I haven't showered in about two weeks. I masturbate every day and don't clean it up...

I haven't showered in about two weeks. I masturbate every day and don't clean it up. I also sometimes accidentally shit my pants a little bit when I fart. I just itched my balls and smelled my hand it and it is fucking awful. It smells like a barn animal or shitty donkey. Ama.

Have you considered becoming an hero?

Whats your opinion on Star Wars Battlefront II

I used to be suicidal, but I'm not anymore and I have a pretty bright future. It's just my hygiene is pretty fucked.

I don't like Star Wars I like Star Trek.

Opinion on the new star trek movies?

Why don't you like to shower? The hot water feels so good on your back.
I assume online college because you must not be able to go out in public like that. Is that the case?
Also, are you on the autism spectrum?

are you a fatty by any chance

I am not autistic, nor am I in college, for I am under eighteen. Please do not tell the mods this.

It's not that I don't like to shower, it's that I don't like getting in the shower. I sometimes don't have time because I'm doing school work or working on a project, so I just don't. The hot water hurts my back, the cold water feels good on my back. The cold water feels bad on my front and the warm water feels good on my front.

Decent but not as good as TNG of course.

How long have you been a member of the Tea Party?

No, I'm actually a bit underweight.

Haha, I am not a member. However, I do love tea.

Alright enough messing around let’s see that dick

fucking bathe you gronk.

are you me

I'm under eighteen.

No.

No.

Besides the fact you like to spend your time nasty as fuck do you think you are attractive? Do you care what women think about you? Do you think first world countries place to much emphasis on bathing?

Alright well prove you are what you say you are

Is it worth going back and watching all the Star Treks? I have seen none but love stargate, star wars so another show with star in it might be tite

>under 18
>on a over 18 board
Enjoy your ban

Would you fuck a chick that shares your view on showering? Also, are you a brony?

Why haven't you taken a whore's bath (meaning why not just wash up using the sink instead of getting in a tub or shower)?

How long until your next load dump?

I do think I am attractive. I am of European descent, possessing the most desirable traits. I do not care much of what other people think of me, I only care what I think of myself. And I obviously think highly of myself, and others in real life do as well. My face is beautiful, my skin is the perfect color, and my mind is brilliant. Everything about me is perfect.

I don't want to have a girlfriend or wife. I wish I was asexual. If I was I could focus more on the things that mattered.

And I don't know if first world countries place too much emphasis on bathing.

How?

Yes.

Know how many times I've said my age on this faggot board without getting banned?

Maybe... I am not a brony.

If I'm going to do it I'm going to do it right.

Tomorrow.

It’s called depression. I have it too. I stopped taking care of myself and cleaning up after myself for a long time. The only time I left my apartment was to walk across the street to score heroin. Then I’d shoot up, fall asleep, wake up, go out and get drunk, come back home and pass out. Terrible life.

I am not depressed at all. I've never been happier, in fact. I've also never done narcotics.

What do you parents think of you?

That’s the thing. You might not even realized that you’re depressed. You’re clearly in some sort of slump. You may be content with your lifestyle but something is clearly wrong. If you’re living this way there is something clinically wrong with you. You are not as happy as you think you are. Glad you aren’t on narcotics though. Just makes shit worse.

They think I'm weird but I haven't really done anything wrong so I'm good there.

I used to be depressed. I'm actually on Zoloft right now but that fixed me. I'm hoping to get off the medical jew soon.

I am the same as you OP, 2weeks also here, balls smell like something else, scratched deep into asshole and I swear to God I've never smelled something like that before.
If I touch my feet my fingers stink for hours.
I also go out in public like this.

"medical jew" are you a neo nazi?

Just an addendum, if I pull my foreskin back the room smells of rancid tuna.

I didn't even scratch deep into my asshole. It's just my balls are itchy as hell. Don't have crabs or an STD it's just from not washing and a ton of smegma building up. It's disgusting. I go in public like that too... My feet are fine I think.

I don't know.

Yup.

Pic of your dick with
The forskin pulled back. Also write a time stamp that says “I love it when Fonzo ranks” on it plz

Nah sorry bro that's gay and I don't swing that way

What are you a fucking faggot?

I take a shower once a week and brush my teeth once a week, at the end of the week I smell like a rotten corpse. Why ? Cause I'm a neet, what's the point if only my family knows I fucking stink ? When I was in school though, I was clean as fuck.

Try scratching deep into asshole, report back with findings.

I don't know why but pic related.

Also, go bathe yourself, op. You definitely aren't attractive or as advanced as you claim if you don't even take a few minutes to take care of your own fucking body.

I don't really care what people think about me physically.

Absolutely not. I believe if I do that I will throw up or faint.

No.

That poster was not OP, as that poster was me.
I am testing my body, to see what happens when you don't bathe for a prolonged period. So far my findings are as follows:
>Family is ashamed
>0 Friends
>Family members also becoming alienated
The experiment continues.

Of course you won’t, because you’re full of shit.

No, I just want a pic to troll my friend.

>No, I just want a pic to troll my friend.
That's what they all say

>this
Basic hygiene is not hard, at least clean the moving parts and your fucking crundle

What's your opinion on Ted Nugent?

I don't want to. I'm in bed and tomorrow I have a lot of homework so no. On Saturday, sure I guess I will...

I don't know but he looks like a fag.

Ok, you caught me. I’m also gonna use it to jack off. Also, I’m not gay. Also, cmon, Op. Do me a solid. Also, I want to see that smegma.

Prescription drugs don't "fix" you, they only suppress your problems and create more problems.

Also take a shower you sick fucker. What the fuck...are you a sand nigger?

I'm under 18 that's CP.

Not a problem was created, I'm getting weened off and I'm doing great. I'm not a sand nigger, or a nigger. I will on Saturday.

Underage, you should be b&

New thread

wash your sheets too. But only after you shower so you can smell what you've been living like with an honest eye (nose?)

Underage fag

Mods Mods Mods.

did you have thanksgiving dinner?

I did.

post pic of face

No. Almost trips, nice.

How old are you?

>inb4 underage
I know

The most disgusting thing about this is he used itched instead of scratched.

Turned 15 in October.

>make smeg toast before you shower

17 4 me

Ok I guess if you are the code cracker type the navy will take you.

Why are you so adamant about not showering? You'll feel better.