Is oral just all clit or do you actually like get up in there...

Is oral just all clit or do you actually like get up in there? I have a tongue equal to Gene Simmons' famous endowment and can actually hit the G spot as well but should I just mainly focus on the clit? Pic unrelated, just a bonfire from last Saturday.

I can post proof if requested.

Work your magic, all over that pussy.
Don't focus on the clit only as it can get quite irritating.

I love my new phone.

girls really like it when you moterboat their hoo-ha

*chuckles*

The clit should look like the fire wood after you're done with it.

They named it "Stumpy" and the whole thing of the bonfire was to kill him. I could make a green text out of the night but I have more pressing issus

Note taken

It really depends on the girl. A good way to get her started is to explore around and just tease the clit a little bit. Find all the folds with your tongue and then slowly start working the clit a little more. Once she's getting going, try different things and then start to pay attention to what she reacts to. A lot of girls don't like tongue plunging the hole, but do enjoy attention at the bottom of the pussy/taint area. Some girls are pretty clit sensitive and will get over stimulated quickly, others like you focus on it. If you're observant you'll know what she's enjoying.

You gotta just eat your heart out. Don't do what you think you're "supposed" to do, if you want to tickle the G then do it! If you want to stay on the clit then lap at it you dog! Like Miss Frizzle always taught us: get messy, make mistakes, and have fun! (srsly though, get messy!)

If anything tightens or suddenly... Jerks? I guess? Could that be an indicator?

>can actually hit the G spot
You're a liar.

even a regular sized tongue has a chance if go all in but yeah, timestamp needed

It's like you'e never had a pussy all up in your grill.

huh

Never had it and kept the girl. I thought I was supposed to use it the same way one would use their dick but that's apparently the wrong approach.

It's an entirely different texture than the rest, like slimier or something.

>Like Miss Frizzle always taught us: get messy, make mistakes, and have fun! (srsly though, get messy!)

Underrated post

Just slide it up her arsehole... and then lick your nose

It doesn't need any alteration, it's perfect as is.

I mean if she wanted that I could definitely fulfill that request.

ANTHONY!?!?!?!

NO, THIS IS PATRICK!

yeh, that shit made me chuckle. genuinely laughed out loud.

That's the best I can describe it from my few experiences. It definitely feels noticably different.

I'm gonna tribute your tongue

DAN!
The name's fucking DAN!

This. So much this. Just pay attention!! Or even ask if they like it. But not too much. No one likes a guy who needs reassurance every five seconds. This is why you ask. Communication is key, but like I said before, too many "yeah you like that" comments will be a turn off.

I don't understand, but my name's Steven.

>im a grill btw

Honestly, with that tongue, I fucking believe it. But use your fingers for the G spot, use that sea sponge of a tongue for the rest of the cunt.

checkedles

No, I genuinely haven't had that many experiences. I don't think It's because of my looks or anything but I do lack any sort of definitively masculine behavior. I'm typically found to be funny but you don't see Adam Sandler drowning in pink.

steben?

I'm just curious if you actually know me now.

I lost lol

This whole thread is filled with trolls and virgins.

Have you configured the Fortigate?

>sea sponge

That's a new term, I'm glad you're impressed. Have another photo of the bonfire.

No but I can empty pudding cups without a spoon.

FUCKING LIZARDMEN
or something

captcha: ORTODONCIA CARRER, not even joking

But do you drink a gallon of badger milk a day?

This is no board for milk drinkers.

Pick your nose with your tongue and post pics

I just realized that it's kinda ironic that I play as an Argonian most of the time in Morrowind.

I thought I had already posted a pic like that

Store fronts nga

No fucking Ortondo

nah, fuck that new captcha.
actually fuck captcha in general, but i prefer the legacy one anyway

Seriously. 7 dubs, a trips and a quads. We're rolling.

Gets: Thanksgiving Edition