Genderqueer fuck made a survey

Genderqueer fuck made a survey

Fuck up the 'other' gender option with dumb shit to amuse me thanks

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScU0A-4NXDB3QwAzWr03_d1H1mpChPcl1gDJRGBN-UjgWodjg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScU0A-4NXDB3QwAzWr03_d1H1mpChPcl1gDJRGBN-UjgWodjg/viewanalytics
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScU0A-4NXDB3QwAzWr03_d1H1mpChPcl1gDJRGBN-UjgWodjg/closedform
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not your personal army

Help a buddy out so he can laugh

Okay, I've done it

Bumping out of curiosity and le funny maymays

Bump

Everybody list ethnicity as "Master Race"

I like that you can actually view what other memers have answered. Can you give some more context please (is it for something like a school project for example?).

Some of these responses are god tier. Let's make these Snowflake faggots cry.

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot" I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

I am a queer skateboard that likes to be ridden by boys (down grind rails and half pipes). My negative body image stems from when my mommy doesn't let me eat deck filler and wd40, even though she knows that can make a skateboard so much more sexy.

God, I wish some guys would stand on my deck...

I think a lot of responses got deleted

stale pasta, but remember what faggot means

It's posting on Facebook, please post more replies

That genderqueer fuck removed our responses

Show us the facebook page

I think they're deleting results...

attack helicopter is present for ethnicity

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScU0A-4NXDB3QwAzWr03_d1H1mpChPcl1gDJRGBN-UjgWodjg/viewanalytics
that's the results page if anyone wants to pick some of the results that are gaining steam

good job Sup Forums you earned it

They're deleting responses rip, go for the spam if you want they're removing so their teacher doesn't see

are you sure? there are some pretty weird things getting traction

kek i think it was deleted

oh shit attack helicopter is gone and that was a pretty popular one... my vote is we have numbers on our side, if we all just keep posting crazy shit they won't be able to delete it fast enough

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScU0A-4NXDB3QwAzWr03_d1H1mpChPcl1gDJRGBN-UjgWodjg/closedform
> >:(
fucking kek

If she deletes ill try find the new one and post it here or on a new thread

please do

I don't think my response was counted, well I'm out Sup Forumsro good luck