Spurs have the best two fullbacks in the world

>spurs have the best two fullbacks in the world
How did they do it?

>in the world

in history.

It wasnt like that a few years ago...m

They have a meme pitch that allows them to press like mad man, they get exposed on properly sized pitches like Wembley

>meme pitch

I bet you think the 3-4-3 is a reddit formation too huh

Overrated. They can only perform against eplel trash only to get exposed in Europe, even by fodders like Genk/Gent/Ghent or however the fuck you spell it

>Overrated. They can only perform against eplel trash only to get exposed in Europe, even by fodders like Genk/Gent/Ghent or however the fuck you spell it

They've been injured and not selected for the European games

oh sorry just saw your flag, should have disregarded

Oh right, its the we need to tank in Europe so that we can focus on qualifying for Europe lol what an embarrassing club.

>inb4 /arse/ for pointing out how shit Spuds really is and how inferior the eplel is relative to europe

>perform well in the PL
>"BEST IN THE WORLD LA"

You're american.

Discarded.

You're Australian.

Flag filtered

Whatever helps you sleep at night, you americans will still always have the most worthless, unimportant views on football.

3-4-3 wide or diamond?

Cedric and Bertrand are the best full backs in the world. Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't.

I'm totally not biased because they play for the team I support

>in the world

We're unironically more relevant than Ausfailia in terms of national team standings and talent lol. Time to stop posting wog.

They can't be because Walker and Rose are better.

You tried to sign Trippier in the Summer and he turned you down. He's literally the backup to Walker right now.

You aren't really, but it's cute how you try to use that as a means of proving your opinions are worthwhile.

Discard everything americans say about football.

You have a garbage team with meme players in small clubs and a 40 year old Cahill kek.

Ausfailians dont care about football. When are you going to get off the government welfare George Konstapoupolos?

Australian outbantered and BTFO

You're american. It's as simple as that. Enough said.

Nice VPN.

>TFW spurs right now

Supposedly
>best fullbacks in the world
>best GK in the world
>beat young striker and AM in the world
>one of the best CB pairing
>top class manager
>out in the group in CL
>eliminated by some belgian team in EL
>not even first in the league
Really acrivates my almonds

>>eliminated by some belgian team in EL
This doesn't really mean anything though. Pochettino on record saying he uses squad depth for EL.

Spuds the slayer of Stoke and Watford, fear them

>in the world
>Get fucked in European competitions
>Get fucked when playing for England

Lads, it tottingham

both in the top 5 in the league, imhahotbphwy (in my humble and honest opinion to be perfectly honest with you)

1. Walker
2. Coleman
3. Clyne
4. Cedric Soares
5. Valencia

1. Alonso
2. Rose
3. Bertrand
4. Milner
5. Robertson/Davies/Baines

>squad depth

Please, you're on the same pathetic level. No one takes what either of yours countries say seriously

Ah yes so they can focus on getting to Europe again where they will play badly because they have to focus on the league to qualify again. Great mentality, top top club indeed

>american poster
Discarded.

>no Milner

are you blind?

They played badly in the CL this year because they had injuries and have generally been slow starters over the last few years. Let's wait and see if that continues.

Do you have a short memory? They made the quarter finals in 2011, beating a Serie A winning AC Milan along the way.

Which of them can actually defend

>best fullbacks in the world
Probably
>best GK in the world
He is top 5 no one says he is the best
>best young striker and AM in the world both of these are Objectively true
>one of the best CB pairing
Probably 5th or 6th best
>top class manager
He is top class.

I don't understand what you're trying to convey with your meme arrows

Fugg I must be

Shut up England's abortion

Engerlelians are so biased

Walker and rose are not the best full-backs in the world

>Inb4 I'm being memed

If they have such good players why arte they shit in european competitions?
>they got to the quarters once 6 years ago
Wow i'm really impressed, almost as good as Monaco and Leicester

Every Italian team barring Juventus wouldn't make the top 4. Napoli might, but they'd struggle badly.

Top 4 of what?

EPL

Juve would win it every year
You also said that 2 teams from SerieA would male top 4 wich is 50% so i'm not sure how that's a bad thing.
And i dindt mention SerieA or Epl at all

This

>get btfo by FULHAM
>juve would win the epl every year

lmfao famalam deluded as fuck

>Juve would win it every year
No they wouldn't, but even if they could, good thing they're not in the EPL then. What a shitty league it would be to have 1 team winning every year.

>You also said that 2 teams from SerieA would male top 4 wich is 50% so i'm not sure how that's a bad thing.
Comprehension difficulties Luigi? I said one would qualify for top 4, and another would struggle. Napoli are no more likely to qualify than teams like Arsenal, Tottenham, Liverpool, Man United etc.

