Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3pPdaZ1U51A
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you feeling inferior again, OP? Is that why you're shitting this pathetic thread out your ass one more time?

Fuck you alt right teenage faggot.

Delete this thread now.

This thread is still here.

Delete it.

Now.

>implying she's isn't unironically 100% right

now you've done it
OP will scream like a pathetic faggot from now on

what the fuck is a "left wing" attack

sending unwanted pizzas

Nice bs chart there.

Whoever put that up literally has no authority over where people walk their dogs.

Except it isn't. Whites are the biggest terrorists on the planets because they have access to pretty much any weapon they want, including nukes.

Hmm

Yeah how did we let it get to where dipshits like you decide what should be free speech?

>islamophobic blog

sounds legit

This is why we have abortions

Republicans want to control that shit too

On a autist scale of 1-10 your fall under a strong 11. Any law abiding American has the same access to weapons, race doesn’t matter. Do you ignore the fact that Islam teaches violence in the Quran, and it’s other holy books? Please show factale proof of all these “alt right” terrorist attack. If the only one you site it the one of Charlottesville then clearly you’re just a basic leftist parroting what you’ve seen and heard on fb or the news.

>race doesn’t matter.
if that's true, then why are you so triggered by niggers

Is not a fear if it’s just facts. Read the Quran, and other holy books and you’ll see.

>Please show factale proof of all these “alt right” terrorist attack

ladies and gentlemen, the average Trump supporter

>facts
the only fact I see is that Muslims make you shit your pants faggot

I’m not triggered by any race. Nice try but your bait doesn’t work.

>islamophobic blog

still sounds legit

You don’t know who I support. I support facts, I don’t base what I think or follow off of how it makes someone feel.

Oh but you are

you think everyone should fall lockstep into your 1950s Leave it to Beaver White Man's World and they don't.

Fucking kill yourself, you are just a cuck who drinks jewish semen
Everything bad in the world is beacuse you are sucking the cock of the most evil people in the world!

>facts,
I haven't seen you support any

When people shouted "NAZIS!" at the people carrying Nazi flags, that was verbal terrorism.

Muslims don’t scare me. Why would I fear a death cult, you’re a silly moron.

You actually sound like you're what's bad, user. You don't play well with others. And there's no way you should ever be allowed to fire a weapon.

You have to obey signs though.

so free speech is "terrorism" now?

you faggots fall into trap after trap it's so fucking easy

You don’t seem to understand. In order to be islamphobic you have to fear them. We don’t fear the enemy.

Because you want to trash the US Constitution. That's how irrational your fear is.

Not if it's some buttmad faggot like you putting them up.

Jesus you are doing mental gymnastics to make yourselve feel correct and mighty.

>the enemy

OK that's not just phobia talking, it's full-blown paranoia, user.
Do you take meds?

Just describing your mindset to a tee. What's incorrect about it?

We have the freedom of speech to be Nazis if we want, it's in the constitution and if anyone tries to tread on that then they should be punished serverely.

I mean, I don't like queers but that's protected under freedom laws (up until the point their degeneracy gets anywhere near my children).

>still an islamophobic blog
still legit

kek

Claims a registered liberaterian wants to trash the constitution.
>My sides!

>We have the freedom of speech to be Nazis
so why do you get so butt-twisted when someone calls you one?

reminding everyone that shitposting bots are real

Your Islamophobic agenda is definitely a threat to the US Constitution, user. You just won't do the math.

I See this fucking thread everytime I browse b. It's been going on for weeks now. What sad loser are you who keep posting this? Is essentially spam.
Sage.

Doesn't matter who puts them up, signs are law until they are taken down (by government, not antifags).

youtu.be/3pPdaZ1U51A

>signs are law
not if some autistic faggot like you puts them up
you're not a cop, it's not shit
just you being an uptight faggot

proof that girls can b autistic too

I’m abandoning this thread. I can’t deal with Down syndrome lefties, it’s pains me to much. The do mental gymnastics just to avoid the facts. They want to be so progressive they ignore all real threats in front of them and will do whatever it takes to keep anything that will protect them from going into law.

You wouldn't say that if you weren't brainwashed son.
I'm not the one trying to get kids raped by immigrants and homosexuals.

snowflake

We're not Nazis, Charlottesville was a legitimate protest against white genocide but what I'm saying is if we WERE Nazis, there's nothing wrong with it.

That antifa bitch who was killed was asking for it for trying to censor us (which is illegal).

oh you have a rape fetish too
I'm shocked by this.

That's OUR word!

then you need to grow a sack
user and ignore the criticism
but you can't apparently

ikr
ironic isn't it?

Not a snowflake, rather not waste my time and energy on a lost cause. Already did to much of that this year. After awhile you learn it’s not worth it.

so you're going to join us?

What I don't get is, why does the leftist media insist fascism is bad?

