youtube.com/watch?v=xjlgUx7_aN0
iuhealth.org/form/contact-iu-health?hcmacid=a0bi000000MopFxAAJ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I agree. Niggers belong in ghettos.

>Says they want white people to not exist
>Literally depend on white people's benevolence to having a 1st world lifestyle

Sheeeeit where this birch work?

lol the shirt

Indeed. We need to find the hospital and let her employeers know. This can't be allowed to slide.

bump

IU Health
404 E Washington St
(317) 963-2610

how did you find out she works there?

we're on it already
twit ter. com/search?q=tai_fieri

changed her Twitter handle to @toot_fieri

Taiyesha F. Baker, registered nurse.

IU Health
404 E Washington St
(317) 963-2610

do we know for sure she works for purdue?

it doesnt say purdue anywhere in there though

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

All the racist shit you say no one bats an eye or gives a fuck.

You pussys can’t take some black bitchs statement. This is America she can say what she wants. Fuck you all

Bump

Pathetic

Payback is a bitch you nigger faggot. Don't you get it?

She's a nurse she's supposed to attend to and care for people of ALL races.

If she shows this much animosity towards whites then fucking get her fired.

Equality means just that equal treatment.

Sup Forums apparently tracked her down and hour ago and there is a shit storm on all of Purdue's social media over this.

I can't find a smoking gun pointing to there but I'm not really looking

>registered last month
>gonna lose it already
kek

also most terrorists are brown

Only the master race has the power to speak freely. The chimps will be whipped, starting with this cunt.

Get fucked shitskin. This bitch is gettin fired.No place in the medical community or as a caregiver.

Hahaha you truly are absolutely weak.

A weak man

Spotted the nigger

Dammit Sup Forums. Buncha newfag motherfuckers in here.

nypa. Fuck off.

whats a nypa u shitskin

Meh. She'd black. She'll find a way to pin this back on someone, shout racism and she'll keep her job. It's the new way.

How could this woman be trusted to look after a baby? People really are dim.

does your mother know what you are doing here on the inter-web son?

When you sleep tonight think about this and weak you all are. Black bitch is stupid but you are worthless sacks of shit who can’t take what you dish.

Don't worry the last thing I care to think about is the opinions of shitskins.

Not your private army, newfag. Welcome to Sup Forums!

The difference is she actually means it newfag.

not if their in a profession that takes care of sick ppl, it's called CONFLICT OF INTEREST. bye bye job.

>Lets get an uppity nigger fired Sup Forums
White women don't raise sons, white men do. We don't leave after the kid is born. I guess I agree with her that the problem is men being raised by women, though.

I'm as white as they come and my dad left kek. Paid child support tho.

Go back to Sup Forums ,kid.

>implying fucking this nigresses life up isn't for the lols
GTFO YOU STUPID NEWFAG NIGGER

Your dad wasn't white, then. Is he greek or something? That's """"white"""".

This is America, and she can say whatever she wants, and that's awesome.

Problem is, and people always seem to forget this... freedom of speech means that the government isn't supposed to silence you just because what you're saying is controversial. It doesn't mean there aren't consequences for saying the things you say.

For example, I cannot be arrested for walking through Harlem with a "Kill All Niggers" sign in my hand. I have the first amendment right to do that. When I get the living shit beaten out of me, though, nobody is going to be surprised.

Rip. Her twitter got taken down

Well then why would you care wat black bitch has to say?

If you worked with nigger babies would you hurt one?

Do you want to gET doxed?! Then STFU!

For my Sup Forumsros
6605 Latona Drive, Indianapolis, Indiana

known alias

Taiye A Baker
Finding her was a snap

At least you know his name.

>private
personal
but thanks for trying

>bigots dont like diversity because theyre scared
jesus i know Sup Forums is a cuckold board now but i didn't realize you bought into this stupidity

Mooslims not yids but nice try

Yeah, she needs to go down. Tired of this SJW bullshit.

Bullshit. You know if a white bitch said anything even close you'd wanna have her head. Stop being hypocritical. I bet you celebrated when the Nazi assholes in Charlottesville got fired. How is this woman any different. If anything she's worse. None of those guys were actually advocating genocide out loud.

