Apparently Warcraft is racist

Apparently Warcraft is racist
>The prospect of a predominantly white, European realm being invaded by foreign, primitive, darker skinned hordes (they are actually called the Horde) might set alarm bells ringing in our current climate of immigration anxiety. Is this a veiled Ukip broadcast? Or a pro-Trump one? Nobody suggests the orcs are there to steal Azeroth’s jobs or exploit its benefits system, thankfully, though they are intent on overrunning their adoptive country and sucking the souls out of all its living creatures.
theguardian.com/film/2016/may/25/world-of-warcraft-the-beginning-review-end-already-nigh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=veoYcsH7Wrs
youtube.com/watch?v=znzH9u3DK2o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>lefties say its racist because it portrays the horde as mindless, violent disgusting creauture, who come only to destroy its native habitants
>alt-right says its bullshit globalist propaganda because some of the orcs are actually good and help the natives fight the violent horde
why cant people just enjoy a fucking movie without projecting their bullshit political opinion unto it

It's a 20 year old video game story and the production of this movie has taken 8 years. There is no real analog to current times.

I just find it funny how first Angry Birds is ridiculed for being racist now Warcraft.

two worlds. one person watching the movie. ME!

Total bullshit. The media twists the ideas and themes of everything. If alien had come out today they would moan that ripley wasn't potrayed right and the alien was black.

SOUNDS BASED

>be me
>writing my own medieval fiction
>have the world history be the opposite of ours
>it was darkies with an empire spanning the known world
>whiteys with some tan friends finally defeat the empire
>everyone hates the darkies from the former empire

Any chance of being based? Borrowing little cousin to watch Angry Birds this Saturday btw

Wasn't the director for this shit bragging about how good it was not to have to adapt racist shit from "old white males" like Tolkien? I hope he's happy.

Loving every laugh.

This.

"Borrowing" I like that.

>mfw your book becomes required textbook for African History majors

Probably because the movie is a SyFy Original-tier mess of awful acting and amateurish CGI.

#giveThrallABoyfriend

if I ever publish it and get flak from people obsessed with identity and narrative politics, I'll just bring up the time SJWs threatened to murder a chick because she didn't draw a character from a children's cartoon "black enough"

I wonder if there's some protection fee you can pay to have your movie defended from imaginary misogynists instead of denounced for imaginary racism.

Yet the Angry Birds movie is a huge success

Really makes you think...
>If alien had come out today they would moan that ripley wasn't potrayed right and the alien was black.
Lmao, great analogy. I'm going to use that given a chance

I fucking love Alien, saw it first time when I was 6

....or maybe it's a shitty remake of the same plot made back in the fucking 90s?

Fucking left wingers I swear to Christ.

thats not the complaints it receives. and how the fuck would you know? its not even released yet.

Sheeeeit, reminded me of something.

>be me
>write book
>fantasy
>swords and shit, lots of booze and pussy
>every empire is white
>literally all homogenous populations
>no black character described
>no black folk described
>even the elves are white/yellow
>dwarfs are just bulky whites with specific facial features
>not even inspirations from African tribal culture

Best thing is, nobody in my country would give a shit.

YFW Arthas purged the whole town in WC3

>Blizzard makes dindu orcs movie
>still gets shit on libs because the dindus aren't dindu enough
toppest of keks, maybe the sequel will have Jaina screaming ORC LIVES MATTER

Films about an alien invasion have been around for nearly a century. Why are they suddenly racist?

I've left comments like this on other movie trailers and it sets off a shitstorm of anger in some people.

MAKE AZEROTH GREAT AGAIN

It needs more diversity cousin.
Otherwise we'll protest in your twitters.

Warcraft Orcs are literal dindus.

>live like savages in mud huts with little to no technology on a huge resource-rich world
>superior technological race crash-lands on said world
>oogh oogh eek eek gibs dem dats space-cracka
>start and lose a war against a couple hundred civilian exiles straight off their wrecked spaceship
>get turbo assblasted and start using dark magics cuz we wuz conquerors n shieeeet
>uber space jew demon overlord 9000 takes notice and sends his bottom bitch to offer the Orcs power n shiet
>'here go- guys, drink some of this here glowing green demon blood and sell your entire race into blood-slavery to literal demons'
>awwww shieeeet nigga we warlocks n shit now
>turn entire planet into a barren wasteland in just a couple of years using demon magic
>continue chimping and wrecking shit until the planet literally starts breaking apart
>space jew overlords abandon them and go back to doing their own shit
>shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
>some other shit happens because of reasons and shit
>they get handed a portal into relatively peaceful chimpout-free human world
>invade, rinse, repeat

Some permavirgin can probably TL;DR it better since i haven't played in years but that's about it, literal fucking niggers even after years of the kikes at Blizzard realizing what they've written and furiously trying to retcon it.

