This is not going to be the best thread. Just something i have to get off my chest

This is not going to be the best thread. Just something i have to get off my chest.

>Met this weeaboo girl in 8th grade.

> thought she was nice, gave her pieces of gum often for friendship. she looked like she would shoot up the school so i needed to be on the good side.

> a year before this story, we had a conflict with this girl we'll call niggataur. Mainly because she snitched. a lot.

> niggatuar was seperated from our table to a new table with her other emo friends.

> these emos were retarded, mainly because they worried about cutting their asshole than schoolwork.

> im not a schoolwork freak but i was focused often.

> another emo i knew we will call electric lizard hung out with niggataur.

> Weeaboo's boyfriend is my friend mark.

Lurking

> weeaboo was nice to me and i was nice to her. it was kind of like romeo and juliet without the romance because she was with niggataur, and i was with my crew

> I am so autistic i claimed i fought in Vietnam a lot. and that i had 9 kids.

>Niggatuar did not like us separating them to a new table. It was because we did not want them anymore. One so autistic said that we were just jealous of them.

> my stupid ass said i was definitely jealous of cutting myself while taking a shit next to the special kids.

> she tells me she wished i died.

> i was an edgy teenager, i had fake facebook accounts, and instead of snitching, i made friends with autistic emo on catfish account sending her links to trick her to giving me her email and password.

> Got into her account and found shit like even tho she was 9 she was talking to other dudes. and she had a boyfriend surprisingly.

> i didn't expose her but i screenshot it just in case she was going to do mean shit to me.

> autistic retard, electric lizard, and weeaboo are hanging outside together where our crew hung out as well and we would fight.

> autistic emo says to me "hey trash" and instead of using my retard strength on her, i just said hey that's not nice im telling your side dude Blake.

> she freaks the hell out, even tho what i said was cringe.

>i laugh.

> my friend sam tells me weeaboo has twitter

> i am kind of excited to talk to her

> i talked to weeaboo and it was mostly positive. this girl was also depressed or sad all of the time.

> im not smart. i crack jokes. she doesn't get them. ask her if she likes the gorillaz.

> she replies yes

> i developed a weird boner behind a screen.

> I was high on meds one night. I shitposted her a week after we began talking on twitter.

> basically tells her i wish i could kill myself because im stupid.

> sam thinks im going to kill myself, and told her.

>but before this

> i get a message saying this isn't weeaboo. I was waiting for the im her mom please dont talk to her again text, but it was electric lizard.

> hated that green haired bitch.

>began shitposting her. stop talking

> i wake up in the morning

> sam messaged me saying the cops were called on us with screenshots of electric lizard asking sam if he knew where i lived and if he would check on me. sam said he wasnt going to do that. so they said were going to call the police then.

> im fucked.

> i take a breather. its fine i tell myself.
> i message weeaboo that im sorry and i was high on meds and i was being stupid.
> doesn't believe me, i scared her and i feel bad.
> I decide that i dont like this bitch anymore.

> me and sam decide to pick on her. Mark isn't mad because they broke up.

>i would shitpost her often.

> we eventually found out that she told her mom everything.

> we get more angry but it doesn't matter.

> my friend kyle texts weeaboo.

> weeaboo tells him how much i have no humor and that i had a crush on her.

> this PISSED ME OFF

> stop talking to her.

> get a message a month later

> its her, wanting to be friends. i gave her a second chance even though it was me who fucked up.
> put in a group with kyle, autistic emo, and a couple other niggers.

> i am nice to both autistic emo and weeaboo. Kyle is drunk as fuck and goes on a rampage. Blocked by weeaboo.

>really didn't want to talk to them if kyle wasn't there

> start cracking lame jokes and sending school shooter memes.

> say i fought in vietnam

> gets asked if i want to join a supernatural organization where i politely say no thanks.

> actually getting along with the 2

> I am still talking to these guys

>I have emotional breakdown, covering it up with 'vietnam flashbacks" and they said i didn't fight in vietnam.

> NO FUCKING SHIT SHERLOCK
> say i have no sense of humor a month before this

> I say yes i did because im dumb

> verbally attack me saying i didn't fight in vietnam i would be dead.
> yes you are fucking smart weeaboo.

> i put in a all caps "AT LEAST I DONT FIGHT THE SHADOW PEOPLE" and she said well that is realistic, vietnam wasn't. everyone who fought in vietnam is dead.

> i go on an autistic rampage. This bitch was retarded.

> i realized i forgot a big chunk of the story

> met with friends, electric lizard was there. We became good friends and we removed her from niggataur's brainwashed freaks 2 weeks before getting autistically blocked by weeaboo.

