no that's literally me when i was little

this guy gets it

is
is that Lil Peep?
that’s fucked up

youtube.com/watch?v=8Fg2HNo8B4I

he really didnt do anything wrong tho ;_;

who is he?

Charlie deserved to die, if for nothing else, than being an arrogant, self-important prick.

Jesus and the Devil all in one? Right. Naw. You're just a dweeby little loser.

even if you discount the tate labianca murders Charlie shot at least two people out at the shea ranch

>if for nothing else, than being an arrogant, self-important prick.
This. Go and watch some excerpts of his interviews. I'm not saying he wasn't a genuine psycho, but he was clearly also jazzing the act up a bit for cameras. I think Manson knew he wasn't much chop and just did all that malarkey to seem crazier than he really was.

Sampson

He's one of those anons who makes threads where he drinks with other anons and identifies himself in various ways. He hasn't exactly done anything bad, but he's a little bit of a wanker.

How so?

Whose that, op?

Just his behaviour, his mentality. I'm not really invested in this enough to bother going into detail or making the effort for a serious recollection. But my money is on that if you saw him, you'd think he's a wanker. You probably wouldn't even hate him, but you'd go, "Yeah that's a wanker."

Manson

he is a pedo?

whose? English much?

The word is Who's... as in Who is that op?

He said a bunch of crazy shit to troll reporters. Guy was too redpilled to live in society so they locked him up for 50 years

Carl Sagan got hot

T. Brainlet

>pale pink crease

this.

Oh wow this guy is dumb as shit.
You there - get him to do some more dumb shit for our amusement.

Can't stand Post Malone.

Why bother? You literally pulled the dictionary definition yourself and still couldn't grasp what's going on. Explaining it to you is a waste of time; you're too dumb to get it.

Nvm just realised that I was wrong. Re-read what the guy said; sorry.

That's okay. I'm sorry that I was a shithead about it.

He deleted a pic of the definition of the word "whose" which he was using to defend his misuse of the word.

He proved he is a dope.