OK, let's get serious here. Does anybody here actually support the removal of Net Neutrality in the United States...

OK, let's get serious here. Does anybody here actually support the removal of Net Neutrality in the United States? If so, what is your reasoning?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ggasfCOmQK8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes. Coz.

big money salvia does
youtube.com/watch?v=ggasfCOmQK8

Ajit Pai
Call him, post results.

>Home phone number:
>7035337359 (Registered with Verizon)
>Address:
>4868 Old Dominion Drive, Arlington, VA 22207-2743

>captch: one way loading :/

Less Americans on here

That a honeypot

Sarcasm, bud

Do you even know what a honeypot is, you fucking retard?

Yes
I'm being paid to shill

Yes, I prefer organic internet. I prefer companies to do what they please, as long as they tell you what they're doing.

No I don't support it because Google and Netflix can get fucked and so can Soros.

Bunch of shill loving scam artists.

Let the salt mines flow.

He doesn't care, anons. This is what Obama hired him to do.

Line is busy which one of you fucks is on the phone with him?

Are you >implying that Google's interests don't actually align with those of internet users, for once?

>Obama hired him
Obama didn't hire him. The people that are going to be fucked hard by his decision, are right-wingers, like yourself. Those ISP companies will not let you survive. I don't want that, and you sure as hell don't either.

>"Blah blah"
Too dumb; couldn't watch

>thinks democrats aren't right wingers
Are you being paid to pretend that the vast majority of the public refuses to vote for you because you're too right-wing, shill?
Kill yourself, neoliberal.

You fucking kids think you can keep your internet? With no data payments?

Bring it on you little cunts.

This is a weird attempt to change the subject. Really over the top.

>He has served in various positions at the FCC since being appointed to the commission by President Barack Obama in May 2012, at the recommendation of Mitch McConnell. He was confirmed unanimously by the United States Senate on May 7, 2012,[1] and was sworn in on May 14, 2012, for a five-year term.[2]
>appointed to the commission by President Barack Obama
>appointed by Obama
You need to get on twitch and kill yourself. NOW.

>calling people right wing when you don't know dick about their politics
Stp changing the subject, partisan shill.
Also kill yourself.

I don't care one way or the other. I remember what the internet was like prior to 2015, when Obama's FCC first declared net neutrality an administrative law. It was fine.
It's not even a law, of course. Just a rule set by an unelected official in 2015 that another unelected official in 2017 will undo.
If it really mattered, why would retards leave it to executive branch rule-making and not pass an actual law?
A lot of hysteria is all this is.

>only guy that Republican held Senate would confirm
>Obama

Hahaha. No one here knows anything or does anything other than work and consume.

I want to pay a lower price for my internet and do not want to subsidized Netflix subscribers. They should pay $50 instead of $10 for Netflix subscription, and I should pay $10 instead of $50 for my internet.

Not a bad argument.
What if people actually paid for what they use?

If you're more concerned about what the Republicans think than what the people need, you're in the wrong party, shill.
>implying that DLC types aren't infil-traitors and don't need to be forced into the other party

FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION
>18882255322
>445 12th Street, SW
>Washington, DC 20554

>ajit dot pai at fcc dot gov

gloryholeforum.com

>In January 2017, President Donald Trump designated Pai as FCC Chairman.[3][4] In March 2017, Trump announced that he would renominate Pai to serve another five-year term as FCC Chairman.
Funny how you left that part out. Hmm, how's that swamp draining?

>democrats
>Ajit Varadaraj Pai
>Political Party: Republican

Then people would use less and the ISPs would go under, because the majority of the costs in Internet access are fixed.
Are you idiots or paid shills?
>actually believing corporations pass on savings to consumers unless threatened with death
>being this much of a cuck

>implying they aren't all after the same thing
Kill yourself, partisan shill.

>concerned about what the Republicans think than what the people need,

What kind of a fucking retard would not be concerned with the way their government conducts themselves? If you're going to throw shade around for Ajit at least blame the right people.

I supported it because I am too lazy to do anything about it.

I don't really care.

