What went wrong?

They could've been the next Godard/Anna Karina.

He didn't like it when she admitted to having been gangbanged.

>whore breaks up with ypu when he's not useful anymore
Did she jew the Jew?

she realized he was some ugly middle aged jew with a career on the downslope and she was still in her twenties and could get $20 mill a movie

also he is some pretentious wackadoo and she is an eternal sorority sister

Women will always try to move up the ladder by pretending to love you, you can only counteract this by crushing their confidence and hitting them until they submit to you completely

Nah Aronofsky sleeps with every woman he casts. It's in the contract

the movie failed

why do i imagine we'll hear about her with Javier Bardem next.

Karina was talented and pretty
Lawrence is neither

fingers crossed i can get Jlaw to be my sugar momma for a while

they pretended to be in a relationship to get their bad movie free publicity and trick people into watching it?

When the entire Weinstein perv story broke Aronofsky no doubt asked her if she was involved and she either dodged the question or confirmed it so Aronofsky did what ever sensible man would do and threw her out.

Notice how she wasn't particularly vocal about Harvey, even though it was obvious she was his fucktoy.

Off to fuck her next meal ticket.

Scorsese about to get his dick wet.

Mother won't get her a nomination so she realized he's useless to her. Next shell try to sink into Chazelle or go back to sucking David o

she waited the approriate amount of time before she could hook up with chris pratt publicly without hurting his career

She met me.

She is such a whore

Hypergamy is so hard for men to process because biologically we're wired to want the pair bonding to be real so we protect her and raise her/our children.

>Youngest woman to win Lead Actress oscar in history for a Weinstein picture
P U R E C O I N C I D E N C E

I hear it's the Mother! of all break ups.

What's wrong with these art house directors that they have to sleep with their main actress when making their every "masterpiece"
Some directors might be hacks but they have human decency

They weren't ever together. They were never dating. She was just hanging with him because of the movie. She fucked Chris Pratt tho.

JUST

They need a muse. Didn't Kubrick marry one of his actresses

I didn't know Jews were so attracted to mongolian women.

This desu I don't doubt she probably fucked Weinstein willingly

Is it too soon to make my move

Is she white trash?

>suggesting lawrence is just as pretty as karina
don't do that

Her tits were blind

>look up her current husband on imdb
you couldn't have justed harder, jenna
christ

dumb /x/ shit, considering Jlaw's were specifically for Hoult, moreso by evidence of First Class set shots and his own dick\shower shot being included in her sets too
>imgur filename
you need to __ ____

Mother was the most pretentious garbage I've ever seen. inb4 someone tells me I don't get it.

did she really say bukkake cum slut? that's gross as fuck i have the weirdest boner right now