*blocks your path*

Hi fight fans

*teleports behind you and knocks you down with a swift lead right*

heh, nice try kid

Based michelle

*blocks right then counters with a left uppercut*

Psssh.... nothin personnel... kid

Who you got for Klitschko-Joshua?

*Nowhere in sight yet you give him your belt and lose a good amount of your fanbase

Would Povetkin be more successful if he could bob and weave?

Louis Rossmann really stepped his game up. It seems that he wants to fuck up Tim Cook really bad.

He'd be more successful if he hired whoever AJ uses to mask his PED usage.

hard to call really, Klitschko is an obsessed man, hope he wins. Would have to say slightly in favour of AJ though.

Who you/your friends supporting? I'm pro Chavez myself but also think it would be pretty funny if GGG got KOed by Canelo down the line so am fine either way.

Quick announcement to /box/; Charlie Murphy has died at age 57. RIP Charlie.
Carry on.

Been equivocating over this one for ages but I've decided on Klitschko KO 10. Could be completely wrong.

Who? Did boxing even exist before Froch vs Groves 2 lol, not sure Hearn is old enough to have been promoting fights back then #tybasedmatchroom

Almost all my family thinks Canelo is going to win, except for a stubborn uncle who has been rooting for Chavez Jr. since 2008 or so

Gvozdyk vs. Beterbiev. Who wins?

Darkness my old friend

Joshua late TKO

Gvozdyk

Joshua is too predictable. Wlad has the size and the fight iq to fuck Joshua's shit.
I wish Joshua win for the sake of the HW division. They really need new great boxers.

>I wish Joshua win for the sake of the HW division

I hope he loses for the sake of the heavyweight division. If he loses Eddie won't be so obsessed with protectin his 0 and we might get to see him fight some of the other big names. After ruining the division for a decade, Wlad has the chance to redeem himself by breaking it wide open by winning in a couple of weeks.

Are we cousins or something?

But I think Canelo is going to win but I want Chavez to ruin the entire Golden Boy plan

*runs away from signing a 15 million contract to fight*

They're the same size, Klitschko's punch volume drops against quality opponents. Joshua isn't a moron he'll know Klitschko is going to want to tie him up to control the pace.

>I haven't achieved anything in life, better write that successful people take peds so I can feel better
Yes I'm repeating myself
Grow up

Wlad is a shot 41 year old man that hasn't been in the ring since 2015

AJ should get no credit for this win

Why would Eddie be obsessed about protecting his 0 if he's beaten Klitschko? Nobody active in the division is above that level, this is the hardest fight he could be in. If he wins in convincing fashion Eddie isn't going to be shielding him from the likes of Wilder, Parker, Pulev who are all a level below.

Sorry Tyse, you're history April 29th

It was a joke lad

Fuck thought you were the guy from the last thread, now I feel embarassed

I pretty much have canelos build, except I'm taller and have larger and more powerful pectorals

Bayern just scored right?

i really have no idea
I guess AJ is a minor favourite at 55% for me, but I wouldn't be surprised if he gets slept

I also wouldnt be surprised if he completely dominates klit and drops him early

too many variables

>Nobody active in the division is above that level

Not for now, but who's to say there won't be next year. Fury could be back in form, Dubois could be way better than AJ as Dave Allen is claiming or Hugie could look way better against Parker than anyone was expecting.

Not to mention, even if he is still probably the best, so long as AJ is undefeated he has a lot of power in negotiations. Say Hugie does scrape a win over Parker Hearn will just tell them to fuck off. If he loses all his belts on the other hand all of those options are back on the table.

so if tyson fury doesnt ever fight again does he just stay lineal champ until he dies?

really don't get that shit

dave allen is a meme

ortiz needs a big name fight

Heavyweight division is so weak it's hilarious

Yes boi

Tyson Fury could fight AJ at Wembley if he wanted, Eddie Hearn would bite his hand off for that because it would generate huge money but he's in no shape to do it so it really isn't worth talking about him. Dubois is 4 years away from prime time and could also be another Frank Bruno, get a title through the back door but come up short against the best. Joshua might be retired by the time he's ready.

If Hughie beats Parker then he's marketable. Back in November he was being offered 800k in upfront money plus PPV add ons for Joshua when they asked for it and Peter Fury turned it down because they wanted 1 million plus when he had done nothing.

AJ will unify the division then quit boxing to pursue his acting career as the villain turned good guy in noel clarke films about LAHNDAN

Don't know if you've been watching Hearn over the past 4 years but he doesn't put his biggest guys in fights they're favoured to lose basically ever. No way he'd have put him in with Fury now if he'd beaten Klit in the rematch and was still active now.

History will remember AJ for beating an old Wlad and a bunch of bums

He puts them in when the money is right and the timing is right. Scott Quigg wasn't favourite against Carl Frampton. Crolla wasn't favourite against Barasso. Brook isn't favourite against Spence. He has repeatedly said Fury would be a dream fight to promote but he's too busy stuffing his face with kebabs.

Not comparable at all, 2 of those are people fighting mandatories they couldn't avoid without looking pathetic (brook is favoured with some bookmakers too btw) and Quigg is a nobody who had no choice if he wanted to make money.

