Germany you ok?

nypost.com/2017/04/12/cops-arrest-suspected-islamist-in-german-soccer-team-bombing/

and sage

>oh no a religion of 3 billion followers has like 1 bad apple

>Islam
>religion

It's a terror cult that abuses the good reputation of religions

>has like 1 bad apple
top kek

yeah nah, all religions are the same

also take your racism to Sup Forums

Why do you hate free speech?

>This bait
>Islam = race
Argies can't into logic desu

>Sup Forums

But it clearly says soccer in the link. That's sports.
I think you need to make your way back to

Depends on your definition of OK.

Immigrants will be a new class of slaves working cheap jobs in our industry. The price is cultural suicide & a few of them blowing up now and then.

>good reputation of religions
kek

Well you can thank Bush again for getting rid of Saddam.
You're responsible for this by proxy, amerifat.

>one bad apple

Keep telling yourself that Hans. Your country is a welfare state. All the while they will be taking welfare.

hi Abdul

was the injured player any good?

and is he really hurt?

i cant find many details

Europoors had no problem letting us take all the blame and reprecussions for meddling in MENA. Now these fuckers can take some of the responsibility. Say goodbye to your childlike innocence eurocuks

>let me tell you how your country works

We are daijobu

the vast majority of muzzies are sunni, which is the most conservative and violent of the major sects. kebab had their chance, now they need to be removed

>Canadian Islamic Scholar and mufti over here.

millennial nihilist faggots pls go back to /r/atheism

Yeah I'm good. It's not as bad as people who haven't ever been here make it out to be. The issue is not terrorism, but rather how the hell these refugees will fit in as far as jobs and society go.

terrorism is just what happens when you let muslims into your country

and you better hope the refugees leave as 70% are men... i dont know what country would want 800k extra young men (just stupid)

when they started to invade my neighbourhoods I tried to keep an open mind and learn about their culture. I gave it a few years, but kebab has gotta go.

US actively destabilizing the middle east over the last few decades is the reason for the refugee crisis in the first place.

>Three explosive devices shattered windows and injured a player on the Borussia Dortmund team bus Tuesday evening local time as the German squad was en route to its home Champions League match against AS Monaco.

>The devices, which were hidden behind a hedge, contained pieces of metal and had a reach of 100 meters (109 yards), the prosecutor’s office said.

just some details i found

not much on the injured player

You didn't have to bend over backwards and take displacement levels of brown people in your country, you know that right? Blaming the USA for this is the most cucked thing you can do.

How can you be this cucked?

wrong

poor people always want to move to wealthy countries, its been happening for deacdes

and the refugees are 100% safe in Turkey, there is no reason for them to enter the EU, US, or Canada

I think it was more that the Canadian government opened up crazy policies to populate their country than an invasion.
Canadian myself, just look up Saskatchewan immigration policies as an example.
My experience has been the opposite, where some of the most radical have been shiites.
Their rhetoric on Israel and the US is common knowledge.
Sadly, Vancouver's full of them, for all I know, you're probably one yourself.

There are literally dozens of muslim countries that these people can flee to. You can't explain this to shitlibs though because it's wascist

>I...I...it's not my fault
>nestle and others make such good candy nowadays we HAVE to keep eating them
>I mean i can't be responsible for being fat

Cuck

He's fine. This is old news now. Just had a broken wrist and it's already been operated on and he's back home recovering.

Based on that same logic, refugees have been coming to the US and other western countries for decades as well.
It just seems to have become a hot topic now all of a sudden.

I didn't mean invasion in the sense that they colluded to take over, moreso the unfortunate results of a surplus of brown people bringing their gutter culture here. Vancouver and Toronto are beyond saving.

The difference was the rate they were brought in was controlled to promote assimilation with the population. Now there's no incentive to assimilate when you come over with all your family and friends.

no please just nuke us already

its a hot topic now because europeans are waking up to the loss of their countries via mass immigration

all the terrorism and rapes dont help

i mean france alone has seen hundreds killed

Ya hay refugiados en Argentina

You know he is right.
Maybe your last thought will be wasted at his post while you get enriched by a 55t truck.