Right or left and wwyd

Right or left and wwyd

Left
Throatfuck

Right, bend her over and take her in front of her friend.

no love for left? :(

>censor bar
Umm...

I did say I want her to watch.

true

left for sure! take that dress off and titty fuck her

More of left for wwyd

and if watching her friend get her brains fucked out gets her wet, I'm sure she could convince me to give her a go too.

left better smile

Left, tie her on a sybian until she squirts and has multiple orgasms. Repeat the process every day until she learns to love it.
Which one of these sisters would you fuck and wwyd?

who do you choose and wwyd?

Left, pick her up and bounce her up and down on my cock.

A more realistic choice.

Left looks an awful lot like one of the Warframe chicks, both of whom are insanely hot. Having said that, left all day.
>I'm cumming spacemon

Left, I'd love to fuck her little body like a rag doll and watch her spasm on my cock.

Right.

Left, tie her to a sex swing and fuck her while she's wearing that dress.

Both.

Right cum on her tits and face

Nice little daisy dukes.

right looks like fun, do you think she would rim me?

I want your left. That ass needs to be split.

And the kike whore Sarah will hate it, so you'll have to force her.

like?

Kristi definitely knows how to take one

I wanna see tears in those big eyes of Sarah's. Any full body shots?

Yes, but sluttier clothes are better.

Mm, I bet Kristi likes to go atm

Here she is with her mom

Nice.

more of her laying

She likes her little body to be used. Kristi also gets off on using some of her cheerleading positions and flexibility. I've thought about what a fucktoy she could be.

I am rock hard thinking of a nice cumshot across Sarah's face

Any interest in them?

Definitely down for a threesome.

I'd love to bend Kristi into all sorts of positions. We can even post her abuse on her fb.

Sarah is a proud kike slut, and would have to be forced to allow cum on her face.

right

Right.

Bend them over backwards and fuck them in those massive nostrils.

right has a penis. but good on you for owning it.

sheit. only have left

RIGHT!!!!!

That's Sadiqa, wwyd to her?

I'd make her cum at least twice with my tongue and then ravage that pussy with my throbbing cock. I don't think I would have the willpower to pull out, so I'd just fill her up with cum.

Any nudes?

Sadly no, but how else would you abuse her?

See, that's the thing. She's so fucking beautiful, I don't think I could abuse her. I would just inflict upon her the most pleasure that I am capable of creating. She's so perfect that I would just be good to her. UNLESS...her personality sucks and she's a right cunt. Then I'd just toy with her to make her life hell.

Left. Wwyd?

left or right? wwyd

Oh boy, you see, she is an uptight cunt. Thinks she is the best thing in the room, very very proud and prudish.

I choose right. Share nudes

left, because I'm not into men

and I would have sex with her

right or left?

Gonna go with right on this one. You know what to do.

Oh SHIT! BOTH!

In that case, I'd probably rape her. Just to cut through all that proudness and haughtiness.

and that is?

Post those titties, THX-1138!

wish I had a better view of those titties

Man

Mm, ruin the Arab slut.

too bad I don't have nudes

more pls

saved

name is Sandra, feel free to share too

Yep. Ruin her in such a way that she would never recover. That's what she gets for being such a stuck up cunt.

Wwyd to her?

Let's say I met her in a bar. I offer to buy her drink, try to start a conversation, etc. She's a total stuck up cunt to me. I apologize for bothering her, end the conversation. Wait for her to go to the bathroom, get up and follow her, careful to make sure there is no one else in there. When she's in the stall I bust in and take her by force. I jam my dick into whatever hole it finds, asshole or pussy, and just keep on ramming it till I finish. All the while telling her what a worthless waste of a woman she is, that she shouldn't be so stingy with the pussy. Talk down to her. Force her face onto the toilet seat. Humiliate her. Then when she's broken, leave like nothing ever happened.

Lovely

Would cum inside right while left watches and playes with herself.

there's no option....