"hey dude"

shave her eyebrows

how old are you?

"gtfo!"

You have to leave.

Vomit everywhere

Whoever 'she' is. She ain't my type. I like girls

pull out my phone and look up who Cara Delevingne is

>Can you stop making threads about yourself on Sup Forums? You're really cancering the place up

Then I'd explain why Reddit is a much better medium your attention whoring Cara! You fuggly personification of menthol cigarette breath!

turn 360 degrees and gtfo

shoot her dead, call the cops afterwards. maybe put my dick in her corpse asshole while i wait for the cops

If you turn 360 you are in the same direction and stay you dumb donkey

So you'd walk into her again. Go back to math class you dumbass....

but who was chin?!

Same thing Louis CK did. I'm not gonna miss out on this opportunity

Tell her she has a bad vagina and then fuck her her anyway. Assuming it's consensual ofcourse.

Impregnate her, she's well off

Not if you moonwalk out asshat

It depends, does she smoke?

>pocket knife in throat
>reach for my phone
>call police
>report that there is an intruder in my house that could be armed and dangerous, prolly a thieve
>end call
>go to the kitchen and grab a knife
>might aswell make a sandwich for my fatass
>go back to the corpse
>stab my arm with the knife
>plant it on her
>tell every reporter that she was waiting for me to kill me because i wouldnt fuck her
>destroy not only her thoat but the verry memories and oppinions people have had for her.
>return home
>finish that sandwich

She likes Xbox and weed, so I guess we'll get high and play some COD.

>be me
>hear on the news that cara tried to rape and stab some neckbeard
>boner achieved
>cara gets a cult following in a form of sweaty basement dwellers
>immortalized forever as cara the lard-slayer

She broke into my house which means I can legally shoot her.
I would savor the moment for a couple of minutes then take out my 1911 and make her regret ruining my /b

I legit thought she was a Trap Model when I first started seeing her in media. People kept saying how pretty she was and I assumed it was some fake ass compliment that PC cunts like to pretend is true, like Caitlyn Jenner being pretty... She looks like a slightly less manly ugo than Jenner.
Also, on a side note, doesn't Melania Trump look like Caitlyn Jenner? Not in younger pics, she was hot as a teen model, but now, put a pic of Melania Next to Caitlyn and compare, I swear they are the same person.

Kidnaping time!

pull all my best moves on her!!
>> sex until one of us is dead!
truly beauty!
9.8/10!!

Go to fridge and bring pic related to her.

morph into harvey weinstein and offer her a starring hollywood role!

I swear she used to be attractive back when she first made it big. The heck happened?

Looks for tomboy gf
Merely pretending

Tell her to sort her ridiculous eyebrows out and stop acting like such a vapid, attention seeking pain in the arse

Time happened. A girls greatest enemy

fucking this
also trips were checked

oh wait its a herman thread..

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy
(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus the id suck cock for tay tay(or other celeb) faggotry/samefagging)
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mlp/ and starts most /trap/ threads

this thread has been pruned or deleted.

Puke then 180ยบ