I was with my friend at his house...

I was with my friend at his house, we where drinking and he get a little to drink and then he just wanted to lick my shoes and feet
If i let him that makes me gay? I was really tempted to let him and take pics to make him mad later ( i wasn't going to share them) but I'm straight and Catholic so i don't want to sin
Pic isn't us
TL; DR
Is it gay to let another man lick your shoes and feet ?

>Is it gay to let another man lick your shoes and feet ?

Read this again and delete the thread.

The one licking is gay
What about the one is letting him do that?

Bump

not directly. if you get off on it sexually a little bit.

lets be honest though if you want to do it, does it matter if it 'makes you gay'? i mean the rest of your life is still exactly the same right? so what does it being gay really have to do with anything?

Because that's a sin
But I'm kinda attracted to the feel superior feeling that i should feel if someone does that

Bump

If you have to ask, Yes

>because that's a sin

no its not, the bible never says that the label of gay is a sin. sin is not impure thoughts, the whole point of life is to challenge us. god didn't make some people perfectly incapable of sin. everyone is capable of it. being gay is not a sin its self, but sodomy is, and even then you should realize it was a contextual rule.

wanting ot murder someone does not make you sinful, actually murdering someone does, and even then killing does not equal murder, cuz they tell you to kill a bunch of people.

that being said, it is contextual as i noted before. on the exact same page it tells you not to be a sodomite it tells you not to wear poly blends and not to eat pork or shrimp. but if i had to guess you've done all those things and dont consider it sinful, so why is this one important? cuz other people say it is?

and even further back my point still stands. if letting him lick your shoes makes you gay, stopping him from licking your shoes doesn't make you less gay. it just means you didn't act on it. you're still gay.

but no, you dont have to be gay to enjoy humiliating someone and feeling superior (unless it arouses you sexually)

What if i humiliate him and then that aroused me secualy?
How can i know if I'm aroused by the simply fact of humiliating someone or if I'm aroused because I'm humiliating a man ?
What about pits?he wanted to do it too My friend really scared me that day

You liked it you are gay
Thats what you want to hear right?

Fucking faggot

You're enabling gay?
I dunno man, I'm not a believer and don't really give a shit if everyone is a consenting adult.
If you want to figure out how your church would feel about this, imagine asking this to your priest.

licking pits? i mean your friend is almost undoubtedly gay or bisexual, he wants to do these for sexual reasons im sure.

as for you, please keep in mind that sexuality is a spectrum. its a very modern idea that you only have sex with one gender only and never any other gender not even once cuz that ruins you for life and makes you gay even if you hated it.

the problem here is you are more worried about the 'label' of gay then what it actually entails for you on a personal level. if you get aroused from dominating someone, male or female, that makes you somewhat bisexual. you may be more 'hetero leaning' but its still some form of bisexuality that you wish to explore. and thats fine.

other men who like three somes and gangbangs are somewhat bi, but the emphasis is on the nature of a 'bi' act. to have sex with just a man without any female in the dynamic is mostly boring to them, as its more about the bonding with them over using a woman than anything else, which makes sense evolutionarily. if men shared women then all the kids are more likely to survive. you dont know who is the father of which kids and because you are attached ot the women and the men you'd find your self more willing to protect all of them, especially if the other male died.

>licking pits? i mean your friend is almost undoubtedly gay or bisexual, he wants to do these for sexual reasons im sure.

I'm not sure, he was saying things like
Dude you are amazing, i want to be like you, please teach me to be like you, please dude flex and let me touch your muscles, wow man you are so big, strong and intelligent just the kind of man i hope i will one day be,, please dude make me like you
And i just said:
Dude wtf I'm just a fat virgin
(i was really scared)

>if men shared women then all the kids are more likely to survive. you dont know who is the father of which kids and because you are attached ot the women and the men you'd find your self more willing to protect all of them, especially if the other male died.

That sounds like cuckolding

Dude, when a guy is sweet talking you like that, he wants to fuck you.

I'm just gonna end the discussion right here are tell you OP that yes it is totally gay, no doubt about it.

