For the next twenty minutes I'm doing voice recordings of (almost) anything you'd like me to say

For the next twenty minutes I'm doing voice recordings of (almost) anything you'd like me to say.

I also posted this last week, but a windows 10 update disabled my mic.

Other urls found in this thread:

tindeck.com/listen/dmqyf
tindeck.com/listen/dtqao
yourlisten.com/cuntwart/fuckyouraffy
yourlisten.com/cuntwart/fuckyoukevin
support.apple.com/en-us/HT204030.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>using Windows 10

That was your first problem.

One does not always have a choice.

I'ma fag fag fag... super fag. faggoty fag... fab faggy fag of fagistan fag.

DSFARGEG DSFARGEG DSFARGEG DSFARGEG DSFARGEG DSFARGEG DSFARGEG DSFARGEG DSFARGEG DSFARGEG DSFARGEG DSFARGEG DSFARGEG DSFARGEG DSFARGEG DSFARGEG DSFARGEG DSFARGEG DSFARGEG DSFARGEG DSFARGEG DSFARGEG DSFARGEG DSFARGEG

Zack, you're pretty gay

tindeck.com/listen/dmqyf

tindeck.com/listen/dtqao

Fuck you Raffy

Fuck you Kevin, you're a cunt. Go drink some period blood.

Now on a different host, tindeck is pretty poor.

yourlisten.com/cuntwart/fuckyouraffy

>yourlisten.com/cuntwart/fuckyouraffy
I think you should re-record mine... I ain't downloadin' shit. Do it on the yourlist thing.

yourlisten.com/cuntwart/fuckyoukevin

>tindeck.com/listen/dmqyf
There's a download link in the box on the right, gives you the mp3 straight.

Big mcthankies from mcspankies you fuckin' redneck cowboy bonggo

Time's up, nothing interesting said today.

I hope Kevin and Raffy find eachother.

but no... there isn't. nothing shows up. no button as described.

I guess what you're offering isn't as exciting as you'd expect.

hey evan you gay faggot, fix your limp

Hey Xan, are your arepas in the oven yet?

Say
These terms and conditions create a contract between you and Apple (the “Agreement”). Please read the Agreement carefully. To confirm your understanding and acceptance of the Agreement, click “Agree.”

A. INTRODUCTION TO OUR SERVICES

This Agreement governs your use of Apple’s services (“Services”), through which you can buy, get, license, rent or subscribe to media, apps (“Apps”), and other in-app services (“Content”). Our Services are: iTunes Store, App Store, iBooks Store, Apple Music, and Apple News. Our Services are available for your use in your country of residence (“Home Country”). To use our Services, you need compatible hardware, software (latest version recommended and sometimes required) and Internet access (fees may apply). Our Services’ performance may be affected by these factors.

B. USING OUR SERVICES

PAYMENTS, TAXES, AND REFUNDS

You can acquire Content on our Services for free or for a charge, either of which is referred to as a “Transaction.” Each Transaction is an electronic contract between you and Apple, and/or you and the entity providing the Content on our Services. However, if you are a customer of Apple Distribution International and you acquire an App or a book, Apple Distribution International is the merchant of record; this means that you acquire the Content from Apple Distribution International, and it is licensed by the App Provider (as defined below) or book publisher. When you make your first Transaction, we will ask you to choose how frequently we should ask for your password for future Transactions. If you enable Touch ID for Transactions, we will ask you to authenticate all Transactions with your fingerprint. Manage your password settings at any time by following these instructions: support.apple.com/en-us/HT204030. Apple will charge your payment method

"No! Autism this powerful can't possibly from a single user... It's not possible! What the fuck are you? You. You have to die! You're too dangerous to let live!"

Say: Poo in the loo Pajeet!

Twenty minutes isn't long enough