Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LSvOTw8UH6s
youtube.com/watch?v=apbS_EDRPYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Newfag, just go to bed

memes

What a pretty young girl

yea.....

She's cute. I bet she's underage, though. Not that it would bother most of Sup Forums.

G

youtube.com/watch?v=LSvOTw8UH6s

g

ttt

huh

what

mayday

youtube.com/watch?v=apbS_EDRPYk

cute

I hope i dont get banned for this...again

boom

Salz

I dont know which one is worse

What is this

>I bet
there is no wagering at Sup Forums, Grandpa

>69591 POST YFW YOU SEE THE NEW POST SUCCESSF
casfadf

Lmao

the one with the pig
>kermi's a grower not a shower

Fags

o

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot" I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

At least the bait is original

wut

Wut

Salz

are you you must be a fucking newfag

fuck and its not even summer

fuck off
and sage

Gr8 b8 m8

wish someone knew who she was. I remember seeing her between weidman and edgar during one of the recent UFC events.

Fuckin feminist, fuckin' faggot feminist EVERYWHERE also on Sup Forums, coming to destroy the last place in the world where you can really be a perfect human being, an animal, a monster. Fuck I hate more feminist than I hate faggot and Jews

Nigs

m

Yeah I hate nigga's too

nigga

Fuckin feminist, fuckin' faggot feminist EVERYWHERE also on Sup Forums, coming to destroy the last place in the world where you can really be a perfect human being, an animal, a monster. Fuck I hate more feminist than I hate faggot and Jews.
And I dont read all your thread is just too long, so long you can use it like a dildo when you do your weird threesome with boy and girl.
Don't come on internet btw

Brrrr make me sick to read this word

The man in the left of that webm moves his head impossibly fast.

You can take a nigger out of the forest, but you cannot take the forest out of a nigger bro

>cannot take the forest out of a nigger
niggers come from forests?

Places where there're tree. Afro-american dont have jungle so they do how they can to live

Sure, there are many diverse subspecies. Forest niggers, hill niggers, mountain niggers, desert niggers, plains niggers, and even snow niggers. There are tales of even more exotic varieties, but those are simply legends...

Shut up faggot.