ITT: We Are mad scientists

ITT: We Are mad scientists

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/MrIntelligentdesign/featured
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AGH! THE FUNDING FOR MY PROJECT IN COHERENT RAMAN SPECTROSCOPY JUST GOT CUT BECAUSE THE ASSHOLE CONDENSED MATTER THEORIST MADE SOME BREAKTHROUGH WITH THE SOLUTION OF THE LITHIUM ATOM. I'M SO FUCKING MAD

*burp* we need to go to space, morty. There's a crystal *burp* we need to get it, morty.

I MADE A FISH HEADED CHICKEN!!!! THE WORLD WILL FEAR THE ULTIMATE TASTE

Put Acetone with foam, a lot of foam into a big cooking marmit
Heat it to 80C°
Put sulfur (don't need to be pure)
Crak down a matchet inside
Enjoy satan resurection

We Are not scientists

This is baking soda, sugar and sand or nitric acid, thiocyanate and mercury or ... few way to make it

Are you interested in my plan to take over the multiverse?

I have proven the theory of andy sixxs warm log of shit over and over again

HEY OP DID YOU EAT THAT SPECIMEN IN THE FRIDGE, THAT WAS STINGRAY AIDS FROM HABBO, ENJOY YOUR AIDS OP

Tell me!

Nope, you are just mad.

Come here just put this helmet and type desire iq on this detonator, it is completely safe, though the display only accept one digit.

No I was gonna build a bomb that would use the aids to explode all over the normies, the gas would not be powerful enough to seep into the basements of neets

Guys ive done it. I finally fucking done it. They said I couldnt but I fucking did. I finally got OP to stop sucking those "masculine" cocks

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Who the fuck left the door open! The heat is leaking out and the Rick and Morty fans are leaking in.

Oh it gets darker Morty... Welcome to the darkest year of our adventures. First thing that’s different, no more dad Morty. He threatened to turn me in to the government, so I made him and the government go away... I repla-burp-ced them both as the defacto-patriarch of your family, AND your universe. Your mom wouldn’t have accepted me if I came home without you and your sister. So now you know the REAL reason I rescued you. I JUST TOOK OVER THE FAMILY MORTY! And if you tell your mom or sister I said any of this, I’ll DENY it. You'll deny it... And they’ll take my side, because I’m a hero, Morty. And now you’re gonna have to do whatever I say, Morty, FOREVER! A-and I-I’ll go out and find some more of that Mulan, Szechuan Teriyaki dipping sauce, Morty. Because that’s, that's what this is all about Morty! Th-that’s my one arm man. I’m not driven by avenging my dead family Morty crawls away- Morty, that was FAKE! -and Morty gets pulled back. I-I’m driven by finding that, McNugget Sauce. I want that Mulan McNugget Sauce, Morty. That’s my series arc Morty! If it takes 9 seasons, I WANT MY MCNUGGET DIPPING, SAUCE SZECHUAN SAUCE MORTY! TH-THAT’S WHAT'S GONNA TAKE US, ALL THE WAY TO THE END MORTY! SEASON, 9 MORE SEASONS MORTY! 9 MORE SEASONS UNTIL I GET THAT DIPPING SZECHUAN SAUCE! FOR 97 MORE YEARS MORTY! I WANT THAT MCNUGGET SAUCE MORTY!!!

My experiment is on the lose!
Catch it!

I am a scientist but I am not mad
youtube.com/user/MrIntelligentdesign/featured

Where is security! Do we even have security! Oh god, what are we suppose to do!

Developing more Nukes!
make the package smaller and the Bang bigger!

>Developing more Nukes!
And do what with them, throw them at japan again? You mad man! You saw what just two of them created. I can't imagine what throwing more at them would create... what comes after anime...?
Dear god...

Sorry found the file that would help my point. Found it under the desk.

What in the World is...That?!