Why aren't you vegan yet, Sup Forums?

Why aren't you vegan yet, Sup Forums?

Because I like meat in my diet /thread

Without animal husbandry, cows chickens and pigs would go extinct. They're not wild animals, ffs, it's like a dog vs a wolf.

Because vegetable lives matter

I only eat animals that deserve it.

Look at cows, sheep, deer, pigs. They all hang around in numbers. They hope that whatever predator is chasing them will kill their friend or family instead of themselves. They hang around in groups hoping someone else dies but themselves.

Whales, elephants, rhinos. They hang in groups to provide protection. Adult whales will perform protective circles around the young. The whole group does this.
Elephants walk infront of and behind their young to protect them. Rhinos just straight up attack the attacker.
Meanwhile zebra and sheep have patterns that merge with the rest of the herd to confuse the predator and hope it pounces on the animal next to it.

Yeah safety in numbers. But some animals choose to fight with numbers and others group-up hoping it's "someone else". They don't deserve mercy you double nigger.

/thread is often like inb4, kek, and the like. It's not something best said by the person who wrote the thing it's pertaining to.

I have a brain and I use it.

So you are a vegan?

You already got btfo once you 3rd world poo eater, dont make me fuck you up again

Because vegans are faggots who keep pushing their bullshit on everyone else. I purposely eat meat as much as possible because of these vegan assholes.

>people want me to stop killing
>i purposely kill as much as possible
makes sense

cause animals be tasty! nummy!

Let me explain why I'm not a vegan.

Humans don't need meat to survive.
That's a fact.
It tastes good though and it's great for gains, so I eat it. Burgers, steaks, chicken. Fucking yum.

>b-but it gives you cancer
No, it's a carcinogenic due to the effects of LDL, given that meat is high in lipoproteins.

You want a list of everything that can give you cancer? Fucking Google it, you'll be reading for days.

Now the PETA argument of "hurr durr animals are equal to humans, they deserve the equal right to live, no more needless suffering and death".

I don't care. They die to put meat on the menu, and I'm fine with that, if you're not, fucking live with it you limp wrist soy boys.

I'm out.

/thread

God shouldn't have made animals so tasty.

You must be mistaking me with another OP

Tldr: thread full of mentally defecient animal flesh consumers (canibals) getting their fill of nutrient robbing lactic acid and dangerous cancer causing heme iron and uric acid.

test

Stop killing billions of insects with spray designed to eradicate them to save crops. Eat a hundred cows instead.

>You want a list of everything that can give you cancer?
Everything causes cancer, so I gotta eat the most carcinogenic things! Makes sense

>animals are equal to humans
Where are you hearing this shit lmao. Strawman much

What do cows eat, sir?

grass and hay. At least the ones I eat, I suppose.

>Kill billions more than necessary insects to save crops in order to feed cows so that I can eat hamburgers.
Fixed

Do you have a problem with reading, comprehension, or both?

I have a problem with brainlets.

Because of you vegans obviously?

Get off the American jewmachine for you meats then. Here in Eastern Europe we get the good shit. Home grown by farmers, in some case direct relatives on grass and hey, animals get plenty of air, drink directly from brooks and ponds. That's the kinda meat that will keep your dick hard 'til you're 72, my nigguh.

By this logic, you deserve to be eaten.

Also
>this much mental gymnastics

Every bacon sandwich you eat reduces your life by an hr. I love it when canibals say they are goin to eat 3x as much flesh for every animal i save.

>do us all a favor and kill yourselves faster

No I'll eat lamb or calf x3 Those cuties death are on you mister!

The moral argument for being a vegan is just silly. Animal lives don't matter, especially when I am hungry. Tell me you made a food replicator that takes atoms and creates food like a 3D printer, and I may quit killing animals for food. Tell me it is immoral to eat meat, and I will just laugh at your stupidity.

Vegans have a terrible habit of confusing fact and opinion.

>facts are opinions when i don't like them

Vegans belong right there in the sjws club! BUT MUH FEELZ IZ FACT

If im hungry your life doesnt matter. Let me cut you up and eat you. It's ok moraly.
>delusional

>Animal lives don't matter, especially when I am hungry.
kekd hard. stay 12, bro

Because my sister is vegan and she has an annoying as fuck bird voice.

how many of your fruits and vegetables come from conflict zones and slave labor? you are hurting your fellow human beings. your food is produced through VIOLENCE

This. Veganism is genocide.

Slave labour? Pretty sure everyone pays there masters first before they get a cut. We are all slaves. Vegans have a much higher chance of growing their own food. Cheaper, more sustainable, safer fuck outa here with your falacies

Be glad, vegans, that I am only harming my fellow human beings and not your precious animals.