It's an effective form of government that protects the native peoples and boosts the economy.

>the leftist media

most media is actually corporate-owned

Corporations by sheer definition follow a conservative socio-political economic mode.

I will never join the corrupt and mental left. I will stay in the libertarian party unless it has a party shift and then join a party that fits my views.

Why ignore it when they are trying to make being a Nazi a crime? All true Americans should be standing with us in opposition to leftists who want to force liberal values on everyone.

>the libertarian party
oh so you're basically going to be a Republican?

that's nice

Leftist corporations.

There is a degree of implied threat though.

You want to commit criminal acts, user. See, you faggots act like the biggest fucking snowflakes because we won't just embrace your stupid shitty ideology.

About the same level of threat as, "hey foureyes!"

Other than Ben and Jerry's, who still function according to the rules of corporate behavior, there are literally no "leftist corporations," user.
Did you even go to school?

Try it, user. Put something ridiculous up on a pole in your neighborhood and see if people obey it. I think they'd probably find out who you are and break your fucking window.

>shitty ideology
>it took the entire world of leftist countries to stop Nazi Germany from making Europe a better place to live

keep missing the point snowflake

I left the Republican Party, I fit the lib parties views pretty much to the T.

I don't have a degree in genderfluid studies like you, no. I was homeschooled so I didn't have to be subjected to liberal propaganda.

Nice bait fucker.

Want to know what gave it away?

America? Skinny chicks? Yeah, right...

I'm sure you do. But you never really criticize Republicans. Everything the Dems do is somehow worse.

Feminism is hell

Home schooled? Have yet to meet someone who was home schooled that I would hire.

Good luck in your future career at Starbucks.

OK but you're still a retard about that shit.

There is little if any "left-leaning" media in this country. It's an excuse right wingers use to deflect from their stupid cringing shit.

I do countless times daily.

Where are you doing it in this thread? Point out the specific posts.

I'm not a sick degenerate bastard like you, so I doubt it.

I dunno you sure think about kids getting raped a lot.

Are you really this stupid???
All the media, the corporations ALL of them are being manipulated by the left.

You are so stupid, if the world were better you wouldn't even exist.

>I was homeschooled so I didn't have to be subjected to liberal propaganda.
Mommy knows best. Especially better than all those people who actually studied the subjects they teach.

>corporations are being manipulated by the left

This is so retarded one doesn't know where to begin. Are you OP?

Did your dad make you memorize the Old Testament?

I think you do, since you are all feminist, pro left-wing, and you would do anything to protect an immigrant with a criminal record, probably you are just a cuck who loves rape.
You should care about your own mental illness before projecting it on others son.

Except you're the only poster in here who brought it up.

You think about Muslims raping white blonde children don't you? A lot?

You are so retarded and brainwashed, that you don't even know or understand the world you live in.

youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

You can now feel dumb, because you are dumb.

Brought it up??
Are you fucking stupid??
Don't you read the news?
Do you know what happens in france?
Probably not, because you are just a cuck who only screams fake news instead of reading and thinking by yourself.

Still waiting to hear which "leftist corporations" are influencing the media user. You seem rather upset, though.

Just saying, no one mentioned rape until you showed up.

And just think, all we had to do to stop a Muslim from raping a white girl was to build a wall and turn into a fascist shithole to do it. But liberals are ruining that. Daily.

Are you fucking blind???
Well, it looks you are too stupid to understand anything, or even comprehend a commercial nor the intentions behind it.
You probably never read before trying to scream your nonsense bullshit.

Keep trying to destroy families and future generations, even if you are another brainwashed puppet, jews will not win, they may control the world, but people will always have freedom, soon or later, if you ever read some history, you will know.

Sorry, that nutcase ideology will always be extreme and pitied. Enjoy this sad little moment in the sun.

Ignores the fact that white men are 35% of the population of the United States while Muslim men are 1%.

You should expect ~30x more attacks from white men vs Muslim men to make it even, but we don't see that; it's "only" twice as much.

Ergo, in terms of incident rate, Muslim men are 15x more violent than white men.

It gets worse when you sort them by death rate rather than incident rate, since spray painting a swastika on a Jewish cemetery is considered 1, whereas flying a jet into the South Tower of the WTC is also considered 1.

By death toll Muslims commit about 95% of terrorism and, again, Muslim men are 1% of the population. So by "death toll" metrics, Muslim men are nearly 100x more violent than white men.

4/10, made me reply.

So, you didn't read the news or watched your brainwashing machine today at CNN.

It's not that simple, people in france got mad when retard left-wind were protecting some immigrants who raped some kids, and will move on to kicking dirty Muslim asses.

>whites have nukes, don't use them
>Muslims have planes, do 9/11
>"Whites are the real terrorists because of all those weapons they don't use, whereas if Syria had nukes everyone would be fucked".

Lol kys fgt