Wait, wasn't it the orcs that invaded Draenei lands?

A lot of recent WoW changed everyone into dindus. The Undead used to be this mad scientist race now they're just trying to spread bring acceptance to their kind.

hahah, these fucking idiots dont realize that it is their interpretation that is blatantly racist.

>you see the primitive darker skinned hordes are the minorities/refugees

???????

>hey those ugly orcs look like immigrants, stop making movies about them.

The Forsaken being friendly makes no damn sense.

other way around

>We da good guys now we swear
>Kill highly decorated veteran of the 1 and 2 war
>WE GONNA LIVE IN PEACE WITH DA HUMANS
>Blow up the only human city that doesnt want to kill them
>IT WASNT US IT WAS GARROSH HE EVIL WE ARE GOOD GUYS WE DINDU NUFFIN
>WHY U WANNA KILL US JAINA

>these kids don't realize the migrant crisis has been an ongoing problem for the past 10-15 years and only now the news is reporting on it more

>a veiled Ukip broadcast?
I just don't understand this non-sense
UKIP was never even an "especially" anti-immigration party
the UK-conservative party made more babble about anti-immigration (even if they don't act on it) than UKIP

Getting zerg rushed is a GOOD thing you racists

Changes depending on which game. WC2 said they were from the same place (also that they annihilated the draenei completely).

wait, hasn't warcraft been a thing for a long time? now it's suddenly racist

besides, troll masterrace

Around hordes, grab your swords.
>TFW I just finished my first novel
H-how did you publish?

No one cares what these morons have to say anymore. The facade of the "fair, egalitarian liberal intellectual" is crumbling.

Orcs are more honourable than nigs in real life - and they actually have an admirable culture. So it's no comparison. Their culture has a more 'barbarian Europe' to it i.e. Vikings. 'Dying in battle', 'strength and honour'.

Amazon lets anyone publish their shit

>>Blow up the only human city that doesnt want to kill them
by the time Theramore got GREENED, it was the biggest existential threat to the Horde on Azeroth

The alien was black by the way.
Over 7ft tall.

>it was the biggest existential threat to the Horde on Azeroth
How? I gave up on WoW with WotLK.

Thrall and his lot were ok. The warsong clan were dindus.
>"Ok, there are humans here too. We must avoid contact with them until we contact the oracle and..."
"GROAAAAAARGGH!! FOH DA HOOORDE!"
Fucking Grom.

How are the people accusing Warcraft of being racist not racist themselves? They're the ones drawing parallels and making these outrageous comparisons. You'd have to be a racist yourself to draw such conclusions. Perhaps they're fighting against their own cognitive dissonance.

You sir are a massive bellend. I didn't know that. Thanks for ruining Alien for me. Cunt.

Medivh should have built a wall, not a portal. Fucking cuck.

it becomes a major logistical port for the Alliance's invasion of the Barrens. and since night elves aren't allowed to be anything but incompetent-but-hot cheerleaders, all victories against the Horde in Kalimdor are achieved by human troops based out of Theramore. Regardless of who was right in the war, they entered it of their own accord, and suffered the conseqeuences

I'm about to blow your mind. The same guy played the predator.

Is that you Andrezej?

>Xenomorph
>a literal violent rape machine
In your heart you already knew it was black.

Didn't publish yet. I still have two chapters to write and revision the whole thing for errors and stuff.
But I already got a contract with a big publisher in my country.
I sent them ~20% of the content, a description of the characters and the plot of the whole thing. They agreed and I have a deadline until the end of the year.

I guess it depends where you want to publish.

Bah I was wrong, different guy.

Are you dumb? Blizzard has always been the best in the business at animation.

no draenei landed on Draenor which was already inhabitted by orcs and ogres

And he did so because Ridley Scott just happened to bump into him in a London pub.

Are you fucking serious? The movie is about events in Warcraft 2, beginning of the invasion, long before Arthas' shit.

The plot was made LITERALLY 20 YEARS AGO.

Predator was Kevin Hall... Different dude.

well now their goal is to kill everyone and make everyone undead. Their leader went full nuts in legion.

it's warcraft 1 isn't it? Orcs and Humans

I didn't know WC existed until wc3 but i might be wrong

Still pissed about the night elves non-existent part in the story. They have so much lore but none of its in WoW.