Vegetables can feel pain too, you fucking idiot. What are you doing? Start starving yourself, OP. There are living organisms everywhere, and it's not for you to decide their death just so that you can live. You kill countless amounts of small animals even when you breathe, you fucking cunt. Better stop doing that to not be an asshole. Breathing is murder. Die.

Zzzz 9 billion chickens were murdered this yr in america. They were injected with a massive amount of antibiotics because they live in their own shit, but some werent effective and they got cancers tumors and diseases. They were injected with arsenic to make their meat more plump and pink for sale. They were injected with growth hormones so that they could grow breasts and thights so large that they couldnt hold their own weight up and were unable to move.

"we are all slaves" is the real fallacy
these people have no other choice than to pick tomatoes for 8 dollars per day
its described as exploitation of labor AT ITS BEST
CHILDREN are made to do it

so sure... grow your own food if you want be moral about it... but it is IMPRACTICAL for the VAST MAJORITY to grow their own food

1. Because I'm a Human which biologically means I'm a carnivore everything else is unnatural
2. Meat is very delicious
3. Proteins

Nah they dont. Clear your conscious. Eat plants no guilt.

>Why aren't you vegan yet, Sup Forums?

Another Jew vegan spam thread.

Fuck off. Jews and faggots and vegans refuse to shut up about being Jew and faggots and vegans.

Is this actually what vegans think we're upset about? That's like getting mad at people who post Gore/rekt threads.
If we're upset it's because you're preachy and assumptive. When rektfags start singing the gospel of Gore you can bet we'll get on their ass, too.

Just imagine being as delusional as Jo Tyler, for a minute.

Nah bro you can make 2k a week selling micro greens out of your 1 bedroom apt or your moms basement. There are no excuses for child labor, slave labour or even taxes

WHY ARE YOU STILL BREATHING? YOU'RE KILLLING INNOCENT BACTERIA!

Bacteria dont have feelings you pleb

I don't think you should be giving advice. I don't think I should be either but I won't let that stop me, right now.

How would you know? You're a cold blooded murderer. You never asked them before you breathed them in and ASSUMED they have no feelings. You're a sad excuse for a living organism.

Is there something like a vegan who doesn't tell it to anyone

Becuase its unhealthy

>Cheaper

Steak has 200 calories per 100 grams
Broccoli has 31 calories per 100 grams

Steak is $10 per pound (453 grams)
Brocolli is $3 per pound

we can round these numbers to make it easy since they arent absolute

steak costs 3x more per pound... so we are talking about

> 93 calories of Broccoli
>200 calories of Steak
>fore the same price
which is cheaper now?

Woooooo nobody gives a shiiiiiittt

i was the first 21 years of my life, and was a happy kid. then drinking age happened, and i started going out to bars & drinking with my friends, eating shitty food, then became an alcoholic, stopped cycling and skiing and doing the things i love, and spent a decade dating the wrong kind of women, and then moved back in at my Mothers to take care of her dying husband and household while she’s off working in DC most of the time, so I eat whatever food is in the house that her, her husband and the other caregivers all like. I have almost zero control over my life at this time, so Im using this time to study French and Italian, Buddhism, and develop a priduct line to launch, in the interest of coming out of this less a piece of shit and depressed about it. I will add vegan to my plans going forward.

I eat vegan food a lot of the time, I also eat vegetarian and omnivore food.
My meat consumption is lowered from what I ate in the past, which enables me to get better cuts of meat from humane farms and yes those do exist here, the laws around organic and free range husbandry are very stern here in Denmark.
I'm of the opinion that you shouldn't eat anything you couldn't prepare on your own, from scratch.
That means if you want to eat meat, you gotta be ready to kill and butcher this animal, which I have done before with respect for the animal and the least amount of pain I could give it.

Ldl only causes some of the cancers from animal flesh(heart, brain, liver, pancrease). The fact human bodies arent designed to digest animal flesh is clearly explained by the time it takes to digest flesh and the amount of cancers it causes in the colon. The real cause of cancer is the acidity of the flesh being consumed. Our herbivore/frugivore bodies are not designed to digest highly acidic products like animal flesh. Cancer can only live in an acidic environment. WHO defines processed meat as a category 1 carcinogen up there with asbestos, plutonium and cigarettes. Red meat is a category 2 carcinogen.

>youve been warned. Not my problem if you continue to kill yourself

>eating a cheeseburger=anhero

You mean that you kill and torture innocent animals because you met people you don't like? Sounds a bit off.

Cannibals eat their own user, as a vegan you should support cannibals in reducing the numbers of people who eat meat.
Now if you are calling regular meat eaters cannibals, you're just an idiot.

