Did America really land on the moon? Why has it been so long since they did it again?

Did America really land on the moon? Why has it been so long since they did it again?

I hate to be a conspiracy theorist, but I don't think we went. Back then, the technology could not have gotten them there and back in one piece.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_measures
youtu.be/SoqZutsd1m0
youtu.be/zhp-FTYSGe8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It would have been far easier to actually go to the moon than to fake it and keep it a secret.

Dude, it's not even a theory, just like zionist jews being behind 9/11 and funding (((ISIS)))
There's so many proof that only an idiot can stiil believing these are just "theories"

>It would have been far easier to actually go to the moon than to fake it and keep it a secret.
The point of faking the moonlanding was to keep the money that idiotic citizens paid from their taxes.

you need to learn basic english. i don't even know what your point is.

*So much proof
Happy?

Just like most other conspiracy theories this one can be disproved by the simple fact that there would have had to have been so many people, thousands actually, in on it and there is no way to keep a secret that that many people know forever. We havent been back to the moon in a long time because its dangerous, expensive, and there is nothing we could learn that we could not learn using telescopes or unmanned probes.

>Back then, the technology could not have gotten them there and back in one piece.

Without a strong background in the relevant disciplines it is often difficult to determine which projects are harder than others. People originally thought it would be easier to make a robust walking robot than a universal translator, for example, but this is not the case.

No
>it's a lie used to boost confidence for masses that had the harshest life's.
the hard working people of America.
Basically they blowed a megashitton of taxes and need an excuse
=Moon landing

>We havent been back to the moon in a long time because its dangerous, expensive, and there is nothing we could learn that we could not learn using telescopes or unmanned probes.

That and the earth is flat.

Of course we didn't go to the moon

Look at the footage today and it's obvious

Back then people didn't know any better and TVs were shit

The fact theres 1000s of videos breaking down in detail on youtube how they faked it kinda tells you something

Moons temp is -200 to +200 and they were there for those temp cycle apparently. Complete BS.

FE is probably the worst attenpt at a disinfo ever
Everytime anyone says moon landings weren't real on social media some shill pops up accusing them of thinking earth is flat

I have worked in major companies, where a couple of thousand people knew, and still know some crazy shit that would blow your mind. We sign non-disclosure agreements, and you are majorly fucked if you break them. Some stuff I heard, I had to speak to lawyers about regarding ethics because I was not comfortable signing agreements based on what I already knew. You would be surprised how many people keep quiet.

>That and the earth is flat.
Flat earth is just a meme made by NASA with the goal of mocking people talking about the moonlanding being complete bullshit.
They need to make them look like psychos so they can still stealing money from american taxes.
Thank me later

except they didn't keep it a secret.
As soon as decent internet hit in late 90s it was over

Kek, what a retard

>

?

Please talk about this, i have a feeling you're being completely honest.

exactly, i worked in the city for nearly 10 years and the shit that goes on there people wouldn't believe

You know, you can see the paths left by the lunar rovers on the goddamned moon, you morons.

If you are sarcastically implying i believe the moon landing was faked. I do not. I believe we went to the moon. I was explaining why we havent been back in a long time.

This and you can bounce a laser off the panel they put up there

weren't made by the rovers.
the initial photos just fake.
real tracks were made by unmanned drones years later in late 70s.

i like to think we did, but I will be honest and say I have done 0 research and don't really understand space and NASA and all that shit.

I blame my hate for space on my hate for the faggy starwars movies my brother would watch when I was growing up. I wanted to watch home alone, and that cunt would always turn my movie off and put on that jedi shit. Fuck him, and fuck space.

I love you though OP.

that panel wasn't put there by those nasa goofballs

There's still people actually thinking the moonlanding was real?
Toppest of keks, thanks for the laugh

And I'm explaining because the Earth and Moon are flat, NASA did all of the math in 3 dimensions instead of 2, which overcomplicates everything.

it kind of broke my trust in humanity, to be honest...

all comes down to money and family, if you have a wife n kids they'll always want more... not hating on family unit ... just explaining.

>Why has it been so long since they
>they
>but I don't think we
>we
Which trolling asshole are you, American or other?

If the landing was faked, the soviets would have called it years ago.

No your right the aliens that built the pyramids did

seek help if you really think aliens built pyramids

some of them did

You realize Sup Forums isnt like facebook right? What the fuck kind of response is this?