But i asked him
Dude are you gay?
And he just said
I want to be like you, you aren't gay, i can't be gay to be like you

I probably won't see him in his house anymore

>that sounds like cuckolding

yeah, surprise surprise cave people didnt have a concept of 'cuckolding'.

and in some sense, yes, it meets the definition, but only in the sense that both men would be cuckolds because both would be sleeping with the exact same women and both getting multiple chicks pregnant.

>he just compliments me a lot
>so wanting to lick my shoes and lick my arm pits isnt gay

yes, it still is gay.

lolol thats retard logic man. just let him be your sub. you can have a guy whos job it is to rub your feet while playing video games.

When you said "dude are you gay?" you were inferring "Dude this makes me a bit uncomfortable", to which he replied what he could in order to stay near you.
He's idolizing you man, putting you on a pedestal, which is something people hopelessly in love do.

I'm not gay

How can i know if he is in love with me or is just a fan?
He never acts feminine, i can't believe he is gay

>I'm not gay

no. but it turns you on to be superior to him right? you enjoy it? so why not let him do your laundry and lick your shoes?

lots of gay men don't act feminine. I'm a faggot but i grew up hunting and playing rugby. my boyfriend was a lumberjack.

the community is pushing back against feminization with a preference for masculinity.

>Is it gay to let another man lick your shoes and feet ?

No it's only gay if you're the one doing the licking. Haven't you ever been to jail OP?

>He never acts feminine, i can't believe he is gay
Have you ever heard of bears?
They are these hyper masculine biker dudes who like to fuck men.
Being gay doesn't have to entail acting effeminate and mincing around in pastel colors.

Maybe i should try it once yolo
No, I'm a white man
Bears can be feminine too

Aren't feminine bears called otters?

>maybe i should tri it once yolo

go for it man, its something thats been done all throughout time and history (submission, not faggotry, though that too) you're just taking a more direct approach.

invite him over to hang but dont tell him what. challenge him to video games and when you win put up your shoes and tell them he has to lick em. every time you win he has to do something else, like a chore, or lick your pits.

randomly tell him to do things like go get you a beer and such.

What if he tries to touch my dick?
I'm really did rusted at the idea of another man touching it

>im really did rusted at the idea of another man touching it
>did rusted

what?

gay culture and having gay urges are too completely different things. you can do gay things without having to subscribe to the rainbow ideology of identity politics.

i think the more important question is how much do you like this friend? does he feel like a brother to you, or just someone to pass the time with? 'cause tbh he is going about his crush on you in the worst way possible and seems to be constantly putting you in uncomfortable situations, which isn't a nice thing to do. besides, I had crushes on my friends growing up but I never wanted to be humiliated by them, my fantasies were always had us as equals. sounds like your friend has some pretty unhealthy ambitions if he's willing to risk a friendship over the chance to suck a foot

Lol sorry
I'm really disgusted at the idea of another man touching my dick

otters are guys who are skinny and hairy

>what if he tries to touch my dick

smack him in the face and call him a faggot. he cant touch it, but he can watch you jerk off and then lick off the cum.

or just that first part. dont forget to spit on him!

are otters hairy? i think you're thinking of cubs. cubs are young and hairy.

otters are basically swimmers body, more on the hairless side, but not neough to be a twink

>I'm really disgusted at the idea of another man touching my dick

tbh that's probably where this will lead to if you start letting your friend do this stuff, him picking things like your feet/armpits is probably his attempt to make this whole thing not seem that gay. I don't really know what to tell you, if you didn't wanna do any of these things you would have never made a thread in the first place. Don't be afraid to establish your boundaries but chances are if you're into the idea of dominating him in any way shape or form you might get a boner, and if that happens you might have second thoughts about him touching your dick.

He is my bro since we started college 4 years ago

>my fantasies were always us as equals

What kind of fantasies?

I always thought otters were hairy twinks.

i thought it was cubs... i mean arent twinks just skinny dudes with no hair?

all these gay terms get really confusing.