Vegans eat grasshoppers crows and rats occasionally unknowing. Its how the food is processed derp. You can not be entirely vegan. Yes you have eaten meat lately if you have eaten corn beans potatoes oats cereal so on and so fourth....try working on a farm at harvest and keep all animals away, you cant rejects. Farmers/southerners/republicans laugh at you liberal/retard/westerners

So you mean I could eat a half-pound cut of steak OR I could eat 1 pound of broccoli and get the same amount of energy out of it?

Who the fuck would eat a pound of broccoli?

Fuck brocoli its a hybrid. Man made. Why dont you use a better comparison like steak and quinoa and get wrecked. Quinoa has all the essential proteins. Steak doesnt. Quinoa costs 5$ a lb and triples in size when cooked. Qunioa is much cheaper to produce.

That is just on the farm you should see in the factories lol

No thank you i will pass

Being canibal is natural. societies have been doin it for thousands of yrs and still to this day.

>animal flesh falacies

So if we are not "designed" to eat meat why do we not have enzymes, like cellulase or inulinase, that herbivores have to digest fiber and other complex carbs? Thus wasting valuable resources in our food?

It’s troubling when vegans assume just because someone eats meat it means they’re suffering somehow.

Supply and demand, for now broccoli "is cheaper" wait until everyone turn vegan. Jokes on you for trying to spread your cockamammie bs. Prices will sore.

This is now a meat appreciation thread

Have my own farm. No animals. Vegans are against slavery, torture, exploitation of all animals. My plants grow just fine on their own.

Are you claiming that is my opinion?
I was being facetious in the first part, about vegans supporting cannibals and calling the other person an idiot for seemingly equating meat eating with cannibalism in the second part.

>sore

But I thought vegan diet made you smart

Animals can be harvested yearly anywhere whereas greens can only grow in certain areas at certain times. Supplies would literally run out....and no everyone can not farm so have tried and failed also their are fcc regulations/laws

>lives don’t matter

to whom?
Having killed more than a few animals, I can tell you with 100% certainty that they matter to the animals themselves. Quite a lot.

The best argument you can make is subjective opinion, that their lives dont matter to you personally, implying you in your wisdom deserve to be the ultimate judge of others lives and deaths, like a psychopath.

At worst, it leads to the question, if you do not value others lives, then do you think others have reason to value your own life more, or less?

120 calories per 100 grams of quinoa
200 calories per 100 grams of steak

6$ per lb of quinoa
10$ per lb of steak

steak costs 2x as much
>240 calories of quinoa
versus
>200 calories of steak
for the same price

but who is going to eat a half pound of quinoa (especially if it triples in size) when you could enjoy a half pound of steak?

Jo Tyler? Who the fuck is that faggot? I prefer mark twain and such.

Zzzzz if we were designed to eat meat how come our digestive tract is so long, how come our jaw moves laterally, how come we dont have shearing molars or super long sharp incisors, how come we dont have a highly acidic stomac acids, how come we can barely survive eating raw meat alone?

Jesus christ user could you add any more incorrect ideas you wildly misunderstood to your post?

Because I have more interesting things to talk about than my dietary habits.
Also I am a straight male.
Also meat tastes good.
Also no one cares about you reposting this a million times per hour.

Diary sales in australia plummeted this yr. Ppl are starting to wake up.

Flesh consumption is canibalism especially if the animal has feelings.

Its going to sore alright, directly in the wallet as prices soar. Happy thanksgiving, turkey time!!! ~ With a side of veggies

Because our ancestors figured out that cooking meat made it easier to digest, which gave our bodies a chance to reduce size of digestive system and grow bigger brains. Guess you go to a creationist school

Growing plants indoors debunks your shit spewing

Ya lets cut him up and eat him!!!!

Tell me the incorrectness and correct it for me. You cant claim incorrect with no evidence of the matter in a courtroom. All the same in the great debate which is tastier only veggies or veggies and meat...

if we were designed to eat meat how come
>our digestive tract is so long,
So all meat eaters have short digestive tracts?
How come we dont have multiple stomachs like a cow?
>how come our jaw moves laterally, how come we dont have shearing molars or super long sharp incisors,
Because we are omnivores and our jaws have a larger range of motion vertically then horizontally. How come our teeth are not just all flat like elephants?

>how come we dont have a highly acidic stomac acids
kek, the pH of our stomachs are 1.5-3.5, thats pretty acidic
>how come we can barely survive eating raw meat alone?
where do you get this from, we only started to cook meat/food because its easier to digest and kills bacteria

>growing plants indoors

Which uses a shit ton of electricity, very environmentally friendly.

This simple user thinks hes triggering everyone
Youre just making me hungry user, and when i get hungry, i want a salad

143 calories in 100g of cooked quinoa.
>volume is important to anything other than transportation cost