Amateur cuckold thread

amateur cuckold thread

pic OC -- my girlfriend's other boyfriend wearing my chastity key on his cock while she blows him

she came home the next morning full of his jizz and sat on my face to clean her out while I was still locked up

She did let me out after though and let me fuck her. He has a vasectomy so he's allowed to cum in her but I still have to use a condom. While I was fucking her I started seeing his cum coming out of her onto my cock. I couldn't believe there was any cum left in her after I ate her out.

Any cucks out there who wish their girl was a hot little slut?

More

she is fucking him to pay her rent

view_video.php?viewkey=ph5a176597e0394

view_video.php?viewkey=ph5a17696b107e7

Love to be locked in chastity and watch my GF's pussy get fucked and bred

I fucked this guy's wife last night and blew a load in her and filled her with cum because he can't do it. He also asked to suck my dick, but that didn't hjappen. She's got big ol' jugs.

Relaxing on the couch with her. If you look closely you can see the key dangling from her bracelet.

why can't he cum in her?

Would you buy her the skimpy clothes she asks for, knowing that she's going to wear them to let guys know exactly what she is?

Absolutely.. I would be so horny seeing all the guys staring at her wearing some slutty clothes that show off her tight ass

What if I came up to her and grabbed her sweet little ass, squeezing it through the fabric of her short, tight miniskirt? How'd you feel if her reaction was to press her ass back into me, encouraging me to continue?

I would ask her how it feels to have a hard cock grinding against her ass in public, tell her to keep going and make you cum.. Her skirt would be short enough for you to slip your cock right into her pussy

She'd tell you how good it feels, how she can't wait to get my dick inside her. She'd reach back and unzip my pants, freeing my cock while I reach between her legs and move her tiny little g-string out of the way. She'd sigh in pleasure as she guides my hard cock into her tight pussy, knowing that she's a little slut for doing this and loving it.

moar true cuck stories?

Currently in the process of sharing my girlfriend with my best friend. How do I get her to go out of her comfort zone and fuck random guys?

You could start with a mmf threesome and then just blow your load early and watch them fuck. Afterwards you can tell her you have a voyeur fetish and like watching her.

More masochist then cuck. I had my ex cuck me. But it was me topping from the back end. Told him to basically force himself on her. We safeworded and shit. Was hot as fuck. She was a size queen and he was thicker then a damn soda can. She was all about it. Basically there are different ways to cuck. This less then shit is for the birds. Not all Cucks are masochists.

Fuck that was hot! Got anymore? Did you write this or some other user?

prickly looking ass

Not mine. Dude posts a few pics of his gf every couple of weeks and we finally got him to greentxt their first time.

Did he share anymore?

Side note current wife likes to fantasize about fucking my younger self. We dated in high school separated for 10 years and got back together. I was 16-17 at the time. Hot as fuck hearing her talk about it. There was that fucked movie where the time travelers wife I think. She also gets off hearing what I would do to her younger self. I wonder if she's got some hidden shit that ties into age play or something. She hasn't cuckd me but we role play. That's key imo. But our relationship is rocky so best to not toss a big cock into the mix.

Whenever they go to conventions they now end up finding a guy to bring back to the hotel. I think he said they've also had a few MFFs, too, but mostly another guy.

Is that his gf in the post?
got more of the pictures?

That's fucking kinky! Did he post anymore greentext though? I really want to hear more.

That's her, he only posted a few of her in her cosplay stuff, no nudes.

I've not seen him post since then, was only a few weeks ago.

Did you save them?

You can help by keeping watch at the door so I can take my time pumping her full of cum.

please share bro

OP here. I've gtg but you can find me on reddit or kik under cuckold_yyc

Bump

Glad to see someone saved my greentext.

more stories and pics

Maybe later. Busy doing stuff with her right now.

booo....

Sorry!

Anyone else with a girl they wish was a slut?

Mine thinks I don't know

No lol. I love watching other people's girls being unfaithful, but I'd never want mine to be like that. I'm so glad that mine is mind numbingly loyal to me.

Do you want her to know that you know, so that she'll stop sneaking around and just do it out in the open?

Doesn't much matter too me

My girlfriend gets to fuck whoever she wants as long as his dick is bigger then mine, but she has to come right home after so I can clean up her pussy.

>separated for 10 years and got back together.
She take a lot of dick in that time?

Come on duude i got hard just by reading

Das gay

Technically it isn't, but it's close.

I'd love to see my gf have her dress ripped off, then fucked by a few monster sized dicks

With her getting into it or hating the whole thing?

We haven't done too much but my GF fantasizes about mmf and getting gang raped.

loving it, begging for it

Would you like to hear her cry out for cock, only to have her cut off mid-sentence by having a huge cock shoved down her throat?

I'll post more if interested
And for wwyd

She fuck around?

Pls

ex

Yes she has

i love to fuck her creampied pussy

more

If she s telling you a lot it's because she wants you to make it happen . Get some of your friends together, and tie her up.

I talked to an ex gf one time who used to hint at rape fantasies, and she told me she hinted because she wanted me to act on it. By asking it kills the fantasy.

Unfortunately, in reality you can't really risk acting on hints, because that would be rape and you can easily go to prison.

Simulated rape is as close as you should ever go.

fuck yes. keep going

True, but if you ask her if you got a few friends together if she's fuck them, and she says yes. Then do it, just make it a surprise.

Twitter just suspended my cuckolding acc that I had. I'm pissed

Yeah, that's simulated rape. You're getting consent ahead of time to make a scenario. You should make a safe word though.

Amazing, I don't know if you could even pay me not to fuck her

ayy lmao

Anyone?

amazing tits on her

o ya i would like to have my way with her in her sexy bra and panties

that is strangely the best compliment i've ever heard LMFAO

How do you think she'd react if I walked on her with my cock out?

forgot to upload a photo

moar of this slut getting spit roasted

id love to watch her big tits flap back and forth as she got roasted

>walked in on her
fuck

If I get a chance to see her face while I'm fucking that asshole she has, no one's stopping me from that

She would act like she didn't like it

Thanks

I'm sure she'd love it

Yes they are

post more

And if I moved towards her, blocking her way out?

That wasn't the point, but it'd make it easier.

o my god

I would suck the milk out of those jugs

Try to yell

I'd finish crossing the distance between us and cover up her mouth with one hand, my other hand starting to get to work on her clothes.

She would fight