Ṣalīl' aṣ-ṣawarīm našīdu al-ʻabāh. Wa-darba al-qitāli ṭarīqu al-ḥayāh...

Ṣalīl' aṣ-ṣawarīm našīdu al-ʻabāh. Wa-darba al-qitāli ṭarīqu al-ḥayāh. Fa-bayn āqtiḥāmi yubīd aṭ-ṭuġāh. Wa-kātīmu ṣawti jamīli ṣadāh.

Fuck you and fuck this site, I instantly started humming this in my head, and now im prolly gonna do it all day.
Fuck you.

What? I was promised it was right wing terrorist group

this is truly shocking and surprising

No one said that. Some news outlets just reported that some police men had the suspicion that the antifa letter was a Nazi fake.

I assumed it was some group of Eastern European ultras

Do we genocide the Muslims

this is the question

How is this a surprise.

This was most likely a naturalized German who was familiar with the culture and magnitude of the match. Not to mention he knew the bus route and planted the bombs beforehand.

These attacks are so common, you read the initial report and can usually narrow who did it

you retards have commited genocide against yourself too late

should but won't

Just the peaceful ones. ISIS and Al-Qaeda are our friends.

Worse than the attack itself is the Islamaphobic rhetoric that will emerge because of it.

this
the muslim problem needs a solution

the only feasible solution is to go house to house, round up muslims and send them back

That's right, just like Israel do in Palestine. They have shown us the way.

israel can't really send them home, because you know
so they should just be allowed to kill them

you can't really contain them in a square meter, let's be realistic

why do non-white and non-east asian people suck so much, srsly?

they only cause trouble and provide nothing really of value for humanity

>inb4 go back to Sup Forums xDDD

Sup Forums is an example that sometimes white people can be retarded, too, I have nothing to do with those fuckheads

>Sup Forums is an example that sometimes white people can be retarded, too, I have nothing to do with those fuckheads
Sup Forums represents the best the white race has to offer, it represents the white race in its natural state, not tainted by shills like yourself

don't pretend

>overweight, virgin, autistic, stupid, gullible, sometimes straight out mentally ill low-lives are the best the white race has to offer

nice try muhammad

>implying you aren't already

they deserve it for killing the 11 yo swedish girl and the british father

you are the spawn of a dysgenic relationship between a human and a muslim - you deserve it even more, morally speaking

inshallah brothers, posting from BessARABIA

Don't get all pissy just cause /sg/ air striked your house

So Monaco did this?

this tbqhwy

what m8? monaco is nothing but rich white tax cheats and F1 drivers

im surprised that the media doesnt call this a false flag from tuchel.

Verpiss dich normalfag. This board is not for halal sandniggers like you.

>literally fucks up the entire the entire middle east except for us
>b-but that one swedish girl

nigga wtf did denmark ever do?

if anything it's you and israel to blame for convincing the US to run rampant in the area for you

I'm pretty sure it's Muslims fucking up the Middle East, Muhammad

Sure, we should have never done the Iraq War. Also when the British and American governments overthrew of the democratically-elected leader of Iran in the 1950s, for the purpose of restoring the old autocracy who gave better oil deals to the West; probably stupid.

Can I remind you though, that Saudi Arabia was one of the primary funders and contributors in the Gulf War?

Can I remind you that the Saudi government literally funds ISIS? And actively seeks to promote its Wahhabist doctrine throughout the world?

Can I remind you that most of the suicide bombers during the Iraq War were Saudis (53 of them; the next highest nationality was Iraqi - only 18 of them, so there were over twice as many Saudis)?

Your country has just as much blame to accept (or probably more) than us for fucking up the Middle East, Ahmed.

You can no fucking idea how hard we can chimp out, no fucking idea. When Europe made wars were world wars, not tribalistic fights, so be careful.

let's be real for a moment, memes aside
european countries are mostly innocent
this guy is right, it's US, israel fault AND islam itself

unlike the new age right wingers, i don't believe arabs or middle easterners are anything other than a caucasian - based on race science you can easily google what race arabs are + my experiences with arabs have been positive

but islam is incompatible with modern civilization unless neutered or hopefully removed, islam is Sup Forums, but in charge

How can Sup Forums recover

Who deserves it? Assad, for example? ISIS are attacking Assad.

france and the UK had a pretty big part too

This.

No, NATO is involved majorly.

>islam itself
Nope, it's a sect which is responsible. And the ideology of said sect is funded by the West/Israel/Saudis. They need psychopaths to do their dirty work in the Middle-East so they spread radicalism.

They use Islam for their own purposes. Look up someone like Gulen who worked with the CIA to build mosques in Central Asia. It's no different to Soros in the Ukraine funding protests.

>islam is incompatible with modern civilization
How did it work in Syria and Libya then?

>Syria and Libya
>shining examples of modern civilization
lololololloololoolol

>libya would have been much better off if not for western involvement removing gaddafi

really makes u thinkgen

Just cause they're caucasian doesn't mean they're european. They have no business being in Europe and should be forcibly removed.

Our buddies south of the border need to stop killing muzzies in the Middle East and focus their freedom-spreading islam-slamming efforts on Europe from now on. Start with deposing the evil tyrant dictator Al-Merkalli.

They are/were both secular states.

Didn't say that. But I will say that nothing that has happened there is for the good of the country.

Wow, I would never had guessed it was Islam behind this attack. I hear all the time about how peaceful the religion is.

Hitler did nothing wrong.

I know you didn't, but its the truth. This headbanging against Assad is just as pointless too

i look at your flag and i see you are part of the problem, because you still don't get it
surely you have seen what some muslims think about 'things'
what do the arabs living in the uk need islam for?
absolutely nothing

for all the money and ok life standards in libya back then, i'd still rather live in a poor eastern euro country, because culture - and if this doesn't hold true for you, then you better pack up and follow your happiness elsewhere, with some other culture
>should be forcibly removed
can you enjoy your life in canada without shilling for violence to happen in far away places that don't really concern you

you are not right