/x/ is slow as fuck so lets try this here

/x/ is slow as fuck so lets try this here...

I recently discovered Steve Huff and his youtube sessions contacting spirits. What's this boards take on huff and his materials? Any haters want to enlighten me why he's a fraud? Any followers want to solidify his research?
Lets hear it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cJYiu8P8vss
youtube.com/watch?v=_A9RqT9AA3Y
huffparanormal.com/2017/11/black-friday-wonder-box-offer-one-time-only-due-to-intense-demand-direct-offer/
youtube.com/watch?v=CGrCTBDOfVU&t=676s
youtube.com/watch?v=HNrbWweerd4
youtube.com/watch?v=RkyYvKAMgEk
youtube.com/watch?v=3hm4TGDltXs
youtube.com/watch?v=Ga4uKRHqGoM
ebay.com/itm/132379960582?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
youtube.com/watch?v=JAeOmbzhOYU
youtube.com/watch?v=O2fdJozBfl8
youtube.com/watch?v=qQLgSC_Q3wo
youtube.com/watch?v=S8LiW25cpYU
youtube.com/watch?v=wzX7pW4S3Tc
youtube.com/watch?v=aoxLnpHDfGw
youtube.com/watch?v=DAQ9gnD8ZfY
youtube.com/watch?v=M6snMlK-QOI
youtube.com/watch?v=jo_NSET7euY
youtube.com/watch?v=FysQvqgrxaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who?

just as a little background for those unfamiliar. Pic related is a Wonder Box. The concept is that you can use a radio scanner to record EVP by allowing the spirits to use the transmissions to speak thru. Generally spirit boxes are loud, pick up many things beyond words or phrases and are hard to filter. Steve created this box, and many variations, which filters the excess static and sounds and apparently allows the communications to come thru only. The box also has copper wiring to hold so that he can use his own energy to amplify the power to the spirits and crystals to filter and protect from negative energy or demonic entities.

I'm a skeptic with an open mind. Let's hear your opinions. Just search Huff Paranormal on youtube for the videos

Wat?

Huh?

this really doesnt phase me bud

still waiting for some thoughts

youtube.com/watch?v=cJYiu8P8vss

Huh?
I don't think anyone is gonna reply bro

Not gonna have too much luck here faggot.
Keep trying /x/, eventually itll kick off

youtube.com/watch?v=_A9RqT9AA3Y

Watched it seems fake

>Any haters want to enlighten me why he's a fraud?
>contacting spirits
there's your problem, fagola

HEllo StEVe

I'm a ghost dude, I'm using the new medium of electroplasmolytic waves through Sup Forums to reach you
Copper wiring is bullshit, has to be stainless steel
Also wonder box is gay, it's actually called a ghost static detuner jheeze

bump

bampf

Paranormal Investigator here. I've used plenty of those boxes... no luck. you're better off to get a Mel Meter with a REM pod, and a NICE audio recorder for EVP

How much does he sell those things for, just out of curiosity?

theres lots of boxes. Have you used one of steves?
i havent looked at buying one tho i have seen a picture with a price tag of $1,100. Steve does say in a few vids that he has smashed the gold box and will never rebuild one for anyone

My understanding is that he occasionally gives away older builds as he updates newer ones. I havent found a direct sales route. He has an intense demand from people wanting boxes

here ya go:
huffparanormal.com/2017/11/black-friday-wonder-box-offer-one-time-only-due-to-intense-demand-direct-offer/

The only Huff one was a homemade box running one of his softwares... it gave some interesting responses... but honestly I felt it came down to audio pareidolia.

Same with my SB-11. I've had some cool things come thru that, but 90% of the time it's garbled mess you THINK you heard

>he has smashed the gold box and will never rebuild one for anyone
What was the reason he gave for this? I bet it was something like "it's too dangerous".

Ive been on trips and my honest opinion is the majority of this is bullshit. People praying on others fears of death and creating some fantasy of cleansing and spiritual protection. However, unless steve is just inserting this audio (which is very possible) himself, i just cant come up with any explanations for these direct responses. Its one thing to experience pareidolia but these responses are almost conversations
apparently he made contact with a negative entity and soon after his wife was possessed and he threw out all his paranormal shit and quit for awhile. He hasn't explained why the gold box is different then other builds or why that Ive seen but this guy has 7 years of youtube videos and ive only been watching for a few days

If I want the spoopiest vid, what is it?

yeah, could be legit... but idk. I find anything that could have a built in word database to be a little sketch.

on the website he says hes been offered $10k to rebuild it and refused. apparently 2 sold on no reserve ebay ad for $5k a piece
this one is very interesting:
youtube.com/watch?v=CGrCTBDOfVU&t=676s