> even tho they were friends, we talked shit on weeaboo.

>after getting blocked on twitter i felt satisfied. find a screenshot from sam.

> the screenshot is a picture of weeaboo's mom's twitter account saying she was reporting him to the police for kicking her earlier that day when kaziah kicked him first.

> i lose my shit. this family is fucked.

Just stop.

This is painful to read

my thoughts exactly

Just tell us how it ends, it's been too long already and it hurts my brain to read your recollection of things.

i think i get it. niggataur is your mother and electric lizard is her sister. weeaboo is you, transitioning to female.

>Met this weeaboo girl in 8th grade.
so..current year?

electric lizard told me it was bullshit because she kicked sam first.

>mom doesn't report to the police.

> still shitting my pants because now i know what her mom will do.

> if you look at the screenshot it says keep my hands off my child. the first time i read this i thought she was accusing my boy sam of sexually assaulting her.

>even tho kicking is not a use of hands she meant kicking her. I think the mom is retarded at this point.

>I decide to not to talk to her again.
> im retarded (youll see)

> I decided to do this thing in second hour (it was a computer class and weeaboo was in it)

> i printed out papers saying the shadow people weren't real, and i dont want to touch your daughter because she is so fucking ugly.

>teacher let us write on the white board as long as it was clean.

> i wrote shadow people weren't real.

> weeaboo hates this.

>throws paper at me

(now the war begins)

I could believe that, he sure tells a story like a girl...

I said
Then she said
Then I said
But then she was like
So I was all
And then she said
So I said

Meanwhile all the men are like:
WHAT FUCKING HAPPENED!?

>im retarded (youll see)

Oh, really?

> i autistically turn around and throw binder at her

>I got butthurt real quick.

> she calls out a loud roar

> throws a fucking book at me

> sam assists me

>her friend throws a paper at us because what the hell?

> paper was thrown like that kid in pe who sits at home and plays halo

>teacher sends us to principal's office

> weeaboo doesn't snitch about what we did to her in the past

> i feel bad, so does sam
> we take blame and we just get off with detention

this was it

i told you guys this wasn't a good thread. Just something i needed to get off my chest. pull the log out of your asshole and go somewhere else fucking christ.

AFTER 9 PARAGRAPHS THE FINALE IS YOU THROWING A BOOK AT SOMEONE

didn't even post the fucking screenshot. shitty story.

> get electric lizard who is weeaboo's only person to talk to at school at this point. tell her to ignore her cuz that was a hip, cool 14 year old thing to do.

>she agrees.

> its weeaboo's birthday

> i was feeling nice

> say happy birthday.

> stares at me like a shit eating medusa

>calls her a bitch under my breath.

I thought i was so cool at the time.

> i had 2 friends die that week so i was making fun of her and i would tell sam you better watch what you say to me or ill wish you a happy birthday

(this is getting retarded)

Shoot up your middle school.

> i got a message on twitter

> it was weeaboo

> saying she was sorry.

> ironically says its okay.

> continue to shitpost her, she ignores.

>Just something i needed to get off my chest
>8th grade

MODS MODS MODS

im not even sure what the fuck im reading here please end this

alright, its late where i live. I forgot to post the screenshot. here it is

this thread is glorious nonsense

a lot of people are telling me to end this. It ends soon. I promise.

> my family needed to move for my father's job in colorado.

> excited but i liked my friends and it was going to fucking suck

>It's my last day of that school.

> i decided to sluff class and for a specific reason.

> this kid, we will call him school shooter.

>he liked weeaboo. he was in band so he had a large case for his instrument.

>he told everyone that he was going to kill us all except for weeaboo.

> opens case

> im out.

>i left the school.

> got in deep shit

>because the cops saw me

> a kid brought a gun to school

Im ending this. idk how to end a story cuz im retarded. sorry for wasting your time even though that is your fault.

ill just let you know this. Kid brought a gun to school but he got tackled. He got beat the fuck up and the police took him away. dont know exactly what happened. I got my ass beat for sluffing but i let my parents know the kid had a gun and i wasn't going to die.

it sounds like bullshit but a cringe story turned into a fucking school shooter.

the girl blocked me on twitter and her account is shutdown. she might still be up.

everyone else is alive.

dont know how to tell a story because im autistic.
sam told me the school got shutdown for a week and he was happy some dumbfuck brought a gun.
He is traumatized tho

L O L !

There were different types of outcasts when I was in school. There were the regular outcasts who were normal but just not popular and then there were the super outcasts who nobody else wanted to associate with because they were all just generally gross looking and dull people overall. I'm guessing you and your friends were part of the latter group.

this thread has reached new levels of 'tard