Thoughts?

bump

It's good. Mani and Reni are talented people.

Fool's Gold should have been included in the original track listing instead of as a later bonus track at the end

my favorite album

a fucking masterpiece, one of the albums that clicked immediately on the first listen. Every song is so memorable and distinct, the album sounds extremely fresh, optimistic and life-celebrating. Lyrics are mystic, hard-hitting and honest, Ian Brown's voice fits the album's atmosphere perfectly, Mani is one of the most talented guitarists there ever was and does a miracle on each track and Reni is one of the most special drummers you'll ever hear with his complex and varied drum rhythms. 10/10

yeah, Elephant Stone as well

This is terrible album art

Album of the decade

overrated-as-shit-by-the-englishcore
only-good-song-is-the-first-onecore

This. Luckily by the time I got the album it already had the superior track listening so it hasn't really affected me.

But yeah, it's an absolute classic and rightfully so. Every song is well written and sounds great. It's really great when you listen to their early recordings and realize not only what their debut could have been but also how much they improved in just a few years, both as performers and songwriters.

Also, Second Coming is underrated.

>only-good-song-is-the-first-onecore

Everyone who's ever said this has turned out to be a pleb. Welcome to the club

agreed

Perfect

Its iconic

wrong. She Bangs The Drums is also good

>She Bangs The Drum
>Waterfall
>Made of Stone
>This Is the One
>I Am the Resurrection
>not good

>Second Coming is underrated
Yeah. It's nothing amazing. I guess it's only really looked upon negatively because it's nowhere near as good as their debut, but it's a decent album regardless with a couple of stand outs.

>I COULD NEVER BRING MYSELF TO HATE YOU AS I'D LIKE

Not them but literally any image can be made iconic. That is a question of exposure, not a quality.

But lemons

wOW aNother THREAD ABOUT ONE OF THE SAME 46 ALBUMS WE ALPWAYS TALK ABOUT
WOW
wOW

that may be, but it still hurts my fucking eyes to look at it.
really my only gripe is that awful puke font color that blends in with the backdrop.
>DUDE CITRUS

thoughts?

Christ it's not that bad. It's actually quite aesthetically pleasing.

if the music was bad you'd hate the album art

that's just not true, this album doesn't deserve enough love on this board

it's not that it's disliked, but threads about it reach 10-15 replies and die off

Yeah probably but its grown on me i guess and thats hardly a bad thing

bump again

GOAT opener
the rest is 'ok'

I WANT

>she bangs the drums

12/10 song, rest is just ok

their live at blackpool album is amazing too. John Squire and Reni really shine