Can anyone seriously give me one positive impact niggers have on society?

Can anyone seriously give me one positive impact niggers have on society?
Don't say sports(there would still be sports without niggers)
Don't say music(there will still be music without niggers)
Don't say film(there would still be movies without niggers)
Just give me ONE way life would change in a negative way if all niggers we're to disappear overnight.

Depends on how you look at it I guess.

It would be a closer step towards extinction though.

A nice big dick for your lady while you are away

How so?

give me one positive impact you have on society

they make me feel better about myself, cuz at least im not a nig

well Black PEOPLE are worthy. they pay taxes and raise their family like normal humans.

Niggers are a sub species bred by the government to be dependent on the teat of tax payers and told to vote democrat if they want to keep their social services provided to them by democrats who could not care less about the health of their communities, if they did they would work to get blacks and other "underprivileged" OFF of financial assistance instead of enabling them to be crippled by it.

image unrelated.

You can't get brown babies without them

Niggers make good ass food.

A modest proposal.

by mugging people they make the person scared so they would not go out and have sex and increase the population

they also kill other blacks so lowering population

they also kill murder and rape so population goes down

they steal from others so the victim might also start to steal ruining civilisations

I work, pay taxes, obey the law, take care of my girlfriend and infant child, eat healthy, workout often, etc.

OP does encourage people to ask themselves the right question such as "what are niggers for ?"

This act conducted by OP is valuable to society

I mean we killed like how ever many jews and they sprung back quick so...

You could say the same about any race tbf

Except whites

Sorry loser, there would still be all those things without whites. You're forgetting about Asians again; the true master race.

Yeah, but 2 nuclear bombs sure stopped them.

>except whites

Go anywhere in alabama, mississippi, georgia, louisiana, florida, or either of the carolinas and you will know this is objectively wrong. Which in your case probably just means stepping outside.

Uh, I think the point is two nukes DIDN'T stop them. Fucking cockroaches.

Why am I the bad guy now? You saw OP right? Kek

>Just give me ONE way life would change in a negative way if all niggers we're to disappear overnight.

I would have nobody to buy crack from.