Why did you let the ISPs control the lines? Maybe if they make enough divide between the US and the rest of the world that will change. Usually American's would think they are #1 no matter how far behind they are, but in this case they would have already known decent internet so seeing everyone else get 10gbps wont go down well.

>my bullshit argument got destroyed by facts
>time to scream "shill"

The argument that the internets not gonna stay free is bullshit since net neutrality whether it's gone or not doesn't affect shit. The government's gonna do this exact same thing in another year you dumb niggers, and you're gonna fall for it fucking dumb cunts.

the only people who support removing NN are utter retards or corporate shills

Sorry buddy, sometime you're the normie and sometimes you're the retard.

Guess it's not your lucky lifetime, retard.

Libtards and rightwing both seem to be pro NN but FCC didnt care. It might be good though because obama and soros liked it too.

Good to get rid of* i meant

>that guy I hate doesn't like something so I am gonna like it!!

wow you guys really are just tard sheeplets

FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION
>18882255322
>445 12th Street, SW
>Washington, DC 20554

>ajit dot pai @ fcc dot gov

Simple-minded af. Do you enjoy working as a cashier?

>implying Sup Forums isn't completely full of shit
So, how's that Pizzagate investigation going?

#FakeAmericans must be exterminated.

B is a worthless former shell of itself. The real b grew up and went to pol and now we troll gubmint. Post this on pol. It does nothing to post anything here.

Sup Forumscucks would suck the dick of any guy their supreme leader approves

I never said you were a shill, only showed proof the exist. Apparentl youre too fucking stupid. Dont follow original b to pol; stay with the titty worshiping filth on nu/b/

>mfw I can control what kind of cocks are visible on 4cheng

Nah, i was there earlier. I didn't see many Trump worshipers like I thought I would. The few I saw seemed to be trolling others i.e. trying to piss people off. But there is a daily Trump General thread (?) I don't know.

"net neutrality" was a push by Google, Facebook, and Twitter...along with a few other big dollar companies. Google was the biggest pusher. Google needed the internet to be declared a public utility so they could gain access to phone poles to string their fiber internet lines. THAT is what it was all about. It's not about preserving you from big bad meanie meanie corporations. In fact, the biggest backers of the so-called "net neutrality" are the biggest censors of diverse ideas on the internet. Google, Facebook, and Twitter.

Don't you understand irony ? (not is best vid, but still)

Yeah, /pol is like... Not even worth thinking about. Those fuckers are so disconnected from reality.

Youre right i would. Id suck his dick clean off.

this is the most retarded excuse and blatantly wrong information about net neutrality ever

net neutrality deals with ensuring every bit of internet data gets equal priority, not access to physical fucking infrastructure you lying shill

Literally who fucking cares how they conduct themselves as long as they serve the people? What imaginary friend are you trying to please here?

Kill yourself, democrat shill.

Kill yourself, partisan shill.

>i went on pol once
>didnt see many trump supporters.

Wow

This law could revert the internet to what it was like in 2015! When people could express their opinions and competition kept the costs in check!

PANIC TIME!
BRING IN THE TOMATO PLANTS!
GET IN YOUR SHELTERS!

Are you saying that consumers' interests are not, for once, aligned with the content providers?
Are you actually claiming that users' interests are aligned with the gatekeepers?
Sounds like something a democrat would argue.

Never said I was there once. In fact, I mentioned the DAILY Trump thread. Wow. What a dumbfuck.

Except that, two years later, the infrastructure and technology have advanced to where unbundling internet sites into (((packages))) is actually feasible.
Have you forgotten that real life isn't period-accurate larp?

"Please donate so we can pay Comcast not to throttle Sup Forums's badwidth thanks" - Hiro in the future

Try me, fuckface. Look up Google, Net Neutrality, and their quest to make the internet declared a utility. I actually research these things...and have been researching this for 8 years. You have heard some stories on the internet in the last couple weeks.

>When people could express their opinions and competition kept the costs in check!
It's literally always been the same.

>in this post, le_donald forgets that they are not, in fact, Sup Forums

hiro gets enough money from selling your information

I thought you liked competition in broadband?