See, in the EPL, there's this thing called competition. Something you haven't seen in your shitty league for a long time, because it's been a 1 team show, and it will stay that way for the foreseeable future.

kek, how many years ago was that?

Napoli are definetly better than Arselel, Liverpool; tottenahm and United
>competition
just because everyone is mediocre, and again this has nothing to do with the topic of the thread and my previous posts

> best everything
> beaten by fucking gent or genk in the EL

ayyy

>Napoli are definetly better than Arselel, Liverpool; tottenahm and United
No they aren't.

>just because everyone is mediocre, and again this has nothing to do with the topic of the thread and my previous posts
But everyone isn't mediocre, which proves you wrong.

I think Juve would be guaranteed top 2 every season. They would be fighting with one other team every season.

I guess they'd make the semis of the CL every year with an extra 100m quid from being the EPL and being able to afford more depth ala tottenham

Napoli topped theyr group and didnt get smashed 10-2 in RO16 so that's alredy better than Totenham and Arselel
>But everyone isn't mediocre
>0 finalists in tha last 5 years of CL
>After leicester gets knocked out it will be no semifinalists in 2 of the last 3 years
sounds mediocre to me, literally ligue1 tier

bayern have alaba and lahm.
one of their toe clippings is more valuable than both of them combined

They both just run around like headless chicken

>Napoli topped theyr group and didnt get smashed 10-2 in RO16 so that's alredy better than Totenham and Arselel
How does this conclusively prove anything? That's 2 matches vs 38 you dumb spaghetti muncher.

>0 finalists in tha last 5 years of CL
>5 years
>finalists
Topkek, this is how far you're prepared to dig to justify your awful argument.

Nah, Walker and Rose are better.

why do they play at spurs then?

Marcelo - Carvajal
Alaba - Lahm
F. Luis - Juanfran
Alex Sandro - Daniel Alves

These are just a few exemples of better FB pairings, there are probably more

They arent even the best in the league, the spaniards of Chelsea are

English players playing at one of the most well-run clubs in england? What a shock.

You mean soccer, not football wog

the """best""" fullbacks in the world playing for a team that never wins the league and is entirely irrelevant internationally? makes no sense

this, although the best fullback of the league plays CB at the moment

>and is entirely irrelevant internationally?

two europa leagues DECADES ago and no CL final (and I think not even semi final)

that's absolutely irrelevant

I guess football leagues in general are "irrelevant". What's the point of the entire Bundesliga when you have Buyern?

Dumb kraut is dumb.

>What's the point of the entire Bundesliga when you have Buyern?
why are you talking about national footballl now? to remind me of something spurs is about equally as unsuccessful at?

I don't think you understand what national and international mean.

Nevertheless, most of your players came from "irrelevant" clubs; I guess that makes them irrelevant too. What kind of idiocy will you reply with now?

>I don't think you understand what national and international mean.

domestic league and cup is national, international is CL and europa league, what does it mean in your oppinion?

>Nevertheless, most of your players came from "irrelevant" clubs; I guess that makes them irrelevant too

everyone has to start out somewhere and that's fine, if you want to be considered the worlds best though, like you claim they are, you have to either make your club successful or move on to a club that actually wins something. on a side note, I dont even support bayern, they're just objectively the club with the best pair of fullbacks.

exposed by Monaco : LOL

>you have to either make your club successful or move on to a club that actually wins something
No you don't, idiot. Le Tissier is one of the greatest the EPL has ever seen and played his entire career at Southampton.

If you're good enough to be the best, you can be the best. You don't have to be part of the best team to be a great individual player.

You're retarded though, so that won't process through your skull.

>In the world

Try Universe m8

all their good players should join arsenal.

Fuck off yank.
Stats belong in boreball, not the sport of kings

oh god, not this shit again..

>who is Alex Sandro

Why is everyone completely ignoring the best league?

If they were any good they've be playing for Bayern, Real Madrid, Barcelona or Juventus

No world class player plays in the """""English""""" """""""""""""Premier""""""""""""" League

Aguero included no doubt.

>losing to Gonk

Spurs will forever be a laughing stock. It's in their DNA.

You make (1) good point, Nigel.

No, Alexis should join Spurs. Then he could press to his heart's content, and it wouldn't be worthless because no-one else in the team wants to do the same.

Thinking about it, with Alexis they could actually win the league. Alexis, Kane and Dele Alli would be the most prolific front 3 around.

>close

it's gent, desu

Especially that fat fuck

Still lose 5-1 to ten men Newcastle

/thread
Eplel is shit. Chelsea is the only team that won't get wrecked in the UCL. Can't believe they are already hyping up Alli