One will protect you. The other 8 will try to kill you. Choose wisely

One will protect you. The other 8 will try to kill you. Choose wisely.

>unlocked secret character

> tfw #1 is some faggot a friend of mine has brought around a few times and I'm 95% sure #2 is my fucking brother

only the dude on the right side mid is able to fight them all, he is alpha as fuck, mastered the sword and got a gf

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot" I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

Anime is probably the worst thing that's ever happened to this country.

are you spamming this by hand or have you created some faggy bot to do it for you?

I feel a copy pasta being born.

I don't need protection. I can kill all 9 of these sperglords with my bare hands. I was a Navy Seal.

Faggot

>not choosing glorious ken-sama

nigger doesnt even need a blade to destroy the others

Get off my lawn. All of you.

Guy in the middle looks great. I am sure he would protect me.

9 katanas will make dust of your bullets baka

def the guy in the middle

It would come to a stand off of all these asshats touching tips and I don't mean the fucking swords.

Also, the one you choose is the only person you can have sex with for the rest of your life.

bottom right as he actually knows how to use the blade properly and isn't an edgy fuck using it for decoration and adornment like the rest of the fadoras

Does middle right come with both of them?

If not then bottom middle has the superior sword, and the most edgy outfit. Dead center is probably second edgiest.
However I don't know their skill set, bottom right is showing his skill there, smiting down water bottles, so there are a few details I would need to make a proper decision. But for now, bottom middle because superior sword.

>betrays you and kill you
>also steal all of your money

they come as a team.

the edgiest dudes will attempt to claim your life for themselves and stand off with shadow the hedgehog tier speeches

I think the case of Poland Spring bottled water would do its best to shield me.

he launches the case shotput style to follow up with devastating slashes

What, swing it and it cuts things? Such skill. Very swordsman. wow.

The guy with the girlfriend

He's more likely to has a shred of testosterone, he can take some of the first hits while I get myshit together and prepare to get cut and stabbed while I kill about 6-7 other people

Oh hi fake tough guy.

using a sword isn't as simple as "swing and it cuts" just as a hammer isn't "hit it and it goes in"
A kitana takes a lot of skill in movement, inner force and momentum, that guy has been practising, I have seen a vid with him and he has the techniques down.

This is reasonable

Center is the only one who looks like he lifts

Will Keith (the guy about to cut down some water bottles)
Out of any of them he actually knows what he's doing with a katana. That and his fat could probably stop a couple slashes.

>9 katanas will make dust of your bullets baka
Definitely. That's why samurai are still relevant in the 21st century.

Let's take the bait for a sec

You are entitled to nothing. You have no rights. You are just another disposable human among billions. You could die right now and the world would continue as normal.

No lives matter. Get it right.

Top left

you're years late then friendo

>bottom middle
>longest sword
>others cant get close

Rollin