Only 10% of adults with Asperger's are married. I'm one of them. But, my wife does not sex with me. AMA. Pic unrelated

Only 10% of adults with Asperger's are married. I'm one of them. But, my wife does not sex with me. AMA. Pic unrelated.

Kind of seems pointless to be married then.

AMA. that's not a question. I can only answer if you ask a question.

Why no more sex? Also aspy but never had much problems with ladies since I tried

Does your wife not sex with you?

She is asexual. It took me a long time (probably 8+ years) to figure it out.

Is she otherwise pretty and comforting and make you happy? I've never had much care for sex itself but love to be around and have closeness with women. I was married and everything was good except she left because we never had sex. I couldn't blame her and am glad she didn't cuck me. We do exist and we're not made-up 42 gender salad snowflakes. If I wanted to fuck a guy in a wig and fake tits I'd just admit I was gay because who the fuck cares.

Question buried in above, sorry.

Why haven't you gotten a booty call of some sort yet? (hard but possible)

she's kinda pretty, yeah. she's gotten fat over the years, but I don't mind.
I like the closeness too, but we don't do that. We sleep in separate beds.

No? I'm married, other girls aren't interested in married men.

>other girls aren't interested in married men.
You've got to go to a board game night, user.

What is that?

A night where people get together and play board games. That and sci-fi cons are some of the best places to find people who aren't hung up on monogamy, no few of whom are sharing and married themselves.

I went to a comic con once. But I was too scared to talk to anyone.

>Possibly have diagnosed Asperger's
>Married
>Wife and I sleep in different beds
>We still have sex though, it's probably the only thing that is functioning properly.

Sci-fi cons are a bit more friendly than a comic con, I think. Some even have "flirting for nerds" panels and stuff that you might find useful.

undiagnosed*

what do you mean by this?

What else do you need really? I'd prefer to fuck a girl, then have her go away,

how many dudes has your wife fucked since you've been married?

That's not a fair question.

I grew up before the time of diagnosing everything and pumping kids full of meds.

But I was a weird kid and had alot of trouble making friends and needless to say I had no love life during high school or university.

I was incredibly depressed in my early twenties and went through some counselling with a psychologist and medication. I mentioned having seen a psychologist to a doctor later and he said something like "And they were assessing you for Asperger's, right?"

At this stage I didn't want say anything else because I was having loads of trouble with education, and I barely took my meds ever, I worked out my issues now I am medication free and not suicidal.

It's good I like my alone time, and I also like the time we spend together although it's not that often.

ya'll mother fuckers are depressing

I was borderline suicidal from 5th grade through senior year of high school. I've been through the whole psychologist counseling thing. I'm medicated now. Fucking hate them, they make me fat, and don't help me too much.
I was never good at making friends, I've got like 1 friend now, that I see maybe once every six weeks, but sometimes she bails when we are supposed to hang out.