Do you want to get laid? I'll tell you an easy way that works 99% of the time. Ready? Okay. Go to www.fetlife...

Do you want to get laid? I'll tell you an easy way that works 99% of the time. Ready? Okay. Go to www.fetlife.com and make an account with a username that indicates that you're into fat chicks/BBW. Fill out your profile, post dick pic to get it out of the way and make a post in your local BBW group/other local groups saying that you're looking for a BBW to sit on your face and to play with. You will get messages. Thank me later.

It's like shooting fish in a barrel. Manipulate them.

Does this really work?

If you're desperate enough to fuck the whales you'll get with this, sure.

Yes

I've done it a few times. It's fun. Fucking a fat chick from behind is kinda ridiculous. The amount of ass is absurd. It's literally like fucking a wall of flesh. I thought some posters might appreciate it.

the only problem with this plan is that it will only attract unhealthy obese women

There are worse things than not getting laid. Like fucking a "wall of flesh".

Have some fucking aelf-respect.

Yes. Getting with regular women requires a certain degree of effort. This is a little different but I'm sure that at least one user can put it to use.

Use landwhales as a way of losing your wizard powers and then progress onto more attractive women later. If you can become a decent dominant then hot submissives will be willing to fuck you and even get a rush out of you being less attractive/older and still having your way with them.

Fat women need love too. Have a heart, user.

t. chub hunter

This. Learn to assert dominance with fatties and take what you learn and apply it to lower weight classes. You've gotta start somewhere.

Doing this right now. Someone give this guy Reddit gold.

Doing the Lords work.

OP IS A FAGGOT

Why and dude why can't I input my fucking b day ffs

Can you explain this or did you just not get any? I don't have all day

Enjoy brothers. Fat chicks will basically do anything.

>me getting laid

You obviously have too much faith in me OP

If this doesn't work for you then you might need to go gay sissy for sex.

Fucking kek

>lower weight classes
gold

Tryna help some Sup Forumsrothers out anit nutn wrong with that