A-user, My boyfriend left me. Do you want to be this child's father?

>A-user, My boyfriend left me. Do you want to be this child's father?

umm yes. u r beautiful. just as long as your babby isnt a nigger.

Nah, thanks but no. You disqualified yourself when you took black dick.

FUCK YEAH LETS HAVE SEX

>Sorry, but I'm not his father.

should've had him dump in your shit pipe. now your life is ruined. enjoy your crotch goblin. advice: do a google search for "condom". i think you'll find it illuminating.

Depends will you be my slave and never disobey me.

im 43 years old as long as i can sniff and passionately kiss your asshole we good and i cum in you with my wrinkly old cock but sure as long as it aint a nigger we good

>shit pipe
>crotch goblin

well played

He told me he loved me.

Never persue damaged goods.

i will drop kick your belly for 1 succ. youre welcome

i'd be all over that. preggo chicks are awesome in bed when the hormones are just right

>insatiable lust for cock
>wet as wet can be
>easily brought to orgasm
>can cum in her all you want

I'm not ashamed to say that I've swooped in on situations like the OP and hit it till she got close to her due date. Sure it's kind of a dick move, making her think I'd be there for the kid and all, but it's just too good to pass up.

also, OP chick is 10/10, i'd buy her a ring and everything just to hit it for a month or so

lmao dis bitch be lookin more scared that the phone gon take her baby when the picture taken lmao

Yes : ) always wanted to be a father

Ha ha.

No.

The real question is could you handle my collection of bad dragon dildoes?

"You must complete a series of challenges including each one in my collection, before you are deemed a worthy mate."

Yes, if you agree to conditions. You will give me 4 more children. You will work with me to raise them as Christians. You will submit to me in all things.

No thanks, but I do support single mothers.

One dollar bill at a time.

I'll do it.

Why tho? All you're doing is conditioning her to enjoy your dildo collection instead of your three-inch microdong.

If you let Deshawn cum in you with no protection, you probs have aids. So no ty

Underrated post