>be me
>german
>cucked
>femanon but I hate muslims and blacks
>cant talk to my friends about it because ahmed is going to know
>ahmed asks to talk to my dad
>asks him to marry me
>tfw

I never understood how this is still considered a church nowadays, equally to j00s and christains

That goatfucker just copied what he needed and added some shit to develop his very own version of a robbing and raping manual

>Americans in full damage control, again, because they're getting cucked, again
fucking hell

Ylyl excellent

West is dead without religion. Keep on buying from the Jews. You trust them don't you.

Forgot to include male genital mutilation.
Oh right. No one cares when it's "circumcision".

No, I won't be shitting on Islam, thanks. I'm an adult and understand that the small minority is not indicative of the majority.

You get what you give in this world.

:c

German police start wering that in fights against muslims...
crusades soon?

>You get what you give

Do you truly believe that?

Entranced by the beauty of his new bride, Iqbal Salah Mohammad was unaware of Darth Vader's sneak attack until too late.

I believe that for the most part. Certainly, bad things happen to good people and vice versa. But I refuse to go around spitting on all Muslims all the while expecting them to show respect and kindness to me.

lol it should be Sup Forums's official religion

Look at sandnigger countries and tell me about a silent majority that shares western morals.
They throw people off a roof for trying to leave islam.

It doesn't matter what's in the book. Ever read leviticus from the bible? What matters is how the people live.

You'd be a good Muslim.

I know it is about how people live. And what I've seen is that most Muslims choose to live their lives peacefully. I disagree with their radical practices but most don't even do that.

>I support equality
>you'd be a good feminist

This is how people get duped into cults and accept views that aren't their own.

No. Equality and feminism are separate entities. I heard Truth and rationale go hand in hand.

that all sounds fucking awesome, i support sharia now

you forgot
>no pork
>no alcohol
>no tobacco
>no dancing
>no singing
>no drawing
>no cohabitation without marriage
>fucking imams are politicians

Came up with this on the spot, plenty more ridiculous interdiction that would make anybody wanna die of boredom. No wonder they have no trouble finding kamikazes, guys are just bored/depressed out of their minds.

topkek

All muslims went to fuck your wifes.Do christian boys ever win cursade?

at least americans still have the right to speak their mind.
at least they're voicing objections rather than silently consenting to having their wives and daughters raped &/or murdered.
and you call THEM "cucks"?
whew lad. your mom must have swallowed the better half of that load.

>and you call THEM "cucks"?
Yes but mainly bulled

germany deserves it.
those cucks sold themselves out to multiculti propaganda decades ago.
this is just the end stage of their cancer.
in the plus column, we can be certain germany won't start wwiii -- too cucked.

still makes zero sense.
enjoy your pluralistic hell.

>death for adultery

Why wouldn't you want this? Simply no one cheats.

3 years max for getting rid of refugees.war is slowing down and syria peace treatment is signed.MAX 3 years or they gonna stand there forever

Im diffrent user.Europe has arabs ,america have le 56 face and your niggers is pushing wh*tes.

>female genital mutilation
Because male genital mutilation is okay right?

Kabe will be destoreyed.It is confirmed in Quran

Checkem

Religion of Peace and whatnot

The Kaaba will be destroyed by ethiopian niggers* I don't quite remember the name of that prophecy though but the man responsible of the destruction is called dhou as-souwayquatayn

Muslims are subhumans, most disgusting fuck on this planet.

kek

>calls American cucks
>literally the laughing stock of the entire world because their entire continent bends over to muslims.
What a fucking joke you are

You don't understand. Just because this time Germany isn't sending soldiers around, doesn't mean there's no war. They are waging WW3 just right under your nose, with economics.
And they are winning. All other european countries are getting poorer and poorer.

What germans loose in culture and identiy they'll make up in workforce. As much as they hate immigrants, once they are assimilated they'll do wonders for the economy

>once they are assimilated
LOL NOPE

That's grand.
In every country they went, muslim ended up creating a muslim political party, that disrupts the state.
I was talking about the great con job of the EU.

Ha! Muslims want to assimilate you!

You fucker.

Yes, the majority of Muslims live peacefully (though barbarically and actively preach and practice dogma that abuses women and children) however it is said that around 20% to 25% of Muslims practice or support radical behavior like terrorism. To place this in a greater perspective only 14% of Germans were Nazis. 14% of a small countries population was enough to commit mass genocide and it brought most of the world into a war that killed millions.

op here
not every muslim is a terrorist
>tfw every terrorist is muslim
no further discussion needed islamfags

JOIN NOW RADICAL ISLAM INFIDELS

m.youtube.com/watch?t=1914s&v=uGZ7WyiP2xM