FUN FACT: Did you know that BLACK sperm is the most potent sperm in the world?

FUN FACT: Did you know that BLACK sperm is the most potent sperm in the world?

A recent study conducted at UC Berkeley demonstrated that even when a woman has sex with multiple partners her eggs are fertilized by black sperm in 97% of cases.

This is due to the fact that black sperm agressively attacks traces of foreign DNA in the vagina. It kills white sperm. The BBC is quite literally a weapon of war being used to genocide the white race.

Nobody cares lol

FUN FACT: Did you know that you can hide these spam threads?

pic related:

>black sperm most potent
>attaches a webm of anal
WE
WUZ

Black sperm is so potent that it can impregnate a women even via anal sex.

>hide spam
>where did Sup Forums go?

who's the girl? Madison something?

Underrated

Mfw this is actually true

got a source on that info OP?

OP did a taste test to confirm.

Fun fact:

>OP is a faggot who posts this exact same shit everyday

Source is the FDRBBC - the Federal Department for Reasearch on Big Black Cocks.

Funded by your tax dollars btw.

The only fun fact about your bullshit is he's got his dick in her ass so it really doesn't matter how potent or impotent anything is you lame ass homo

OP does not.
Sperm does not attack anything, that is not its role.

Fun fact: OP's bait still works on newfags!

It's a habit that he picked up when in prison.

Is nobody going to talk about the fact that he's in the wrong hole?

you are a massive faggot and should kill yourself

It’s a shame black sperm doesn’t fix retardation. These candlelight vigils for common criminals who get fucking asses handed to them are getting old.

Holy shit. Fucking kill yourself.

I bet you hold your girlfriends hand as she gets railed by black dick as your 1 inch micropenis throbs pitifully in a chastity belt. I bet you took a gender studies class because it was your only hope in getting laid but not even the gayest guys in that place wanted your swamp ass. I bet you suck black dick for money. I bet if a black guy asked you for your asshole, you would HAPPILY give it to him.

Kill yourself you faggot

nah nignogs are pretty much all gay so its not that suprising.

lmao why is this shit getting bumped on Sup Forums you are all completely cucked. l2sage

wheres part two where the chimps break out of their cage and start violently raping the girl while ripping her face and tiddies off?

in your head