Should Viking movies be banned?

Should viking movies be banned? As a Celt it glorifies the genocide of my people. Unless it shows the mass rape and slaughter of my people it shouldn't be allowed, agree or disagree?

>Vikings genociding anything

They genocided the celts.

Fag talk like this is why we did it in the first place

>we wuz vikangz

Fuck off Celts were kings and you ruined it all!

HAHA Nice one dude. I hate when pussy Scandinavians take credit for viking shit. It's like a German wanting to be a Nazi.

REMOVE POTATO

>Muh 6million!
>t. a typical Celt

nobody bans nigger and pirate movies, they're not gonna ban snownigger movies

I'm not even Irish idiot.

What do you mean? It's a fact that if you were Celtic in England you couldn't own land!

How are they offensive?

People are fucking retarded. The anglo-saxons was the one who genocided the celtic population in England. As for Scotland, Ireland and Wales, yes, the viking population did commit some levels of genocide. On Orkney, for example, the local population was enslaved/made extint within years. The same is true for huge parts of the Scottish western islands, some coastal parts of Ireland and minor areas of Wales. What is important to note is that the viking settlement in these areas were mainly viking + native population breeding. Mostly it was males enslaving native women and eventually accepting the culture of the native population,

In the danelaw region, the vikings did settle in huge numbers. But the population that was displaced were anglo-saxons, not celtic.

Celts are fucking retarded.

You're fucking retarded mate. How am retarded I just don't want my people to still fall to the pits of poverty because of this. Also they raped us in the ass so they wouldn't get pregant I am Welsh I have 0% anglo-saxon, or viking in me so fuck off.

>The Celtic Holocaust
>The Sami Holocaust
I am sorry. The world would be better if we Norwegians just killed ourselves.

Or you know, you could just pay reparations.

We civilized your wilderness and built you some cities. That should be more than enough.

Celts had cities, the vikings who never made a single city came and sacced them. The vikings lived in tiny villages with buildings made of grass while Celts build monasteries. We were kings while you guys were literal cavemen.

Jesus, all of this fag talk. Could one of you Finns sober up long enough to genocide both of these bitches?

Shut the fuck up show some damn respect I was victimized.

>People are fucking retarded. The anglo-saxons was the one who genocided the celtic population in England.
Germanics gonna germanic.

Exactly! Personally I think the term "anglo" is very offensive.

You lack finesse leaf

>finesse
What does that mean?