Scott Quigg had done as much as Frampton when that fight happened, he was WBA champion. Little bookmakers don't matter they follow Asian sites and Bet365. There is nothing special about Eddie Hearn he does what Frank Warren, Bob Arum and everybody else do and that's try to help their boxers take the right fights at the right moment. Whilst you might think Tyson Fury would jab his ears off if Joshua buries Klitschko then that won't be the popular consensus.

Congratulations for ignoring literally every point I made in the post you replied to, impressive.

What point? You're talking out of your arse. Eddie Hearn would 100% want to do the Fury fight and in general he doesn't protect his fighters anymore than any other promoter.

2 guys fighting mandatories and another guy fighting the only guy who will make him any money isn't impressing anyone.

David Haye vs Tony Bellew - Matchroom fighter not favourite, not a mandatory.

If you want me to go through the last 4 years he's been head of matchroom boxing pulling out every example you can fuck off you absolute spastic.

His only other option was losing to Breidis in front of his fans for 20p. Keep trying.

pmsl putting more qualifications on it when I give you an example from last month. Embarrassed for you.

So embarassed for me you can't actually argue with it.

did pacquiao beat mayweather?
youtube.com/watch?v=pBeVzDHIAQg

Not at all. Only ass-blasted flips still legitimately believe Pacquiao beat Mayweather. But it was pretty clear Mayweather won.

I've pulled your pants down. The crux of your argument is that Eddie Hearn wouldn't put Joshua in with Fury next because he doesn't take risks but Joshua would obviously be priced as favourite if he beats Klitschko and they wouldn't view Fury as favourably as you.

why do they say "someones 0 has to go" when a draw can leave both boxers 0 intact?

The crux of my argument is that AJ has less inhibiting from taking risks if he's already lost his 0. In a world Hearn is as protectionist as possible until there's basically no other choice we need all the help we can get.

Boxing Gossip Live lads
youtube.com/watch?v=K0LD9L30mU4

Paul is alright but you can tell he regurgitates allot of what BG has said in earlier videos.

he's ok. Irish is the funny one and Jet is the boring one

>be black
>make a lil G thread saying he's ducking Saunders if he's fighting Canelo in Septeber
>make another lil G thread saying he's ducking Canelo if he's fighting Saunders in June a week later
>bump whichever thread after whichever fight is not made
>be known as a genius for predicting how much of a ducking non-slick brutha LLL is

D E V I L I S H
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

"can you hear me" -_- yes....

Tyrone Nurse vs Jack Catterall

Who wins?

you black kippers? i thought you were a girl!

nothing wrong with being black

*leads on fake negotiations and signs fight with Billy Joe Saunders instead

Tyrone Nurse is a hype job

>

I'd love to see Ortiz fight Fury, the fat man's reach would force him to move inside and let his hands go.

Unfortunately he's got no leverage without a belt. Maybe Haymon can win him a purse bid and parlay it into a big-money fight with Povetkin or something. He's been shipping a lot of his guys around since PBC has started to flounder.

Burns beats Indongo all day doesnt he lads?

also, can someone point me in the direction of /epl/ as it doesnt seem to exist any more

Povetkin won't be getting anymore meaningful fights now.

Watched Indongo's open workout, he looks sharp af.

Wouldn't count him out, he could end up with 3 belts by the end of the night.

You think his financial backers are spooked?

Whatever sells.....
In my true honesty opinion, being undefeated is overrated. Something that Floyd made a big thing. I mean it's a big feat but now these new fighters are trying so hard to protect that zero in their records

goat entrances?
youtube.com/watch?v=syGO6OqG_Ds

alright lads

Sr. stepping out seriously had me howling at the time, I can't believe I didn't see it coming.

Only fight that's worth seeing imo

The knockdown he got against Larry Holmes was kind of his George Groves in front of 80,000 moment, wasn't it.

based Butterbean exposed that glass jawed hypejob Knoxville

Looks like an awesome venue.

Greatest fighter since that one fat bum who went 3 rounds with Dempsey.

prince naseem

Glad to see that /box/ threads have been pretty active lately

How many world champs lost their debut fight? The only one I can think of is BHop

Henry Armstrong is kind of a whopper. Juan Manuel Marquez got DQ'ed in his debut and claims that the ref was backing his opponent financially. Rafael Marquez and /box/'s favorite Uber driver also lost their debuts by KO.

I'm sure I'm forgetting a bunch from Asia/South America and the old days when everybody got thrown to the wolves. My guess is it's rare for modern American and Euro fighters since so many guys are protected coming out of the amateurs, maybe one of the actual fighters on here could give you some perspective.

>lil g
>talking like a dumb american nig nog
You're better than that, lad

*ducks twice then "offers" $15 million when ggg already has a fight
*backtracks on the "offer" because ggg fights too much

This could be the greatest year in boxing in a long long time, friends
We might get to see 2 of the biggest faggots in boxing(Ward,Canelo) get knocked out, if Kovalev and GGG do the business

>crux
Fine use of the mother language gentleman

who here /butterbeanVSbutterbean/ on fight night champion?