*why dont you sit with me user?*

*why dont you sit with me user?*

>*why dont you sit with me user?*

*why dont you shit with me user?*

fixt

because that's a nigga.

I don't want to die in a horrible explosion

That's one hell of a nose and chin. One might call it manly.

100% halal user no shitting involved only asking my hand in marriage from my father involved :^)

I don't like traps

You are breaking my heart user ;_;

let's see those tits

Show pussy or gtfo

is she arab?

Why are you intimidated by a tall innocent girl? I hope you're not a manlet :3

put some clothes on

Mudslime

It's a MAN

Hehe no im a bongistani aka the chad paki masterrace

Arab Barbie. Bombs sold separately.

"You were taking so much effort in posing, I didn't want to ruin that for you, I also don't tend to flirt with religious people. Learned the hard way how that turns out"

Butterface... Nice! U got moar?

Welcome to the internet.com

Don't be shy sweetie we can read the kalma together for prophet (pbuh) and get married in a nice conservative mosque. After that I'm ALL yours big boy ;)

Gaylord

Croat nationalists believe Christianity and Islam are the true religions of croatia.

SUp croat brah need more details pls

wikipedia.org/wiki/UstaĊĦe

"Does my bomb look big in this user?"

Uh no, that won't happen.
The sheer shame and dysfunction that comes with growing up religious is a no go for me.
Now if you were a bright apostate I might consider it.

>bright apostate

What? I dated a Catholic chick with BPD once, who had a Catholic mother with BPD as well.
It was sheer hell on earth and I'm still working on the emotional scars they collectively left me with.
I can only imagine how shitty dating someone beholden to Islam would be.
People can believe what they want, but if they make it an integral part of their personality, consider me unavailable for a romantic relationship.

Underrated.

So is this a guy or what?

Sikh in the sheets, shit in the streets.

In my experience they are less religious than Catholics (who are immersed in it) because their prayers take work and most completely don't bother and there's usually no other spiritual groups knocking around. So they don't have the whole "I'm not religious but what if god exists thing", they give it zero thought.

Ooof that edge be sharp me matey.

If you ever wonder what the girls who tell each other to wear hijabs are like, they are exactly like the guys who tell other guys to do nofap.

nah nigga u ugly

you mean muslim subhuman ?

Still, I wouldn't like to be honor killed because my girlfriend became too openminded while dating me.
It's not edge, it's avoidance based on former trauma. At first I thought dating a theist would be no problem if they weren't trying to convert me, I was wrong.
So holier than thou and convinced their opinion has validity with nothing solid to back it up?

Nice try Pajeet

Nice cape, faglord

I'd love to get in with a Muslim family. Probably best to keep it a secret that I have Jewish family on my mothers side but w/e

I consider myself a Conservative but if she's a nice girl and her parents are cool I don't care about following their traditions one bit

If you're in a serious relationship there shouldn't be a whole lot that can get in your way of each other.

Bonus if kids come out white

My heart goes out to Svetlana... poor girl.

fuck it im down