Roast me Sup Forums

Roast me Sup Forums

Fk ur blu hed

Timestamp, tits, stupid

again?

You have a big forehead and your shirt is weird

Smurfette!

Attention whore with not enough self confidence to whore on Instagram.

I'd spit-roast you

You didnt post tits.
Sage in all fields

go to tumblr and le reddit for your attention fix.

Tits or GTFO

ur mom gay, lol

The brightly colored hair is how it lets you know it's poisonous.

Take heed.

I'm not sure why you would invite roasts based on your appearance, because one look at you tells me that it will really sit in the back of your mind and fester.

But I'll bite. You are so overwhelmingly underwhelming that even neon blue hair does nothing to disguise how plain you are. Over the years, I imagine you have learned how to look in the mirror and only give attention to the features you like, specifically the wide eyes and crooked smile, in order to create an illusion of beauty and character in what you see. But that's only after an hour or two of applying makeup, and white-washing the rest of your shapeless face into non-existance.
You are like the cheap children's doll a mother buys at the gas station just to shut her bratty daughter up for a while. You are lost in a handful of others, forgotten in a day and left unloved in favor of the genuine Disney brand princesses. No matter how much makeup you apply, no matter how many hundreds of angled selfies you take in a day, and no matter what lurid, colour you choose to dye your hair next, you will never achieve that kind of adoration. Because you are simply nothing special at all.

that's pretty mean user

It's called a roast

I would call you butterface. But your built like a boy.

How many dicks and creampies will you take before you are satisfied, you cum dumpster cock addict?

I would lik you ass

just gave myself a dutch oven

You are a little bit shitty

It's a cosplayer from Youtube called Ginny Di, but nice try :)

If I were to have sex with you, it would be a race to blow my load before I vomited on that disaster of a face

damn, she's even uglier than I thought.

She aged poorly

Have any pics where she looks decent?

don't need to. nature already did.