Theres another where the voice says "offer gold" and i personally found it awe inspiring

Yeah, totally, the apps give me that same bullshitty feel. There is a video where he is using a global scanner and playing the input in reverse. The idea here is that any language coming thru would most likely not be english and definitely wouldnt come thru due to its reverse. Interesting stuff to say the least

youtube.com/watch?v=HNrbWweerd4

so i get that the box is cool and all.. but remember all the sound is actually coming from an app on his phone plugged in. the box just has a few reverb (guitar pedals) on the side of it... and the copper wire... uhh.... not sure what all that is for. it's literally a speaker with some echo to it. the "app" is SUPPOSED to be sweeping internet radio frequencies randomly to give the voices a medium to communicate. I'm still pretty skeptical

as am I man

The way steve explains it, and he uses radio sweepers and apps, is that the sweepers scan AM or FM very quickly and the spirits use this volume of sound to reconstruct their own voice. Steves wonderbox is built to filter the static, music and other junk out and to increase the sound of spirit communication. Im sure the echoing is a guitar pedal and is meant to elongate the speech so its easier to decipher. Remember that most of what you hear and see in text is not heard clearly during the sessions and is slowed down in review so we can have a better listen. Most EVP is unheard until playback. The idea steve can have a more direct dialogue is ground breaking in the field, as ive never seen anything like this, assuming it's legit. I'm a very skeptical person but steve comes off very genuine to me so far

I watched it...I don't like that reverb effect, it makes it seem totally fake.

youtube.com/watch?v=RkyYvKAMgEk

Are we interested yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=3hm4TGDltXs

lame:

shit can be weird, but there are no damn spirits... perhaps something more sensible,... but to say "spirit" just seems to relate to the supposed all-knowing Omnipotent being that would assume to control every aspect of existence and more,... and That is just fucking stupid....

>>no more "spirit" bullshit

>>stop being a dumbass

I've watched this guy on and off for years. One time he got attacked by some shit and almost quit.

I posted one of those videos earlier. He has not quit yet

pfff,... attacked by his rum bottle maby... fucking pile of dumbassery in here...

>contacting spirits
>enlighten me why he's a fraud
There is no enlightening you motherfucker
Enjoy your darkness

youtube.com/watch?v=Ga4uKRHqGoM

>Huff
Never trust anyone with an anglicanized jew name.

I'm open to discussion samefag

The shilling in this thread is strong. Anybody with basic electronic or acoustic engineering could actually produce the same effects.

shilling for who? lol
I guess i dont have basic acoustic engineering knowledge. Could you elaborate?

any thoughts on the relationship with this and quantum/multi-verse theory?

Notice in the SLS video that the "acquired anomalies" show up in the same locations

ebay.com/itm/132379960582?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

youtube.com/watch?v=JAeOmbzhOYU

As you might be seeing he seems to be getting instructions on how to build this shit from the communications and from dreams. if its simple electronic trickery I ask someone more knowledgeable to try and debunk this method

Fake and gay.

I'll just keep posting

youtube.com/watch?v=O2fdJozBfl8

If you want to contact spirits, try schizophrenia. This box just seems fake and gay.

youtube.com/watch?v=qQLgSC_Q3wo

:)

bump

keep lurking friends

youtube.com/watch?v=S8LiW25cpYU

"Steve... they want to dissect the penis"

youtube.com/watch?v=wzX7pW4S3Tc

jesus, being this deluded.

PhD student here (actually published a couple of articles).

The idea that ghosts or spirits would actually use AM or FM to communicate is absolutely preposterous.

Let's admit, for the sake of argument, that they actually do use electromagnetic waves to communicate (which is basically colors that we can't see, because the wavelength of RF would be around a millimeter whereas visible light is around a hundred nanometers). Why the fuck would they use RF, of all the possible frequencies available to them ?

>Because it's the most widely used, duh

Why not use visible light then ?

Let me remind you why we are using RF for most of our technological applications : back in the days, millimeter was simply a good tradeoff between less raw material (thus cheaper price for experimentation or sales) and lower R&D budget (millimeter wave antennas weren't that hard to make).

>Uhh maybe they are all across the EM spectrum, but amplitude is too low to be detected in visible light, and since RF is where we are the most good at detecting signals (which by the way isn't true but used to be)

Then how the fuck are they capable of mastering frequency or amplitude modulation ? Ghosts are now natural fourier transformers ? Do they actually "see" the fucking wave ?
cont.

>Spirits
Grow up OP

youtube.com/watch?v=aoxLnpHDfGw

cont.

