So I just looked at my dogs paw and found it to look like this. What do I do?

So I just looked at my dogs paw and found it to look like this. What do I do?

Get him to the vet, or at the very least, give them a call. Don't wait.

Maybe don't rape the dog as ruffly?

allergic reaction to shit.

Copper Sulphate in a small breathable bandage, wrap tightly around affected area.
Will draw out any infection and increase healing/recovery time.

Is it possible it just from the sap? I just noticed it and gave him a bath to get it off.

Take him to the vet in the morning.

Thanks. Do you have any idea how this could have happened?

I can't they're closed on thanksgiving.

If it's an isolated sore, pupper most likely scratched it on a sharp rock/surface.
Don't worry, doesn't appear to be infected or have severe damage.

Looks like a foxtail - it's very common that they get embedded in paws.

Also potentially deadly if not treated, but I can't see any indication or puncture of the foxtail myself.

Lick the wound, the antibiotics in your saliva will help heal

Then you must put him out of his misery.
Do it for him. End his suffering.
You’ll float too...

I don't see any punctures either. He doesn't seem bothered by it. I poked it awhile ago and he didn't even seem to notice.

Don't know what your money situation is OP but if this was my dog/friend I wouldn't listen to the advice from strangers on Sup Forums some fuck face might end getting you to kill your dog just for shits and giggles take him to a vet asap or at the very least just use Google........... LITERALLY ANYTHING BUT Sup Forums

Is there snow where you live?
Also do they salt the roads?
If so, you should wash doogo's paws afetr each walk as the salt eats away at the flesh.

No snow yet. The stuff around his paw seemed to be sap or something.

Thanks. I'm going to try to get him to visit the vet on Friday.

>ruffly

die

Your spit is filthy with bacteria and does NOT have antibiotic properties. Do that if you want infection.

Honestly if it is just sap then it was probably a self inflicted wound from pupper just biting at his paw to dig the shit out. Still though, best to have a vet check it.

Puppers related

Does doggo lick the affected paw?
Just put some antiseptic, not the stingy type on it, make sure it's kept clean, no bandages as dog will only rip it off anyway.
In most cases, dogs lick their wounds and shit goes away.
Wait for a few days, if it doesn't get any better go to vet.

Poor guy tore a pad. Get him to the vet, they'll give you doggo antibiotics and a booty for his foot. Don't let him chew that shit off

Thanks.

Thanks man.

I'm going to see what it looks like on Friday when the vet is open. I'm just upset that I'm only now noticing it.

Dogs r gey

It'll be ok Sup Forumsro.
If it were really bad, you would have noticed as the dog would limp really bad and wouldn't be himself.
Does he eat, drink, act as usual?
As long as he doesn't have temperature and acts "normal" it'll be fine.

Yeah he's been acting normal. He doesn't seemed bothered by it at all.

Well there you go.
I tend to freak out when my cat or doggos have the smallest shit.
I found out that 99.9%, it was fuck all and that i spent way too much money at the vet for a lump or a bruise.
I get you though, better be safe than sorry.
>pic related
Although this kitty's gone now

Dafuq?
Sorry for retarded pic