C

>in the last couple weeks.
This shit has been going on for years, under different names.

the only argument against net neutrality is 'muh capitalism"

>competition
>as if rich people were competing for our benefit
>having such a counterfactual understanding of human society
>and still breathing

Literally this.

theyre for net neutrality to ensure everyones data gets the same priority not about infrastructure

goddamn youre a dumb fuck

thank god your people are on the decline

Sure... deverification isn't happening on Twitter. Banning for conservative thoughts doesn't either. In December, Twitter CERTAINLY won't follow through with their declared plan to monitor what sites you visit OFF Twitter and ban on that basis.

ABSOLUTLEY, YouTube hasn't been demonitizing anyone lacking an SJW-filled content creation stream. They're not banning people who present uncomfortable facts. NOT HAPPENING!

Facebook? I don't even have to go there, do I?

I'm not even that guy though haha

Service providers are the competition. Wireless Vs Cable-based, Vs fiber, and so on. If you have choices, prices come down. Google, Twitter, and Facebook are pushing money to eliminate competition along with promoting an agenda. The "public utility" aspect was the real reason for the misnomer, "net neutrality"... big money favoring a few big companies. Hardly "neutral".

Go look it up...unless you cannot stand being wrong. Google. Net Neutrality. Access to phone poles.

Ok, so you think getting rid of NN will be any better for conservatives?! If they're banned on those platforms, ISPs are surely going to fucking destroy them, as conservative veiwpoints clearly fuck with profit.

>i mentioned that there was a trump thread
>reeeeee!
You realize all the other threads talk about him too right? did you forget the meme wars and all that too? Here ill show you.

>pic related
Meme war. Trump retweeted this and cnn went after some kid named hanassholesolo and instesd got decked by an old man and gangbanged by the internet. Even reddit was in on it with us. You should lurk it more.

..or dont. I dont care either way.

>implying that capital-intensive industries like last-mile access are more competitive than less capital-intensive industries like websites and other services
You're literally reciting faith-based trickle-down bullshit.
>muh competition
Kill yourself, neoliberal.

excuse me i meant "daily trump thread"

I don't understand why half of you are making this a political discussion. It's about money. Big Google money.

See, unless you're a utility, you can't string things up on phone poles. Cable TV and telephone lines were already utilities. The internet was not a utility, so Google couldn't use the poles. But, by using their big dollars to get the FCC to declare the internet a utility, they DO get access. It's really that simple.

Then some other well-capitalized entity gaining access to eminent-domain resources like utility poles should be a good thing, right?
You're being inconsistent here, at best. Or maybe your real hatred isn't for google, but for smaller firms and municipalities who can't afford asking price for access to eminent-domain resources?

No it isn't. You're being a shill and thumping this talking point too hard for it to be about google.
>implying the internet shouldn't be a utility
y tho

Shut up, corporate shill. NN is a good thing, retard.

The internet grew from a little connection between universities and researchers to what it is now without iron-fisted government control. It was open. Now, you're saying that either didn't happen, or that the government can somehow do it better...

>muh governemnt control cooties
And now it's grown up. Time to put away childish things. The frontier is closed.
>being this bipolar about government
As a matter of fact, I believe the USPS could be a better ISP than most commercial offerings. It works in other countries, but you jews won't let it work here for some reason.

this guy is using this talking point to distract from the real conversation

ignore this lying paid cunt

DISTINGUISHING HTTP FROM NETFLIX AND YOUTUBE AND FACEBOOK AND DKIOEFJKREFIOREJREZIGZRE

BITCHES

WHAT DO YOU THINK HTTP 1.1 AND HTTP 2.0 ARE ABOUT ???!!!

pity the boy, it's the only one he's got in his binder

netflix is HTTPS :^)

DNS, not so much

Was joking. Whoever made pic related is a retard.

It is on record that Hollywood tried to use the moral panic around cheesy pizza to get the technology in place to block copyright infringement too.
One of last night's shills claimed to be a Ph.D. from Los Angeles, understanding that on the internet nobody knows they're a shill from overseas.
Now they're apparently testing individual PR messages on each their own thread. That probably doesn't bode well.

Mind control
Fake news
Abuse/leaking of vital information
I can go on, Im just too lazy