I'm Irish. Not even American bullshit Irish. I live in Ireland and come from an Irish family.

I've got some bad news for you sunshine...

This is not a racisn issue, it's a sexism one. She's saying women aren't capable of raising men alone.

OP has no personal connection to the cunt. Cunt said stupid shit in a profession she shouldn't. This sounds right up /d/'s for the lols mentally. Fuck off you leftover summerfag.

good job Sup Forums
ruin this sheboon

NYPA is a newfag cancer. Old Sup Forums was all about this... autistic shill cancer nigger.

You're all sort of proving her right. I will defend her right to say this bullshit so long as you're allowed to say what you're saying right now.

>"""White"""
Irish are the niggers of the UK.

>For example, I cannot be arrested for walking through Harlem with a "Kill All Niggers" sign in my hand
Except you're wrong. Inciting violence or infringing on the civil rights of others is NOT free speech protected by the constitution.

>Taiye A Baker
i wonder if the nursing board knows about her arrest record

Fuck ittttt! RAIDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!

who cares, she is getting what she deserve soon

We aren't part of the UK so that's inaccurate. How does it feel to be autistic?

>niggers are far more likely to commit literally all of those crimes

only one way to find to find out, let em know...

in.gov/pla/nursing.htm

She's a fucking pediatric nurse. This nigger doesn't need to be anywhere near white children

not your personal ar-
wait... did you say it was a nigger? let's go fuck them up

Maybe she should have said it on an anonymous board then kek

Oh shit nignig

I disagree. I want to see her lose her job on the same grounds as the guys who got fired after Charlottesville. The only difference between her and them is a little melanin.

The difference is she put her racist opinion on a public website with her real name and information lol.

Angry baboon nigger upset that another one of their kind is going to be out on the street living in a cardboard box.

You're either white or inferior in this world :)

If he's from Ireland, he's not from the UK. Get it through your American skull.

She can say whatever she wants. You just feel bad because she's too stupid to even understand the consequences.

She better be

Look, if a white person said the same about a black, they would probably lose their job. So what's the issue here? It's not that these guys 'can't handle what they dish out', it's about not tolerating sjw hypocrisy. If they want to perpetuate thought policing, then they have to live with the consequences.

>dumb bitch says racist shit
>get mad at dumb bitch for being racist
>respond by being racist

Americans are the most backwards, pathetic people.

i think we fucked up in alerting her to our crusade too early before we got her fb and confirmed work place etc

youtube.com/watch?v=xjlgUx7_aN0

>Dammit Sup Forums. Buncha newfag motherfuckers in here.
>nypa. Fuck off.
This is not some sperg who wants people to troll the girl who rejected him, it's not a personal issue at all.

You're either a commie or a shitskin. You need to die on a tire fire either way.

You're my hero user. Almost as good as Gerry senpai himself.

>IU Health
>404 E Washington St

Hospital e-mail

Can't attach a file i'm afraid. If someone wants to host that image you can send them a link.
iuhealth.org/form/contact-iu-health?hcmacid=a0bi000000MopFxAAJ

You seem to think only white people are doing this. Fuck her stupid ass, a person as idiotic as this has no place in the medical field. And if her life is ruined then so I'll kek even more.

Someone's mad that another holiday has come and gone, still no sight of his father. Better luck next year, noglet.

Whenever I see NYPA used wrongly, I just assume the person is trying to say "I'd love to help, but I don't know how, so just like everything else I've been rejected from, I'm going to go full fucking sperg at it and pretend I was never interested at all".

you spelled Africa wrong Sup Forumsro

Get out of the thread, nigger.

Not when youre a nurse talking about killing white babies. Get educated degenerate nigger

reread what you just replied to, moron

my sides...

Arrest doesn't equal conviction. Do you know how long it takes to break in a nurse?

Absolutely, lot of 'sour grapes' on Sup Forums.

WHY DOES THIS THOT HAVE TO LIVE WITHIN 20 MILES FROM ME? KILL HER PLEASE. WE DON'T NEED THIS SHIT.

When is that post from? her insta doesn't even exist anymore.

if she lives near you, you kill her, dumbdumb

post this near her maybe she will find it and chimp out