Can't we just make laws that deports muslim couples that produces more than 2 children to muslim countries...

Can't we just make laws that deports muslim couples that produces more than 2 children to muslim countries? That would solve the muslim increase problem in no muslim countries.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_population_growth
telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/11406700/Number-of-Muslim-children-in-Britain-doubles-in-a-decade.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How about we just deport them?

>no muslim countries.
European counties are secular, pedro
muslims are welcome, as well as everybody else

beta cucks calling for legislation

2 kids with wife 1
2 kids with wife 2
2 kids with wife 3

There's not a Muslim problem. There's a problem with westerners like us attacking Muslims

Because muh freedom.

People will never agree to that.

EU wouldn't allow for such chinese-like laws.

Countries such as Poland, Bulgaria and Ireland recognize the special relationship that they have with Christianity.

I would expect a Turkish rape baby like to care, but dont worry, your time is coming soon and you saracens will be driven from this land.

That would be unfair. What about we deport you and you people?

Muslims reproduces like rabbits and it hurts non-muslim communities. So no, they're not welcome anymore.

And your sugestion is...?

No. That's not acceptable. The man only can have 2 children. The same for the women.

Enjoy your sharia, soon.

Shut up, Ahmed.

That's retarded. The greatest American men Malcolm X and Muhammad Ali were Muslim

Scott. Cuck loser.

>saracens
you have no idea what you're talking about

Is Malcolm X's legacy really any more than lending his name to the shittiest streets in Queens?

And if they didn't make more than 2 children they could keep being in America. No problem.

How many children do Muslim families have anyway?

A lot. Their plan is to outnumber other religions.

this is the most stupid argument ever.
Here in bosnia most of the muslim families have 1to2 children, like almost everywhere in eruope.
a muslim from algeria or somewhere else probably has a larger number of siblings, it has nothing to do with religion, and its a very childish argument to think that it's dangerous.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_population_growth

telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/11406700/Number-of-Muslim-children-in-Britain-doubles-in-a-decade.html

1 man, 1 vote. Do the math.

doesn't mean there's a plan to outnumber anyone else
Christianity is still the no.1 religion in the world fag, so what, is that also the result of you breeding as rabbits in the past?

Listen up your stupid fuck,

>lobally, Muslims have the highest fertility rate, an average of 3.1 children per woman—well above replacement level (2.1), the minimum typically needed to maintain a stable population. Christians are second, at 2.7 children per woman.

>If current trends continue, it is predicted by the year 2100 that about 1% more of the world's population will be Muslim (35%) than Christian (34%).

This is happening.

1% in 100 years is shit dude, honestly I thought it was way higher, now I know its just another right wing meme
get it over with your fascist fantasies already, and please clear the shit up in your country first, I bet that you have poverty and crime in Brasil and you have almost zero muslims, good christians my ass