Wwyd chubby thread

Wwyd chubby thread
Fat sluts for abuse

She looks nice, 10/10 would date and treat right tbh

Bump

I'd rub my dick between her tits to get hard, then jam it balls deep down her throat until I came, holding her head down on my cock by her hair

Follow her while she's hiking and rape her in the woods. Cum in her face and tie her to a tree for the animals.

Bump

Bump

WWYD to her thick body

Tie her down spread eagle and post her on Craiglist with instructions to come in and use her however they see fit

cuddle

She needs to be used

bully

wwyd to my gf?

more?

humiliate?

More?

I'd love to tick fuck Vanessa and shoot ropes of cum into her mouth.

Also my fwb. Replies for replies.

kek, fuck off fatty.

Hot af. I would strip her naked and tie her to a chair. I would then gag her with her panties and strap a vibrator to her pussy. After she cums a few times and begs me to turn it off I'd then strap her to the bed and fuck her senseless. I'd cum inside her pussy while her tits are bouncing around with nipple clamps on.
How would you enslave the girl on the left? The girl on the right is her sister and you can feel free to involve her too. Replies will get replies.

Bbw wife's tits. Will upload a new pic for every time someone says what they'd do to her.

Any more for her

Would pull her pants down, handcuff her, and start spanking her. Once her ass is nice and sore I'd bend her over the bed and start fucking the shit out of her. Then I'll finish inside her, tie her spread eagle on the bed and put a bullet vibe in her pussy.
How would you enslave these sisters? Replies will get replies.

Some Jew tits for ya. Nympho slut.

would sit them back to back topless and tie their necks together with rope. then I'd invite all my friends over and host a bukkake all fucking night

this thread is for people not animals

Which on of them would you rather fuck?
I' take your girl and tie her to a sybian with her tits nice and exposed. I slowely put a string of clothes pins on her tits and rip them off each time she cums.

ginger whore on the left. what if my girl begged to be let off the sybian because it was too intense?

bump

More if ya got it!

Sarah and Vanessa need to be ruined. Wwyd

I'd gag her and make her cum one more time as I flog her tits. After that she'd be chained to a bed where she would fall asleep. She'd wake up with the ginger whore in her room wearing a big strapon and a shock collar. The ginger whore would fuck the shit out of her and would get shocked any time she got tired and slowed down. Eventually I would come in and fuck the ginger whore while she eats blonde's pussy. After I came inside her she would be forced to sit on blonde's face and have the creampie eaten out of her.

Oh yeah she is hot as fuck

this girl is not chubby. her belly fat does not jiggle when she walks then shes not chubby.

again, this is not chubby.

I'll enslave them in my basement and chain them to the wall. The chain will go through hoop piercings in their nipples and clit. I'll have 100 men a day for each of them. I'll allow the men to do whatever they want to them for $1 each. The whole thing will be filmed. After a year of this abuse, I'll switch up and bring in dogs to fuck them. All the while I'm sending the videos to their parents as well as putting them online.

Ruin Vanessa.

I have ideas in mind. Got more of her?

Yeah she's here
And here is another

Wwyd

I'd force her to be a milk slave. Each and every day from day one I'd chain her up and hook a milking machine to her tits. She'd be given hormones to make her tits even bigger and make her constantly horny. Almost everything she is fed at this point will go straight to her tits. She will be also forced to listen to hypnosis tapes that will brainwash her into being a hucow sex slave. I will fuck her every time she is hooked to the milk machine and chain a vibrator to her pussy twice a day. She will still want more though so she will have to wear a chastity belt when she is in her stall. She will be punished heavily any time she is caught speaking without permission. Soon enough people will pay top dollar for her milk and the privilege of fucking her while she is being milked or in her stall.
Any replies for these sisters will get replies.

wwyd?

>digits wasted on a swamp donkey

Cumslut

After the dogs their videos become even more popular. I'll start making money from selling them and soon people request even more horrible things be done to them. Their cunts and assholes are stretched out to fit the arms of three fully grown men. From there people want to see them publicly humiliated. So I take them out on the chains and allow strangers to molest and fuck them. They even have a public bukkake. Which leads to them replacing urinals at a football stadium. That becomes one of their most popular videos as their dad and uncle both pay a visit.

Wwyd

what a shitty penta

Use left as a body to titfuck whenever i want to while right provides with me with blowjobs and a pussy to cum in

WWYD

WWYD to her? i have already done it all to her

her chubby legs

I'd love to piss all over her

I'd make the left suck my fat cock while the right eats my ass, then make them hold each other down while I as srape each one. WWYD?

It's just a normal day like any other. It's time for Vanessa to be milked. I put a leash on her and walk her on all fours out of the stall to the milking machine. She's still not fully trained yet so she struggles a little bit when I try to put her in the stockade. A swift hard slap on her pussy fixes that real quick though. Once she is locked in the milking machine is hooked to her tits and turned on. Even though she is so humiliated her pussy is already dripping wet. I hang weighted clamps from her pussy lips and shove my cock inside her. After fucking her for a minute I put an inflateable butt plug inside her ass and go back at it. Each pump makes her pussy tighter and makes her squirm a little more. I cum inside her and leave her there with her ass flled up and her pussy dripping.
She gets tied to a sybian with a ring gag on. A group of men take turns face fucking her. Each time she cums her tits get slapped and her nipples get pulled and twisted.

Anyone?

Would spread and cum inside while u r forced to watch.

Tie her to the car seat and strip her nude, drive her to a public place and let her get humiliated and used by the public for whatever sexual needs they have

Tie her bent over a table and raoe her fat ass while she squeals like the pig she is, then post an ad on cl with the address, and leave with the door open.

Same as this girl.
Except her tits would become so big that she would be an internet sensation. Men from around the world would pay to fuck her and milk her by hand. She would be chained up taking cock all day long and love every second of it. She would be very well behaved but every so often I would make up rules that are impossible to follow just so I could punish and humiliate her some more.

During the urinal day this ginger gets horrified when her dad pisses in her mouth. This bring more attention to her. Shortly thereafter she becomes the most popular of the two. That day she swallowed the piss from over 200 men. The next day, I let her sister rest. But I take her out again to another bathroom. This time she is in a homeless shelter. I tell her, not only will she be a urinal but she must also clean the cocks of every man who comes in. I come back that night, her face is bruised and covered in piss and cum. The video camera I left is still there. I watch, 400 homeless men had visited her. 20 volunteers also stopped by. There is a note left asking for her to be a regular installation. So I feed her, clean her, and leave her there. Before I go, I switch the recording to a live feed and post the link on her fb. Her new life will never be forgotten.

I'd like to hear how the hucow Vanessa story ends.

MOARARRRRRR!!!

She would love that.
That girl looks like she would love being tied up in woods with her location online for anyone to find and use.

tell me wwyd and ill show you her tits

She would, she needs to have her body used by strangers

Wwyd ?

Carry her to an Indian reservation dressed as a squaw and force her to breed.

More recovered photos? I'd ride her like a bad mule every day.

WWYD?

Get her some therapy.

?wwyd

this is her, she's fapping me while i call her slut, then thanking me for the insult, if you need inspiration for you WWYD

Strip her publicly and post pictures of her holes getting filled by random men all over the internet

My cumslut fuckpig. Say what you would do to her to get more pics. (add a request for specific things)

wwyd

her ass

I'd love to tie her tits up and pull the rope tighter and tighter until they're purple and sore. Then I'll flick her nipples and yank on em while throat fucking her.

Post more nudes.

Hold her hand

"Got a haircut. Also am a slut."

Sounds like a marriage proposal to me...

She needs abused