Does anyone have a list of hex codes 000000 to FFFFFF?

does anyone have a list of hex codes 000000 to FFFFFF?

or suggestions on what to look up in search engine or which search engine since i'm not getting a result when doing that?

to be clear. i want basically a text list i can copy paste of hex codes 000000 to FFFFFF.

i am just a regular user.

please help me

Other urls found in this thread:

alptest.bplaced.net/.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

disclaimer faq. "copypasta".i looked it up. i am not a programmer.

also if anyone thinks i'm someone else then please pretend i'm an anonymous user thanks

also we sort of found it already but the status right now is that we're trying to paste it into pastepin or make it show up properly in windows os notepad or something i don't know. so i'm remaking this without changing op. open to suggestions about the op or whatever. thank you.

I dont know if this is autism expressing itself as a forced meme or autism expressing itself as autism

Can you please explain more about why you want this? We might help you find a better way of doing it.

I dont know if this is autism expressing itself as a forced meme or autism expressing itself as autism

also i usually delete threads before 30 minutes so they don't drag on forever. i'm warning you in advance.

That's a cool new site.
I like the theme. Ya even have a favicon ;p!
Err, do you mind if I ask why? Err,, other than just curiosity or experimentation, of course.

also i'm doing an html thing where i list all of the unicode characters to see what can be listed and i may be using the hex codes as escape codes right now but they can be used for other things and stuff thanks.

I explained it before. I'd want this anyway. And that may take too long. But thank you.

Which site?
?
?

You deleted the thread though, so I missed the explanation.

Oh, you posted it in the end of last thread. I didn't know whether you were ok with me saying it explicitly, but here it is alptest.bplaced.net/.

It's sort of confusing when I ask for something simple and I get a response like "I'm not going to do it for you"; Yet I get a response alike "Tell us why you want this so we can help you find a better way of doing it.". Even tho that's probably more complicated.

There's a page that gives out pantone codes for every possible shade

But yours is a simple code problem, find the variables from 0 to f for each table

I want it mainly for the sake of having it. So it can be used again in other cases. And to have a visual representation of it. To really know how much 24-bits of hex is. So I like how this is going so far.

I want to make a bunch of html unicode character escape codes so I can see which unicode characters print on the page or if all of them print at all.

Er, we got the coding part down!
I wrote a 7-line program, piped it into a file, uploaded the file to mediafire, etc.
And then someone else showed a 1-line version,
That's O.K, the main problem now is getting 16777216 lines pasted into pastebin at once.

Oh. Itcrashed.

Oh.
Oh.
I see.
Thank you.

I posted python code that will get you that list, it's easier than dealing with a HUGE file.
That's not that hard, I can help you do that, give me a bit.

Oh.
That's all right.

meh, mostly mod bans

The solution would be don't do retarded things like deal with your useless data.

This girl is cute. Is she one from k-on or something else?

Sorry, I've been too busy to watch anime for a while ;;.

Explained. Thank you.

Hahaha good luck with that

alright there's like 6 of you trying to reply at once

I could probably make a macro for this...

I explained it at the beginning. I posted it again.

for i in range(16777216) : print( "{:06x}".format(i) + ": &#" + "{:06x}".format(i) + ";")

Oh. I see. Yeah.
It's fine.

Thank you.
Me too. No theme. Yeah. It's a test.
Why not? It is for curiosity and experimentation. It's for tests like this.

erm

FFFFFD
FFFFFE
FFFFFF

like this?

NEWFAGS IGNORE THIS FUCKER

He's been posting this for days to troll you. He's been given how to do it in 2 minutes flat in Excel or OpenOffice which is free to anybody with a PC.

He's been given scripts in a bundle of programming languages to do this.

Somebody made the list for him and uploaded it, and somebody else pasted it in 2000-character blocks to annoy him, which it did.

When he gets an incontrovertible answer he just deletes the thread and starts again.

>sage goes in all fields.