>this bait
haha nigga liek hav u even read anyting about it? dey litteryl had to jumpstart cgi tech farther than its ever been for the warcraft movie

20 years ago there were no moderate orcs

how many pages u got? and wha afaojfiaújpafk affffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Blizzard themselves isn't handling the animation. An entire movie of Blizzard cinematic quality CGI would cost a ridiculous amount of money and take years to make

That would be funny because I read that Jaina and her city got literally nuked by the Horde in one of the WoW expansions.

the expansion cinematics alone cost millions

daily reminder that night elfs are the best race.

this, i really doubt there is any political message in this, its a very old storyline. probably more to do with huns than moors or anything like that

Trolls are the best race.

this is fact

Sweeden, is that you?

Right now it's 612. I plan to have the two last chapters be not longer than 70 pages combined.

Don't forget how the game in general is racist since vanilla for disparaging native americans by making the Tauren lore be based on them.

probably because sjw's made it.

Tytuł?
Może się skuszę.
Jakaś analogiczna pozycja?

I find it amusing how it took leftist/SJWs THIS long to realize Warcraft is racist. Lmao.

I mean, warhammer fantasy and LOTR are racist too.

the funny thing is during Cataclysm, the Tauren built a huge wall to keep everyone out of Mulgore. There's no way to walk into Mulgore without flying.

They're red-pilled native americans.

The worst part is, this movie looks like complete shit and is going to get a

If it's not actually written well the novelty of being blatant propaganda will wear off.

Just so you know.

Will it be better than Sapkowski's series?

>disparaging native Americans
>by basing the best playable race on them

it depends on the class. not all races can do all jobs... bliz was based back in the day. their like a orc cant be a paladin thats just not believable you gota learn spells and shit and orcs are dumb mother fuckers

>mindless, violent disgusting creauture, who come only to destroy its native habitants

This is LITERALLY what the orcs were in the very first game. Blood-drinking, demon-summoning, necromancy-using, skull-cleaving savage brutes.

Nah it's cucked as hell. "Two worlds, one home". Also there's racemixing themes with tge main human falling in love with an orc woman. it's globalist propaganda. Give it a miss.

yeah, you cant understand these people
>incorporate native american lore into the game in the first place when they could have just not
>this is somehow offensive

>See degeneracy after degeneracy pushed in literally everything on a daily basis
>The exact same group are behind it each and every single time
>"LOOOOOL U CONSPIRACY TINFOILS MAKE ME LAUF! YOU REALLY THINK X CAN BE USED TO PUSH AN CONSPIRACY! LOOOOOL!"
>Something is released that isn't part of the agenda pushing
>"RIGHT SOMETHING NEEDS DONE WITH THESE BLATANT RACISTS PUSHING HATE IN X DON'T YOU KNOW HOW MUCH X CAN BE USED TO PUSH HATE!? WAKE UP SHEEPLE!"

Why the fuck was I born during this period? Literally a fucking blot on human history and I was born just in time to experience it. I'm too young to have experienced the pre-egeneracy days and I'll be too old to enjoy the post degeneracy days.

At one point, you see what you wanna see. If a journalist is obsessed by racism, he will see it everywhere. And lose track of reality.

youtube.com/watch?v=veoYcsH7Wrs

>I'll be too old to enjoy the post degeneracy days.
>Implying that it will ever end.

:-)

My first part has 610 I'm already on the second one. Good luck m8. If you ever publish it in English feel free to shill about it here. I'll read it.

what about angry birds movie is that racist?
its the same movie, owned by same company

>green pigs invade bird land
>green orks invade neckbeard land

Born right in time to fight the degeneracy.

I mean, we predicted that Angry Birds reflected on anti-immigration sentiments of Europe based off of its trailer alone...

>MUH CULCHURAL APPROPREASHUN

So basically being white and having any culture at all is racist. Isn't that basically the upshot?

Unless your white culture is about dying out, surrendering to everyone and giving your stuff- to include your offspring and their future- away to non-whites, you're a hate-filled bigot.

Its almost as if there are thousands of years of evidence everywhere you look that says different groups of people dont like to mix, and only do when one group shows up to take stuff from another group.

No, it can't be that...

leftist propaganda already killed WoW so I really dont fucking care.

Daily reminder this faggot is running the show
youtube.com/watch?v=znzH9u3DK2o