I don't want my cum or spit to touch another man

full-blown sex fantasies, i am gay. me sucking/fucking them, them sucking/fucking me. would have loved to pull off a 69 or something like that. it was really only 2 friends I had full blown crushes on, another I couldn't see dating but I felt close enough to him to ask if he wanted to try stuff and he definitely did not so I never brought it up again. sometimes I wish I wasn't so blunt about it and wonder if I could have slowly turned him on to the idea, but in the long run it's the friendship that matters, not a chance at short-term sexual gratification. even if your friends are into it all those stories always end with him drifting apart because one is gayer than the other.

Do you think a straight man would have made this thread?

As long as he wants to lick your feet, you might as well let him lick your nads and suck your cock.

All of it is ghey as fuck, but who fucking cares?

but if you spit on him he'll feel like hes really just your bitch.

its much easier to be subtle than blunt with seemingly straight men. as soon as you talk about it they can't play along anymore, to say 'yes' would be to admit they're doing osmething gay.

by being subtle, getting drunk, just pushing it they can pretend it was just a spur of the moment, got a little tipsy, just having fun, boys will be boys, oops lol thats gay, it feels okay i guess haha i dont remember what happened last night' kind of situation.

if you are blunt they have to make a conscious decision then live with it.

dont let him suck ur dick OP. instead make him lick your balls while you're fucking a woman.

that way you're still straight.

So gay guys have to treat straight guys like straight guys treat straight women in order to fuck said straight guys?

this KEK

I care and God care's

I don't have a gf and I'm still virgin

more or less so, but add an extra 50% of subtly on top of that.

and even then it only pans out if they legit want it. i got a friend id like to fool around with. we've done practically everything together, take vacations together, have shared a bed, he constantly makes jokes about jerking me off and having sex and calls me darling and his girlfriend calls me his other girlfriend.

but even when we shared a bed in sin city nothing happened. some guys are just straight and only want qt gay boys as friends.

>i dont have a gf

well now you have a reason to get one. you can't let him lick your balls if you're not going to fuck a girl! that'd be gay.

>im still a virgin

no sex til marriage?

>thinking it's gay to let him like your shoes and feet

haha, come on, he was just playing. Let him do it more, jeff

>and even then it only pans out if they legit want it.
That still applies to when a straight guy tries to get a straight chick, but I get what you mean.

didn't people kiss jesus's feet constantly? you catholics do that to his effigies now at least

Op here we shared a bed like twice and nothing happened

>no sex til marriage?
Exactly

Did you wake up with a bad taste in your mouth?

oh I know, the main issue was I would have felt sleazy AF doing it that way. and as I also mentioned, I wasn't looking for a one-time thing, I either wanted a genuine relationship or at least a friends with benefits type deal - when it comes to straight guys the first is obviously not possible and the second is rare. like another user mentioned, these were my friends, I didn't want to treat them like women at a bar

if God truly cared he wouldn't have made prostate stimulation something that could give men hands-free orgasms

No, and i wake up before him

You can cum with prostate stimulation but it doesn't give you any orgasm
That's just a myth that i don't want to try

>I don't want my cum or spit to touch another man

Kek, When I was in high school, I worked in a bakery after school scraping pans and washing shit after the bakers left. 3 days a week, me and this 30ish 6-7/10 chubby gal with huge tits would close the store. She took every opportunity to mash her tits on me, and I got the picture pretty fast. She'd call her husband to pick her up an hour later, and I'd dump a load or two in her, and she'd just pull up her panties and get her ride home.

One time I jazzed twice in her, and she started jerking me, and asked if I had one more load for her. I said that I didn't want her husband to catch us, and she said "Oh, sugar, he knows, he likes to eat my pussy when it's all sloppy like this."

I instantly got a blue steel boner and shot my next load in about 30 seconds. I have no idea why.

Jesus washed other people's feet. It was a customary show off respect and affection in a time and place when people walked a lot and wore sandals.

>You can cum with prostate stimulation but it doesn't give you any orgasm
Why don't you listen to the gay guys on this one, they're clearly more experienced than you.

Yeah but it wasn't with his tongue

Maybe you are bi?

>Maybe you are bi?

Nope, but I don't care about straight-bi-gay bullshit. I just don't like dick or hairy manass. To those that do, have fun and be safe.