Be me

>be me
>Thanksgiving is my fav holiday
>Thanksgiving delayed because my biological family is dead and GF family isn't gonna make it till saturday
>GF developed an eating disorder and has slowly become someone I can't stand who is unbearable to be around
>Only staying with GF because her family is amazing and our combined incomes makes life quite livable and comfortable
>No IRL friends
>Hate where I live
>GF left turky in a insulated cooler outside without ice cause shes stupid and eating disorder makes her think like a controlling retard
>Turkey was at room temp when I checked it yesterday and is most likely rotten
>Don't understand IRL interaction anymore
>No luck making new friends
>Humor is pretty much dead
>People IRL are either too uptight/scared to offend to be funny IRL, or I just don't understand humor now a days. Either way I don't really fit in with the newfag generation
>Everything I like no one else likes
>Why the fuck does everyone listen to nothing but nigger music now a days?
>Listen to NPR for music cause they play stuff I like, but news segments make my blood boil cause they are poorly done and inaccurate
>Pretty much am gonna go MGTOW if shit fails with current GF
>I'm isolating myself cleaning and playing vidya
Im 30

>bioLOGical

I don't know what I expected :/

You were expecting to summon Andy Sixx, as you included the word log in your post.

>You were expecting to summon Andy Sixx, as you included the word log in your post.
I didn't know the logs spread to replies. Got the Edward shitter hands Shoops?
>Thinks for a moment
Actually I know what I expected. Some old fag telling me around my age this was the norm and to stop being a faggot bitch... then some feeling like this slow dying inside as I get older is normal....
>Pic related
>Can't LOG diarea

You like play vidya all day long? If so, fuck what other people think man. Talk to her about that eating shit, make her do anything who takes to get that shit off. And, of course, don't be a fat faggot

>ye ask for log, ye receive log.

Not really. I set aside the time for Vidya because my IRL job I never have time to play Vidya. Usually after 3 hours I get restless and start cleaning and either work on my motorcycle or read news.
>I kinda hate that news is a majority of my life now.
I should probably work out more, but I work manual union labor for a defense contractor.
>Kinda bitter my degree has gone to waste
>Maybe just nostalgic for my degenerate College days

What about the late night talk show shoop?

>ye ask for log

You are just looking in the wrong places my friend. You are in a negative feedback bubble. Get out of there as fast as you can.

>ye shall receive log

Got one of Andy Sixx Shitting a log in Danny Filths mouth?

I wish, I'm not the one that make these

I know. I'm no newfag.
There is truth in pain. Whether that truth ads up to what I want to hear is a different story, but its worth hearing.
I don't need to hear what I want to hear repeated back to me in a different voice. Just truth to evaluate things.

damn. Any high qaulity sixx shits you want to share?

This is a newer one, his shop skills are getting better

>this thread

about right
Sad the gun isn't a log

did not disapoint

You hate where you live, you don't like your girlfriend anymore, no friends IRL, can't make new friends, don't fit in...

my advice is to break up with your girlfriend, and start doing drugs

it will solve all your problems

drugs build friendships. with drugs you don't need to fit in or have similar interests as long as you have the 1 interest in common... drugs. you will not care about any of your problems anymore. you'll only have 1 problem... getting drugs.

This

lol.
Don't care for drugs anymore. Was a degenerate in my college years. I do miss the friendships I built with stoners but the older I got the shittier stoners were. past 26 most drug users are fuck ups who are boring...
>Then again I'm boring as well so what do I know.

Don't be boring do drugs

well then just start doing heroin.
you won't feel bored anymore
you wont care if people are boring
you wont feel or care about anything anymore

I'm boring when I'm stoned. I lay around and don't do shit. That goes double for opioids. I have scripts for ADD drugs so I guess I already have meth technically. Psychadelics are meh, depletes my saratonin. Great while Im on them but I crash hard the next 2 weeks

>you wont care if people are boring
I do. I like to be entertained while stoned.
>you won't feel bored anymore
Maybe, more sad though.
>well then just start doing heroin.
Not a fan of them.

>Thanksgiving delayed because my biological family is dead
Found this phrase too funny. Was picturing someone trying to revive their family before starting to eat.

>perfect woman
>no tits
Dafuq is wrong with you?

Lol.
I listen to distorder View Daily. A podcast where they find fucked up stuff for lulz. There was a "turkey girl" story that matched exactly what you are talking about.
Since I'm OP all the shit I'm bitching about