Or maybe... MAYBE, sweeping AM and FM frequency with an AM or FM demodulator very fast could actually produce something that does sound like some humanoid garbling. And it would be fucking easy to even embed some kind of low amplitude but intelligible discourse to the background, non-sensical noise you get from sweeping to make you believe that there is actually something to it.

Jesus fuck, you guys are gullible assholes. There are hundred thousands, even millions of engineers and researchers all over the world measuring and sweeping across all the EM frequencies the human race has access to with the best technology available to us yet, and the only thing we hear that may actually sound exciting always ends up being some star farting somewhere far away.

If it could be as easy as he makes it look like, we'd be drowning on scientific papers about ghosts lurking and communicating using EM waves. The guy makes videos about this shit so often that the experience seems repeatable enough to be considered a scientific discovery. How fucking weird is that he's the only one able to repeat it.

sandwich

I stopped reading at PhD student

"ohh a crystal!"

i lost

His box has crystals on top of it though, it isn't just about radio waves.. glowy crystals. I rest my case.

youtube.com/watch?v=DAQ9gnD8ZfY

Please don't.

Try using Brawndo as a coolant.
Spirits love Brawndo.

because plants need electrolytes?
nah bro, plenty of trap threads for you to enjoy instead. Have fun!

you wanna contact shit? come to my house and wait an hour. or where i work. either place won't shut the fuck up. if i'm not 9 beers in i can't sleep.

you know a local paranormal group would come out there free to check it out. Cleansing are free aswell if thats what youre looking for.

Not sure those things are real or will help but I know they are fucking all over the place

Spirits aren't real stop wasting your life

>on Sup Forums
>telling people to stop wasting their life

i live in central pa. i can't get a decent cheesesteak or pizza, i'm sure as shit not gonna trust a paranormal group from around here.

rofl.

here. i caught shit on secuirty cam that would blow your mind.

I don't even disagree with what you're saying, but god you sound retarded

>ackchualllly, PhD student here, and that means I'm right

kill yourself, faggot.

>Let me remind you why we are using RF for most of our technological applications : back in the days, millimeter was simply a good tradeoff between less raw material (thus cheaper price for experimentation or sales) and lower R&D budget (millimeter wave antennas weren't that hard to make).

>let me remind you of something that's a dubious opinion at best

first of all, characterizing RF as "millimeter" is slightly inaccurate, considering most commonly used RF frequencies have wavelengths in the range of several meters to several kilometers. mm wavelengths are in the upper range of what might be considered RF (mm waves are used in communications, these days), but back in the day they generally wouldn't have been used because the amplifiers the had access to simply couldn't handle the frequencies.

>Then how the fuck are they capable of mastering frequency or amplitude modulation ? Ghosts are now natural fourier transformers ? Do they actually "see" the fucking wave ?

wow, nice trying to confuse people with technical jargon while saying something completely retarded. start speaking at a normal volume, then increase the volume of your voice. that's amplitude modulation. now, produce a low note with your voice, and increase the pitch of your voice. that's frequency modulation. are you some kind of natural fourier transformer? WOWOWWWW

if ghosts are real, you would have no idea what they are or what they are capable of, so saying something like "oh wow they definitely couldn't modulate RF waves" is really fucking stupid.

I don't believe in ghosts, and I think the spirit box thing is bullshit, but you should still actually kill yourself.

Im about an hour out from Philadelphia and I can tell you PA has one of the largest paranormal research population. You definitely have more then one group in your area and I know groups will easily travel anywhere in the state. Reach out man

oh they're all over the place. but they are all either emo shits who bought shit from ebay and have no idea or rednecks with metal detectors.

youtube.com/watch?v=M6snMlK-QOI

Every word of this is uninformed cuck bullshit. Fuck off you caveman

yeah i'd agree the majority are fake mediums but there are some legit guys still. I would consider the long term effect on having to knock yourself to stop hearing them

nah ;)

Paranormal stuff isn't real you guys get educated geez

>guys my education dictates my reality, and yours!

Of course, using crystals to filter evil spirits. I've been using a capacitors and resistors this entire time.

youtube.com/watch?v=jo_NSET7euY

check it.

He uses quartz,hand picked if that matters, on the gold box. He also clearly has black obsidian tied to the "handle" part of the copper. Black obsidian is known as a protection crystal, or shield crystal

It reminds me of the Time-Travel Device from Napoleon Dynamite

In other words: Obvious Quackery is Obvious

i've been on this earth for 39 years. and one thing remains constant. the more someone brags about their education, the less they know how shit works in the real world.

You're a dumbass if you believe in this shit, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=FysQvqgrxaU

ha ha ha oh fuck my sides. that was so dope.

>stop liking stuff i dont like!

You can like it all you want. People like the WWE, but everyone knows it's fake.
Don't try telling me that there's even a remote chance that it's real, though.