WWYD super mega cuck thread you know the rules reply for reply because we all looking out for each other ;)

WWYD super mega cuck thread you know the rules reply for reply because we all looking out for each other ;)

Bumping

more? I'd choke her half unconscious while fucking her tight little asshole, when I'm about to cum I stick it in her filthy mouth and let her enjoy the taste of cum and her own ass

More!!!! would tie her up and use her throat as my fleshlight

What would Sup Forums do to my girls ass???

wwyd to this whore?

Motor boat them titties

I would eat that ass for HOURS

Let choke out on my cock

Daddy cuck here. I would do nothing but watch as my friends all worked over this slut. As she was crying and gagging on a cock, another sliding into her cunt from behind, I'd ask if they thought she had enough. They would laugh as one of them started to call more friends over. Nope, she is getting sexually tortured all night.

My daughter.

push her against a wall, rip her clothes and pound her from behind while pulling her hair, i'd start gently but after some time i'd put my cock in her virgin asshole fucking her hard and making her cry with a creampie in her ass

Choke her out as I fuck her from behind

mmmhhh so cute
i'd love to follow her when she walk home and drag her in a dark alley... then i'd force her down slapping her and push my cock down her throat making her gag
i'd facefuck her hard making her suffocate, at that point my cock will be rock hard and i'd slap her with it before pushing her against a wall and raping her asshole making her cry
at the end i'd force her to jerk me off rubbing my cock all over her crying face till i cover her hair and face in cum

Choke her as I fuck her pussy, pulling out when I'm about to cum and spraying her face and tits

wwyd to these two sisters?

wwyd to my nerdy gf

Let the one on the right eat the other out as I fuck her in the ass

Hopefully, you would find a way to send me photos of the violation.

Mmm which one is yours??

how old is your daughter? how often do you jerk off to her? i'd love fucking her like a cheap whore, choking her with my cock until she cries and begs me to stop, then making her call you and tell you how much of a slut she is and how good my cock feels slamming into her tight little cunt.

my slut ex gf. will post moar for responses.

bend her in front of the mirror and fuck her from behind having her watch herself getting fucked. Also I could see her face and enjoy the moment her eyes roll back into her head when i force my big cock in her tight asshole and brutally pound her

Oh my god I would eat that for days

Mmm she looks like a nice thick one... more of her body

She is 21. Often. And that sounds good.

I love it, more!

Fuck BABE

would throat fuck the one on the right viciously till she learned to like it

She looks like a horny bitch that loves fucking and sucking big cocks

Looks kind of slutty. Definitely trick her into a room with a group of guys with huge cocks and see how long they can use her till she breaks. double penetration, assfuck and throating untill she breaks and start cryng for mercy as they rape her

Oh she gets the *special* treatment. I would suck on those sweet titties for hours while slowly fingering her.

Her pussy juice has to be the sweetest thing on the planet.

super fucking cute. you ever cum over her while she was asleep or anything? any pics of her in heels?

another pic of my ex. wwyd for moar, anons.

can't find a full pic of body, but she's thick with big boobs
wwyd?

Not over her, several times in her room when she was not home, with her panties. I have heard her getting fucked before too, a number of times.

Bump!

Push her down where she is standing and force my cock up her ass

Id get her on her knees for a hard face fuck before putting her on all fours and cumming in her ass

I'd grab her neck starting choking her while slapping her tits calling her a slut, i'd force her down on her knees and then proceed to facefuck her till she gag and starts crying but i continue till i'm about to cum, at that point i start titfucking er while pulling her hair and i shoot all over her face and boobs

moar like this for moar of her, please. do your worst.

Eat that pussy up

Nice tits, let's see them hang so I know how much of my cock she could still duck while I suck them

I'd push that slut up against the wall and split her pussy wide with my big cock. I wouldn't finish with her until I drained all of my balls into her.

more of her

Daddy cuck here again.

I seriously have a group of friends that make it a fairly regular thing to either train or gang bang women. It is kind of a "club." I have gone with a couple times.

Sounds like your ex did you wrong. Definitely need to get her all fucked up drunk or high, then have my friends do their thing to her all night, taking a massive amount of incriminating photos and video to blackmail her with later.

She would wake up in the morning a cum filled / covered mess with a DVD showing part of the evening, and a note.

Make her worship my cock and refer to me as master, before I filled her up with cum.

what do you think?

I think she would still have a bunch of cock to suck, keep going

she would probably love it. she's the type of girl who goes out with her friend, picks up two guys at a dive bar, then fucks all three of them.

moar wwyd for moar.

>I would fuck her pussy first
>Then her ass
>When I'm done wit her I'm sure I would fuck you too
>When your ass starts being loose ,I force you to suck my cock clean
>Then I fuck your gf again,until I cum in her pussy.

Stolen from /r9k/

I would slide those red panties down jam them in her mouth so she can't scream start fingering her asshole. Stretch it out a bit. Till I can get my fist in there. Once it's gaping I'd cum in it and make her push it out after.

that skirt would be lifted as i pound her tight pussy with panties on a side

enter elevator. stop it mid floors. let the fun begins. there would be crying and begging to stop

Lovely floppers. Wonderful.

Adore the feminine penor

Grab her by the hair so I can force her to bend over. Pull those shorts down and fuck her ass while I spank her.

Looking at fuck threads hoping to see someone I know...

I would fuck her raw.

Cuck.... cuck threads. Cuck now spellxhexka to fuck

Have u seen anyone you know?

should be pinned down, with a struggle, and forced to take cock all the way down while planning whats next

Which one?

Would rip those fishnets and fuck her till she's making that face for real.

Fuck her from behind while I pull her hair as I drive my hard dick deep into her pussy. Once I was ready to cum would force her on her knees below my cock and have her lick my balls until I came all over her face.

WWYD to this little slut?

right has secretly always wanted to watch left get fucked so offers to help set it up, by getting her a little drunk, inviting me in, as a friend, right teases and bring up suggestive conversations, starts touching left and teasing even more for me to join in, let the fun ensue, taking it further and further, both kissing her, and see how she reacts before moving onto more

both

Righty ??

Wwyd

wow I'd fuck the shit out of her. pull her hair doggystyle the whole 9 yards. moar?

Definitely made for taking cock, to be a sperm toilet that does nothing but suck and fuck all day long.

No dad stap

take from behind grabbing her hands behind her back pulling away the bikini top and fucking her hard and deep while spanking her ass

she's a cutie, freckles just make me want to blow loads on her face.

She also likes taking cum up the ass and farting it out I forced her to drink and swallow it
Wwyd

Nice little petite blonde fuck-toy. Who is she to you?

stick a vibrator up her ass and then plow her pussy, slapping her tits and face as I do that. post more

wwyd?

Nice b8 m8

>having to arch her back to exaggerate her small ass

That's really dirty, but I would definitely fuck the shit out of her

A friend of a friend. Take it you don't recognise her

fuck those hot slutty red lips with her lipstick streaking off along my cock, slap her face, squeeze her tits and fuck her face harder, needs to be turned into a good lil slut

Niqqa that ass still superb tho