I've been sick five days, had a bad sore throat the whole time that keeps getting worse...

I've been sick five days, had a bad sore throat the whole time that keeps getting worse. First night I swung back and forth between intense chills and burning up. Body was aching all over, that went away but now my sinuses have started getting fucky.
I've been doing everything right, drinking a shit ton of warm fluids and staying home, sleeping 8+ hours a night...

What's wrong with me, how do I fix it, pls tell me your secret remedies

drink plenty of green tea with lemon and honey (that's important)

to clean your sinuses, just put your head above a boil of boiling water (ideally, with a few drops of essential oils like aloe vera, mint, lavender or lemongrass)

temperature shifts might mean your body is trying to regulate heat on two fronts (inside, from the infection and outside from the environment), try to keep the heaters to what's usually comfortable to you

also, take a hot bath to sweat out whatever could be in your lymphatic system, can't hurt.

Aids. The bad kind, not the good I'm afraid OP.

drink 6 beers. light ones. youll be fine

>boil
bowl, fuck
or any other recipient, really

I've been drinking herbal tea with lemon for days, we keep bees but my dad gives away all the honey to people as gifts and won't let me buy it from the store because we keep bees. So no honey.

I've been using a humidifier and keeping the place warm, taking hot showers like twice a day.

Thanks a ton, but all my usual solutions are failing me. I need something drastic.

Black pepper and vodka works great as a quick pick me up OP.
Spicy foods loaded with pepper also drain the sinuses like a charm.
To reduce the fever and temperature shifts, stuff wool sucks with mashed potato then put those on. This is Slav magic I swear to God this works. Avoid turning on your fan and turn off your ac if possible as well as the drafts can irritate your sinuses.

I took a friend's advice and let a shot of 151 Everclear trickle down my throat to kill any bacteria. No luck.

If no vodka, mix lemon vinegar and black pepper. Warm and chug and experience a blast of awareness and instant riddance of nausea.

How fix Doctor?

buy fucking medicin from the jews, daily reminder that they really do help

I've got gallons of vodka and spicy Bloody Mary mix, could that help? I fucking love Bloody Marys, please tell me that will help.

Hell yeah I mean it. But not sure about Bloody Mary use black pepper as the grains will stick to your throat and reduce the pain with a nice burning sensation that trust me feels great.

Also I ate a ton of mashed potatoes, is it too late to reap the benefits of wearing them in socks? I trust the slavs.

>no honey
that could be a part of the issue, honey is good for you overall but especially for the throat

not sure if an humidifier is enough, you want to stand above the bowl with a towel on your head, to let all the steam get to your face, it really helps (especially with essential oils)

drink a shot of chartreuse or genepi if you have that around, prefer old monastery recipes to regular booze, these guys didn't pick plants just because they tasted good.

Citrus and meat is the way to go when it comes to diet. The potato thing is for really bad fevers. I dropped a 101 to a 98 when my grandma did it.

Whoopdifuckindoo.

I've had a severe cold for two weeks.

No bully pls

I'll do it, nothing to lose. Thanks Doctor.

Warm vodka OP not cold

I've got tons of vodka, should I just mix the other stuff with it?

And if you do the potato thing make sure they are freshly mashed out of the pot and hot. the heat is important for the process.

You're whining on Sup Forums, faggot.

Try just vodka and pepper for now upgrade if necessary

More steam, got it. I only have cheap booze tho, no magical properties.

Alcohol is a pain reliever thats all that matters

Internet tells me to avoid citrus, why citrus?
Also, nice trips.

The internet is bullshit. Vitamin C is crucial to healthy skin and an immune system. Main reason is that nausea accompanied with citrus can cause vomiting but its better than nothing.

I'm aware, faggot.
Now either offer me some magical Scandinavian cure-all or go spam a dick-rate thread.

Acidity and such

Make sure you test the potatoes first so you dont burn yourself. Just stick your finger and see if its too much. No milk or anything like that though

Gotcha, vodka and black pepper, hot steam, attempt to acquire honey.

SLAVA BOGA

I've been like megadosing on Vitamin C tablets though, probably got that base covered.

Sounds like tonsillitis, or a bacterial infection in your throat
Source: I'm a medic

I'm actually super into the idea of mashed potato socks, will probably do it just in case. No burning tho, got it.

How fix tho? So far I've got Vitamin C, vodka with black pepper, and wearing socks filled with hot mashed potatoes.

Antbiotics you sick fuck.

If it's either of these you need antibiotics
Penicillion/amoxycillin

Doctor's office is closed for Thanksgiving, where do I go for antibiotics? Hardly worth the ER.

add blue (and/or) moldy cheese to your diet, that's the easiest way to get what you need

You could try a pharmacist but I'm unsure if they'll give you it without a prescription, I'm from the UK so I'm not 100% on how it works for you

Where can I get some, Doctor's office is closed for the holiday. Not really worth the ER, is there an urgent care kind of thing for this?

I'm not super knowledgable on these things, I wait out most of my illnesses.

get out more and interact so you actually build up resistance, instead of being a little faggot complaining about man-flu

Faggot I need this gone so I can get back to getting out and interacting, I'm missing Thanksgiving with friends because I don't want to get them sick.

I'll give it a go, they're probably closed for our holiday though. Thanks.

Hm. I'll give it a chance.

again, blue cheese
great source of penicillium

Does the bloody Mary mix have any vitamin c in it?

20% DRV per serving, looks like.

It's a start. Vitamin c will help you fight this sickness off. And if you take too much, you just piss it right out.

Are you sure this is not an allergic reaction?

Pretty sure, I only have allergies to animal dander and pollen and neither one has ever given me symptoms this severe.