Germans hiring sand niggers as cops

Can any German bros confirm or deny this bullshit

Other urls found in this thread:

sueddeutsche.de/bayern/innere-sicherheit-herrmann-will-mehr-auslaendische-polizisten-einstellen-1.3003315
dailycaller.com/2016/05/10/londons-new-mayor-warns-trump-let-in-muslims-or-they-will-attack-america/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OMG this is beyond being cucked.

I searched on the German Google News for news articles on which this could be based on.

The only one I found was this:
sueddeutsche.de/bayern/innere-sicherheit-herrmann-will-mehr-auslaendische-polizisten-einstellen-1.3003315

It says that the interior minister of Bavaria wants to recruit more policemen with an immigrant background.

>infowars

there you go

If this is true, we are fucked. It's too late. :/

Still though...

100% true

Is it true. And yes, this is extremely cucked.

>likely to enforce sharia law

Weasel words in journalism needs to fucking die.

Germany and Austria will both fall. There's not too much we can do.

Most Germans that are worth being saved our already in the process of leaving.

After they are gone, I'm going to enjoy watching Germany burn

>infowars

Holy shit, charge your phone...

>likely to enforce Sharia law

You're a fucking idiot op

If Trump is not elected, you will burn too.

>OP posts link, but asks people to confirm whether or not it's true
>you shit on him anyway

North Africa is still nigger territory as far as i'm concerned.

is this real? no way this is real

they always say some doublespeak shit, but never that forward

speak for yourself.
Most people who dont speak German arent yet capable of understanding just WHO you elected as your president.

HAHAAHAH

Because somehow Sup Forums sees this as a problem. Since Germany has taken a huge portion of refugees, unlike some ungrateful European countries it is important to have police who are of Middle East background to ensure stability, and to show that the police aren't there to hurt you. By hiring people of middle eastern background shows that the police force ensure better safety in the refugee community.

Why should anyone doubt this?

checked

dailycaller.com/2016/05/10/londons-new-mayor-warns-trump-let-in-muslims-or-they-will-attack-america/

Kill yourself leaf

>Hiring illegals is a good thing

Leaf logic

you're still a faggot as far as i'm conserned

This is natural for a communist like Merkel, fill the German police force with illegal Muslims so that the police will not ever say enough is enough.

This familia. That's fucking clickbait. Germany is a little nutty right now but it is culture OBSESSED with order and efficiency. I'm sure they are recruiting immigrant background German citizens and it's a logical policing strategy, if only for language needs.
Whether people want them there or not, the fact remains immigrants are there. Over 1 million of them. And effective policing will include the need for language skills and cultural fluency.

>likely to enforce sharia law
doubt it

because they'll be Muslims

>le moozlim illegals becoming cops sharie gona take over we dindu nuffins

Sick of these clickbait "redpills"

The biggest crime is for the USA to save Europe once again from it's stupidity

Let it burn

Knew it.

Report clickbait threads, report infowars threads

>It could be nice if we hire some policemen with immigrant background
>Infowars: SHARIA LAW ENACTED IN GERMANY!

2000 years ago the decadent Romans used invading German settlers as troops, a sign their Empire is falling
Now the decadent Germans use invading muslim settlers as cops, a sign their country is falling
Pottery

Yes, this article is definitely, 100% true. There are also plans to build "tolerance education centers" in Germany which would basically be big camps where people who spread hate speech can overcome their bigotry by doing unpaid manual labour. Merkel said it would be a good opportunity to make German society more accepting and at the same time support our economy during this crisis.

Why wear the hijab if you're going to paint your face and put fake eyelashes on?

This. If you're white and not making plans to leave Europe or getting together a bugout kit, you deserve what's coming.

>ostracise group
>expect them to not fight back

Nothing wrong with pleasing both Allah and Abdullah

At this point it's difficult to tell whether you're telling the truth or not. Poe's Law is some shit.

Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

Wew

In both cases it was Germany's fault. They are literally the destroyers of Europe.

