What's that on my girlfriend's butt? She doesn't remember how she got it

What's that on my girlfriend's butt? She doesn't remember how she got it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_spot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Assume she cheated.

She said she don't know and you believed her?

you mean boyfriend,right

Doesnt look like a bruise. Could be skin cancer

Deep down I think you know user.

she has been marked

She had anal sex with a nigger, shes now slowly turning into one because he cummed in her

by niggers

>niggermorfication
i think i heard about it

Nah, She's not that kind of girl
Yeah, She never lies to me
???
Please no

>my girfriend

gotta see her asshole to know for sure

that's some scoliosis right there

bite mark after someone ate her ass. Isn't fat enough to bruise accidentally. Either that or she has leukemia or haemophilia and doesn't know it yet. It's all bad news op.

take her to the doctor

that's a boyfriend for you, sir

>She's not that kind of girl
she's a slut and you're a cuck

At least make it seem real with ur responses u cunt, now you're just wasting our time.

>She never lies to me
Top kek. Even if she's an honest girl, sometimes she will lie to you. Women are taught to keep people happy and to protect dudes ego's from early childhood. Some are better at this than others.

It looks like a significant bruise, however some people are klutzy, hurt themselves and forget about it.

>>She never lies to me
50% of marriages in USA end in divorce...no lies there. I'm sure that girl is different...coal-burner.

It's certainly possible, like it's possible I might win the lottery & die during sex with two models.

OP, you idiot. But seriously your gf clearly has the plague, huge welts are an obvious sign, you might catch it too.

thats a rugburn you cuck. she probably got it from getting fucked on the floor hard.

so im assuming you saw it before she did right?

That is a Super Nigger AIDS Lesion. Soon, her body will dissolve into a puddle of rancid goo.
RIP

I'm not OP. I'd love to have a gf with that nice an ass.

i doubt that its from getting fucked unless she got plowed on straight up concrete by a 300 pound man

Good God, it's the Plague!

Nerve gas

This

Looks way too dark to be a hickey. Dont go blowing shit out of proportion man. People get bruises hah. If you already dont trust her though then maybe theres a reason for that. 1 your a little bitch 2 shes a hoe. Up to you to figure out which one.

I had something similar in middle school when one of my friends beat my lower spine just above my ass with a textbook. I always called it a "permanent bruise" because it never went away. I assumed it was because it was on my spine but I never went to the doctor for it. But it finally did fade away after several years. I would go to the doctor just in case it's the other random shit the other anons are saying.

Holy shit, guys. I think you've spent a little too much time on /d/.

Bruise in the shape of a dick. She got smacked hard with a rubber dildo. Her shame made her forget..."i just want him to know yo" slap on her ass is a slap in your face face.

i don't know, mate.
when i bite my gfs but, or spank her very hard it looks different.

That specific type pattern of tissue bruising usually lends itself to something heavy with an edge hitting then dragging slightly.

Most likely jumped to sit on something, landed on the edge with her weight, and slid off.

Or she's cheating on you.

Yeah something like that. It would've hurt too.

Take this for what its worth op. Ive seen this type of shit before. Shes been drinking and falling down and having rough sex. That is a drunken ass slap. Just the index, middle and ring finger. It probably hurt but she probably didnt feel it too bad because she was drunk.

>married to a drunken cheating whore for 7+ years

^ my credentials

Ok buddy.. you must be someone who everyone walks all over and is easy manipulated with that naive outlook. Everyone lies to everyone. NO exceptions

It's a bruise you fucking simpleton.

Nerve gas. She gonna die.

if it's permanent and she's asian or part asian, it's probably just a mongolian blue spot. Asians occasionally have blue bruise-like spots on their asses, it's pretty normal for them.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_spot

Look mate, women are ruthless. She been fucked

Looks like a bite bruise. Probably from another guy.

How old is she?

I do that to bitches when i fuck them to hard.
pelvic bone smashed in to her booty hard.
she 100% cheated.

and BTW, if it were you who did it you would remember, or even have a bruise yourself

I must have put her down too hard against the table when I was fucking her. We did it in every room OP. Every single one.

You're welcome.

It's a bruise
It may not hurt because either the bruise is almost finished healing, or her nerves are not very sensitive on her rump.

It's a bruise from the tip of a nigger dick. If she tells you she's pregnant, kill her. Better off in jail than raising nigger babies

Space AIDS

Dont listen to all those niggas saying its a mongolian mark. They're retards

Its a bruise, Looks like a slap, or bite mark.
If you still wont listen then it could be leukemia or another disease that affects coagulation like haemofilia. You could easily know if its those with a regular blood test (Hb, Hto, Platelet count, WBC) and coagulation test (TP-TTP)

But she cheated on you user, dump the bitch

Medfag

She needs to show more of her ass in order for us to get a proper diagnostic opinion. Please proceed to take her pants off.

Bite mark, this is the consensus.

My friends and I were gang banging a slut the other night that had a bruise just like that on her ass. You from around Rosenberg?