I have no family or friends this thanksgiving and I have decided to become an hero...

I have no family or friends this thanksgiving and I have decided to become an hero. Roll a 39 and I will link you to my cam so you can watch me do it. Pic related, me during a happier time

roll

don't fam

Not rolling: I'm gonna do it on last year eve under a train, what about you? What are you reasons?
me
>broke
>37yo neet
>father is a millionaire but won't gib me nothing, not an house, not a allowance, not a job
>lied to my girlfriend and faked it till now but can't fake nomore
What are your reasons?

Try justify your decision to me, you probably can't

Seems a bit permanent, all of those problems are temporary. Hows your girl gonna feel man?

dont

do it faggot. if dubs you both live stream together

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot" I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

She's arsfocratic and from a very noble family with very noble friends: she will never accept her boyfriend to be a blue collar thus she will leave me with some excuse, thus I'm gonna do it myself from everything

Won't live stream but prolly tell where to check for news when the time will come

dont do it friend. there will always be someone who will miss you, even down to the delivery guy who has your house on his route.

ROlling boi

why an hero when trips?

Roll

Hey man, don't do this. Just sleep on this, or just sit back and relax before you think about doing this

Even if you're right that's temporary as fuck. What does she think you do and how long have you been with her?

Doubled ffs! Is kek trying to tell me he approves?

Freelance
1year

BORING
lenin ass lookin motherfucker
head in microwave

Lol he won't do it

Freelance what? And what'd you actually do?

If nothing else, you're very talented for keeping it hidden for that long. For real though man, think about what I'm saying, it's all temporary.

Roll

kek doesnt exist. Stop being a faggot and get therapy

Pic old as fuck OP try harder.

I love her.
This has the second biggest heartbreak I had till now.
Other happened 20 years ago and it took 10 years to get through it
I am also quiet handsome and had always be good on their eyes, but that'it, I'd just want to live day by day with even the smallest allowance but that ain't gonna happen, so that's it

I've seen that pic on other chans
rollin for 39

Therapy will Took years and I should ask my mom's money
At 37.
I don't care nomore: already sat down at the train station to check the hours and speed of High velocity train. The only reason I might wait till February would be not to chain festivities and death my mum and brother
Other than that, that's it. I live everyday and never Been kinder to anyone now that I know when I'll die.
Liberating to say the least.

Everyone's different, and maybe you're not in a good place right now, but I love my girl and knowing that my death would destroy her has gotten me through some bad times.

I don't know much about your life or your reasons, but if you love her you should give her the chance to accept the truth.

rollllllllllllllll

I'm married, inhale three young kids, nobodybknows that everyday I have to talk myself out of ending it all. It's not the thought of how it would effect my family that stops me, if anything that depresses me more, it's just taking each moment as it comes. So, dont think about the future, your past, just reply to this post or your mother dies in her sleep.

Are you guys really feeling sad for the middle-aged guy who's crying because his daddy won't give him an allowance?

Im in the toilet atm and my ass just went off like a gun, needed to tell someone!

you look like Lenin, use that shit to your advantage and get yourself some communist pussy.. oh wait, you also look like a thinner version of the BTK Killer.

Don't man. Just don't

this is about as gay as when wew lad was new

but it's growing on me in the same way

>I have no family or friends this thanksgiving

Just this one? I've spent Thanksgiving alone for the past 14 years, man. It's not a big deal.

Plz

Damn

Just reminds me of my brother who did it for similar reasons. Can't help but feel for the people left behind.

Roll

roll.