Bro..
You need to research gravity being a lie...
Gravity isn't real, it's all about MAGNETISM
that's what Holds the universe together

sounds slightly more plausible than aliens building pyramids

kek

I find surprising when people deny the fact that Israel owns america and use their troops as their own bitch.
I don't know how they keep thinking is a coincidence that every politician from every ideology (Clinton, Bush, Obama, Trump) always is a zionist puppet supporting Israel wars and invasions.

No point in going back to the moon. We did it as an arms race with the Russians, You cant just test nuclear capabilities for no reason, but you CAN send your nuclear rocket into space and judge your ability to properly guide it. Which is what they did.

The science is all there, the mathematics make sense, and the maneuvers and suits and cargo necessary all make sense. There's just no real reason to go back unless we're setting up a fuel depot, in which case who knows

i'm stoned as fuck, sorry for being gay.

>Dubs
I was the older brother turn off shitty McAuley cuntkin movie to watch star fagets that would make you my little sis

If aliens didn't build the pyramids, the ancients were able to harness the power of magnetism to move those giant blocks...
Also, there is almost no space in between the blocks. Almost as if they were somehow soldered together...

Check this image out too...
The great pyramid is in fact a huuuuge power generator...!

I assume you studied physics and quantum mechanics for years and you also have a great understanding of advanced mathematics.

No actually, but I've watched a lot of youtube videos of smartfags explaining this stuff, and it sounds good to me...
I read as much as I can, I'm not too good at math, but I'm very interested in learning more about it, maybe even studying it to get a job in the field, it's all just very interesting and I wish to know the truth

That's not how taxes work

Why.

Kek

Some
The space race was a vital part of the cold war and if it was faked they would've made sure everyone from your aunt to Ahmed in Iraq that capitalism failed and lied about its success

Much footage was faked but we still went.

I am as much of a conspiracy theorist as anyone but we obviously went at least once. It's often over complicated but the truth is that it's barely rocket science; if you're cavillier enough it's really just a matter of building a big dumb rocket and shooting it at the moon.

How's that funny?

Just like I'm sure you did to come to the conclusion the moon landing was faked.
Only kidding, of course. You more than likely did what every millennial does - mindlessly watch 2 hours of people putting on the same charade on YouTube then claim it gave you an "educated" opinion

Can I get a bampbamp

can I get a what what

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_measures

>Active measures (Russian: aктивныe мepoпpиятия) is a Soviet term for the actions of political warfare conducted by the Soviet and Russian security services (Cheka, OGPU, NKVD, KGB, FSB) to influence the course of world events, in addition to collecting intelligence and producing "politically correct" assessment of it.[1] Active measures ranged "from media manipulations to special actions involving various degrees of violence". They were used both abroad and domestically. They included disinformation, propaganda, counterfeiting official documents, assassinations, and political repression, such as penetration into churches, and persecution of political dissidents.[1]

>A few claims of active measures against the United States were described in the Mitrokhin Archive:[1]

>Discrediting of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), using historian Philip Agee (codenamed PONT).

>Attempts to discredit Martin Luther King, Jr. by placing publications portraying him as an "Uncle Tom" who was secretly receiving government subsidies

>Stirring up racial tensions in the United States by mailing bogus letters from the Ku Klux Klan, placing an explosive package in "the Negro section of New York" (operation PANDORA), and spreading conspiracy theories that Martin Luther King, Jr.'s assassination had been planned by the US government

>Starting rumors that fluoridated drinking water was in fact a plot by the US government to effect population control

>Starting rumors that the moon landings were hoaxes and the money ostensibly used by NASA was in actuality used by the CIA

>Use of sympathetic elements in the press to libel the strategic defense initiative as an impractical "star wars" scheme
>Fabrication of the story that AIDS virus was manufactured by US scientists at Fort Detrick; the story was spread by Russian-born biologist Jakob Segal.

Lol

>Did America really land on the moon? Why has it been so long since they did it again?

Because it's no longer a white country. China can, US can no more.

>I hate to be a conspiracy theorist, but I don't think we went. Back then, the technology could not have gotten them there and back in one piece.
But it was a white country. Obviously you didn't live then, nigger.

i just watched the music video. pretty good song for black people music. funny kinda

truth is, america got butt fucked in the space race

Lol, Sup Forumsro, I'm about to watch it
youtu.be/SoqZutsd1m0

I saw some video at some point that claimed the moon walking videos are fake and tried to reproduce them, but they don't quite look like the original ones. Especially if you look at how the dust falls and moves. Also, the technology to build the rockets, ship, lander, suits etc. was there at the time, so it is very plausible that they landed. If they faked it, they've done it really well. And as others said, you can't keep a secret this big. Someone on their death bed would say something. Also, if I remember correctly, amateur radio people were able to determine that there was a radio signal coming from the moon, so there's that.

