Question:

Question:
¿What's the worst fanbase for a music artist or group you ever seen?
For me? My Chemical Romance

mac demarcos fanbase is legit cancer

Metallica
Slayer
Nirvana
ICP

Radiohead, Kanye, Bjork and Grimes fans all have the same "okay but how can you NOT think they're a genius!!?1!" mentality that is so fucking disgusting

post american idiot green day fans

Death Grips, post-ironically

>¿What's the worst fanbase for a music artist or group you ever seen?
>For me?
I wouldn't do anything for you, baby.

I think Grimes fans are the worst. Though i haven't come across one irl. Mcr fans were pretty bad with the whole; they saved my life thing. But they've been beaten at this point.

At least Bjork fans have a point.
Slayer?

Death Grips

Not just on Sup Forums, but irl.

Be nice to Grimes

He's savaging the fans, not Grimes herself.

Radiohead

those who only listen to post american idiot and nothing else

That exist? Their last good album was American Idiot

Iron Maiden, Guns And Roses, AC/DC.
These fans are the absolute worst.

HAHAHA! Fucking hell.
Thanks for the laugh.
Their last good album was Nimrod.

I say warning

The Beatles. The Beatles' fans are mostly not very bright. I mean, they're really dim. And they're all racists. 99% of them are. They think Yoko Ono, a conceptual artist with some alimony but no great wealth, got John Lennon, a Beatle whose life revolved around drug connections, into heroin. They think this because they want the 60s never to have ended, and think that if the Beatles had stayed together, they would have told them what to think forever and ever amen. These people shouldn't have the vote, their entire philosophy of life is a pathetic resentment of freedom and individual agency.

J Cole
Logic
21 pilots

Green Day pre-American idiot is pretty bad too.

Radiohead fans are pretty diverse, from your average annoying normie to patrician

>Every fanbase of every motherfucking human being who makes motherfucking music

Because you're so stupid for do not worship every fucking stupid shut you like

Go fuck yourselves, fans, followers

Rick and Morty

true, but this is Sup Forums

Yasutaka Nakata anyone?

My area has a high juggalo density, and I don't actually mind them. They're pretty chill

Probably someone like Bieber or the Jonas Brothers?
90% of their fanbase are annoying little girls

I know I shouldn't give bait replies serious response but here goes. I'm not going to claim Beatles fans are pwrdwvt but a lot of what you just said is categorically untrue. Also their fan base being so huge is a factor in why people think they're so bad but can you even imagine if Radiohead had nearly as many fans as The Beatles.

maynard keenan fans

god dammit

all these years later and I still have to watch it till the end

Worst I've met IRL are Mac DeMarco fans
Worst I've seen online are Grimes fans by FAR

Oh fuck off. They're kids and haven't even been a vocal fanbase for YEARS

Could you tell me, seriously, why you think it's bait? Beatles fans are like that. I don't mean on Sup Forums, I don't mean relatively sophisticated people who like the Beatles' music but don't have emotional investment in the hype and the myths, I mean anyone who'd call themselves a Beatles fan. Also, let's be honest, a lot of seemingly sophisticated people who should know better DO have those tendencies. There are people who imply that Lennon was better off dead than recording a nice adult-oriented pop record like Double Fantasy, or get angry because he didn't or couldn't scream in 1980 the way he did in 1963.

Yes, the more fans a group has, the more idiots, that's true, but that wasn't the question asked. What makes it more of a pain in the arse with the Beatles is that their music is worth listening to, it's not like One Direction or something where the music is only sociologically interesting and the demented stans are part of the interest. The Beatles did some interesting music, and it's impossible to have a serious discussion about without airheads coming in.

I might depend on where you live. There are a lot of Juggalos near me, and they're all terrible. There are a few organized Juggalos gangs that regularly assault people and rob them, along with selling meth. Even the non-criminals are all the most unbelievably trashy people you could imagine. I've seriously never met a good person who called himself a Juggalo. I don't even really consider it a musical fanbase anymore, it's a shitty lifestyle choice.

As far as more normal music fans, probably Tool.

Your favorite artist's

Juggalo women are hot though. I love trash. I want to put my dick in trash.

Eminem. Especially post The Eminem Show Eminem fans. And from a personal perspective The Eminem Show defenders because that album is boring whiny wank. Only The Marshall Mathers LP and to a lesser extent the Slim Shady LP are good bar a few good singles (Shake That, Till I Collapse, Lose Yourself, Love the Way You Lie etc.)

Definitely kpop.

>Love the Way You Lie

That's awful. I don't want to hear Eminem singing to a real woman ever.

Tool, Coldplay and Slipknot

no patrician in history has ever admitted to liking Radiohead. 'Experimental music' for plebs.

No, most patricians can admit that they're decent. It's insecure hipsters who can't.