I wasn't asking for your opinion Turk, you and your cancerous cousins will be removed from Europa

The eternal German strikes again
Just one of the multiple times they tried to destroy Europe

I wasn't asking for your opinion Turk, you and your kin have no place in Europe, just like your thoughts don't have a place here

>OBSESSED with order and efficiency.
>Imports a shit ton of shitskins.
That sounds counterproductive.

They're importing them very efficiently though

>i am 1/9923499 european therefore i have the right to defend europe

%60

Fucking mutts :)

its true
it was on "Rockantenne" which is a bavarian based radio-show
They normally completely leave out marxist bullshit like this

but one time they were also shilling for changing the name of the "Werner-von-Braun university"

It's real

>moms a full blood German
>Dads half German
> have no right to care that scum like mehmet there are trying to turn Germany into a shithole like the Middle East

>muh hurrrrrrritage

You are not German

Did I claim to be you mongrel? You have no argument, now go taquiyya in another thread please you roach

Not an argument

Do you think it's a made up story? It sounds made up... but then again... crazier things have been happening.

>ooga booga me huritage me german

Read
Most Sup Forums threads are based on clickbait articles like this.

>It could be nice if we hire some policemen with immigrant background
>Infowars: SHARIA LAW ENACTED IN GERMANY!

That's still pretty fucking bad, m8, I thought the "will implement Sharia" part was bullshit but that's still FUCKING TERRIBLE.

It would be like if a bunch of Israeli Jews came to Turkey and then the government deputized them and gave them badges and guns and permission to patrol your neighbourhood.

Would you like that?

He's 60% white and you're 100% roach.

Well you are 0% european.

Or Kurds, better example would be Kurds. Or better yet, Armenians!

Either way.

>It would be like if a bunch of Israeli Jews came to Turkey and then the government deputized them and gave them badges and guns and permission to patrol your neighbourhood.

>Would you like that?

Would I like that? I don't know. Are there any downsides to it? I don't see any. Just because they're Jewish doesn't mean they shouldn't serve our country. What is wrong with you?

Germans have an immigrant problem and it might be easier for a German cop from an immigrant background to tackle immigrant criminals easier because it's easier for him to understand his own people.

You retards are looking it in a narrow perspective.

For all of you inforwars greentexters... this is not 2010 inforwars has tightened up it game and is almost legit at this point.

>you are 0% çuçkold

Wew damn my luck

>swedish police

LOL fucking disgusting man.

LMAO, get a Kurd mob guns and badges and release them in Ankara.

Still see no problem with it. We already have a lot of Kurds in our police force. We even had Kurdish presidents. Why should it be a bad thing?

>

Rofl, the link in OP is already debunked. It's not even the only bullshit clickbait article from them this year.

Rotherham, Mr Grey Wolf, Rotherham.

>cuckhold
>CR
>muslim population: 0,2%

Yes 1€ an hour labor for the mooslim

Literal mechanical turking for actual turks
This is real news

Why aren't you preparing for the heaviest financial crisis ever mate? It will hit you guys harder than us. It will hit this year, or beginning of the next year.

>muslim population 0,2%
>vietcong population 2000%

What about it?

>CR
>vietcong population 2000%

Even a biologically real roach is smarter and more educated than you, holy damn.

Its still cuck as fuck since Bavaria is a 1/5 of Germany but if its just something they're looking into and its just Bavaria then its not nearly as bad. Again tho its still really fucking cuck

Right. Just keep your hands off my wallet, slavogypsy subhuman.

I'm so glad that my parents decided to come back to America instead of staying in Germany.

>ostracize
you mean not let them in, something that have no right to do as foreign nationals
They're literally pounding at the gates demanding we open up threatening to kill us if we don't. It's fucking medieval. And you sit here, either a cuck or an Ahmed itself, and defend them.
Let them in, you say, these dumb savages have so little self control that your words will basically force them to strap a bomb to their chest
you're a worthless faggot

Says the roach. A fucking roach.

YOU CANT FABRICATE THIS!

alex please get off the immigrabnts and back on the new world order.