Why haven't you gotten a qt stoner girlfriend yet Sup Forums?

Why haven't you gotten a qt stoner girlfriend yet Sup Forums?

I only leave the house to pickup weed.

because i don't date degenerates.

Had one- also your shit last longer without one

>Degenerates

Talkin about stoners not republicans user :)

True

because I'm weird already and weed makes weirder which is mostly why i like it so much

Already have one, in fact she's the reason I now smoke on the reg

both are degernates

And I really want to get her a bong like that, the thought of watching her lips wrap around the tip and suck on it gets me hard

Cuz I'm not a piece of shit nigger.

imagine being such a faggot that you consider the opposing political party to be degenerates purely because you don't agree with them and they want to take away your special relax plant.
imagine being such a faggot that you think Varg is some sort of life coach that you use baseless and facile points, none of which are the core ideas of Varg.

Yup. Turned a gf into a stoner and that raped my wallet even harder than having the gf alone

My fucking god

mainly because i have priorities. job, house and car all come first, then i work on getting the girl. ive got the house and car, i just need a job now

Keep telling yourself that lad

Retard. The election was rigged. Hillary should've been the president. I honestly dont understand how anything Trump does is smart. Please enlighten me.

I'm working on it, OP

I very rarely smoke alone, I smoke mostly to numb the depression/suicidal thoughts but it doesnt work as well unless there's people around

Anyone who participates in some stupid groupthink with an us vs. them mentality is a fucking moron

Underrated post. This is my life. I only leave the house to go to classes and are my drug dealer.

I did, but then I got her pregnant. Now she doesn't smoke weed and is angry and tired all the time. I fucked up.

None of that has anything to do with what he was talking about.

fucking leave

>I fucked up.
yes you did.
stoner chicks can't remember shit like birth control.
you have to maintain these chicks or something goes wrong.
sorry user

hi Putin

>girlfriend

My job wont let me smoke weed so I don't want a girlfriend who does.

>My job wont let me smoke weed
Quit job. Smoke weed.

literally every girl around me smokes weed
its not edgy or quirky
its fucking annoying and gross

Mine buys it all. I am the girl, now, I guess.

I got me one!!

OP said qt not small boob land whale

I think i do but everything is foggy with them so we hangout and occasionaly bang but to this day i have absolutly no idea if i'm in a couple.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH cry more u pathetic little faggot

I have one. She's 38 4 foot 10 and has an ass better than a highschool girls swimteam captain. gets mistaken for being in her 20's all the time an NO YOU CAN"T HAVE PICS!

Even if i say please?

i dont date bitches who combust out of mid range prodo!

rigged how? there was nothing to rig. killary was the absolute worst candidate out there, and after 8 years of an anti american racist muslim fucking up this country, people had enough. you must be talking about the democratic primary that was rigged, when hillary rigged it against bernie right?

GOD LEVEL

Smells bad, more likely to be psycho, possibly has bad spending habits, intoxicated people are annoying, etc.

god youre pathetic. rping about a fake stoner gf to Sup Forums lmao