Omg the bartender is such an idiot in this video hahahaaa

that's chris penn. RIP He was great in reservoir dogs

Sean Penns younger bro

Oooooooohhhhhhhyyyyyeeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!
Good call

The Soviets also failed to ever get anyone on the Moon even though they really wanted to.

So what about the tracks and equipment left up there any novice can see with a telescope?

If we didn't land on the moon then russia or China would have spilled the beans.
There are retro reflectors on the moon that were placed and that are observable from Earth.
The lighting in the photos was impossible at the time to recreate

>that panel wasn't put there by those nasa goofballs

Goofball... lol

>expensive

It is not that expensive, we could easily recreate the original mission. NASA has a budget of 18 billion (0.5% of federal budget) and I googled it was once estimated it would cost 108 billion to return to the moon. And keep in mind, that was for a program MUCH more grander than the Apollo mission. To just replicate the scope of the original apollo mission, it would probably even fit within NASA's current budget. The reason they don't is because in science you always want to do something new and or on a much bigger scale. No point in doing what has already been done just for the fun of it.

>nothing we could learn that we could not learn using telescopes or unmanned probes.

There is still much we could learn by returning, it's just that the current plans do not fit in the current budget as a said above. If NASA had a budget of ~5% the federal budget we would probably go back.

>2000 + 17
>Not realizing moon is made of cheese, and craters are just a product of american government taking pieces of moon cheese to feed population
I feel bad for you, gullible people

Goofball

Laika shouldn't count considering she fucking died in space.
>Godspeed sweet pupper
>Godspeed

shits expensive and the govenrments dont think theres any benefit in doing so due to the space treaty

Another University of YT student

Do you really think Russia would let America fake that shit without calling them out on every media outlet possible?

I know these people need to wake up all these weather changes are happening because of the amount of cheese that we took out of the moon is fuckin with our normal gravity and is slowly restabilizing

No one is allowed to have nuclear weapons in space, even if they built a shuttle out of a giant nuke missile. It's the only reason we haven't been past the moon yet. They invented a spaceship that used nukes as per pulsation back in the 70s that could travel to Saturn and back but it ad to be scrapped after almost completing it.

Sad think is the soviet never intended to make the dog come back in fact they poisonned her last portion of food.
And Laika isn't even her name it basically mean mutt in russian.

They've sent a few people on a one way trip too ya know. Several radio monitoring stations around the world picked up panicked cosmonaut chatter and their heading was straight into space.

cool. this is some X-files shit. I love it

No it's more like Russia was cutting corners to see what stuck the fastest since it was a race.

Do share, please, kind sir

can you explain this a little more....use an example maybe

I laughed harder than i should

This really looks like erik

who is erik

Holographic theory aware or retard troll? We may never know,

When not even the Russians deny the landing happened but people still claim it was fake

By sending cosmonauts into the atmosphere on dingy space craft to test whether or not the oxygen system works in the void but not giving the craft anything that it could use to attempt landing.

They had several types of test runs with shuttles that wouldn't be able to return to see if a specific piece of equipment would work. Direct opposition to this was the US's attempts which waited until they knew for sure everything would work to a certain degree so they could get their astronauts back which took hella lot longer.

Innternet comment etiquette. Youtube. Thank me later.

russia = america

you idiot, the cold war crisis was another scam to explain dumping taxpayers money into something they would "agree" with. See through this shit, the russians and americans fought wars together, and they would not fight again. they just wanted to scam there own population, which they did. It made loads of jobs in both russia and the states, which kept the economy rolling well.

Muttnik lul

We landed on the moon, and we haven't gone again because we literally have no reason to. The whole space race was a HUGE motivating factor with USA and USSR constantly trying to one up each other in something very important. The space arguably played a key role in preventing a nuclear war so each side was extremely motivated to win. Having said that, the USA was extremely set on having a man on the moon and they succeeded.

What benefit would there be to do that now? Prove it possible to some conspiracy theorists and spend billions or trillions for just that? The rocket that landed on the moon was as long as a 36 story building. And it's extremely dangerous. Why would anyone want to do that now without the benefit of being a huge american hero like it did back in the cold war?

There was never a 36 story rocket on the moon m8

Please watch this
youtu.be/zhp-FTYSGe8

here's your (you)

Pic related?