I once had a conversation with a homeless man about dough...

I once had a conversation with a homeless man about dough. I was trying to explain the properties of dough to him; how you can push it, pull it, squeeze it and make almost anything out of it, and how it is more than imaginary, how it affects all of us and... he interrupted me to ask, in the most sincere way imaginable, "But what IS the Dough?". I could ramble no longer. I replied: "I don't know, I"m working on it". This album is part of my attempt to answer that life changing question. I know that dough can push someone towards greatness or failure, good or evil, life or death. I know that dough can encourage intelligent, creative, wholesome conversation but it can also encourage one to say things that they deeply regret. Is this "dough" simply another word for dopamine? If true, this would mean that my pursuits at digging deeper than what is known have been nothing more than to realize that 1=1. On DOUGHPAMINE I wrestle with this depressing possibility and emerge victorious by discovering one thing dough is that dopamine isn't: It is the best antidote to boredom. One parallel defeated. Have you got the dough? (hint: you do, to some degree.)

doughy.bandcamp.com/album/doughpamine

I did acid too once.
Was pretty lit and I've never been the same guy afterwards.

Just don't end up being "that guy" please.
There are plenty of "these guys" out there and they don't do any good to anyone.

do you even know the difference between an idiot and an idiought?

Oh then I see it's already too late for you.
You're PPnR on becoming that guy.
Congratulations.

wwwwWWWOOO00ooWweEEEEEEEE look at you!!

Ok smartass, you got me. I did psychedelics, so what? I can still solve problems that needed to be solved. I can still rationalize and use my verbal intellect to conquer chaos. My use use of psychedelics has not handicapped me in any way, quite the opposite, it has opened my mind to the power that lies within the pursuit of multilayered intellect. I gained an appreciation for YELLOW. And yes, I'm doing them again soon.

Psychedelics used in research have proven mushrooms and L to increase openness and creativity. Literally no negatives if your in a positive environment and don't get overly stimulated/stressed

You're still "that guy" right now and I doubt you are able to stop this.
Which only shows that I was right 2 times already.

It's obvious you did psychedelics you don't have to admit anything.

It's "Intelligence looking at Intelligence"
Intelligence2

That in itself doesn't mean very much when it comes down to not becoming "that guy".

I feel you, he is totally being that guy

listened through it. Not bad.

This album makes me think that there still a place for schizophrenic faggots in the entertainment circus but seriously what is dough

Increasing openness/creativity through drug use is like introducing the urge and the ability to jump high in the air without first having a strong enough frame to withstand the landing.

Your perception, judgment, and thinking in particular have a hard time functioning as they usually would in the wake of the changes induced by drug use. You are yanking your proportions around as opposed to gently massaging them in a certain direction. Doughiness and drug use is a risky combination. It's a high risk high reward situation, how much of a risk or reward depends on how how much dough you've got. The more dough, the higher the risk/reward.

"Increasing openness/creativity through drug use is like introducing the urge and the ability to jump high in the air without first having a strong enough frame to withstand the landing." doughy daniels. Yea, that's right, I'm not lettin no user steal the precious time I put into thinking that up.

>being this high

Look, if I were some schmuck, I might let the internet have that little grain of insight (big grain, if you care about the topics it approaches) but as it stands I am a person of pride and I'm not ashamed of it. Belittle me if you like, I'll just be sitting here pondering what a mess you must truly to be to have missed the point of my words.

>this thread

>being holier than thou
That guy has spoken.

honestly just look up the sweden doctors who prescribe LSD to patients.