Okay faggots

Okay faggots..
>Be me.
>Meet girl.
>We hit it off okay.
>We start to date.
>One day she just stops responding out of the blue like 1.5 months into it. Ghosting is never okay but this is well beyond the barrier it might be overlooked.
>She adds me on snapchat a month and a half ago.
>My life is pretty cool so I add her since I'm a petty dick.
>I just live life as usual but my snaps are usually interesting. I'm a pretty cool guy who's successful and pretty brilliant so I'm always doing something that catches attention on there.
>She messaged me the other day. I kind of blew it off.
>She spent like 9 minutes typing today but never sent it out. I can tell she's going to try to reestablish contact soon. She tried once but I just ignored it
>I will NEVER take her back. She lost out and that's on her.

So, this girl ghosted on me and wants to call me back 5 fucking months later. I don't really give a shit. Point is she is trying to hit me up again. I know it's coming any day now. So, the best "get" decides what I say to her. IE: Trips outrank dubs etc. In the case of a tie, the first set wins.

Let's hear your suggestions. Will deliver in another thread.

U gay

Winrar

This

So far this is a win. So she messages me and I just send "U gay" back. Sounds good.

>...I'm a pretty cool guy who's successful and pretty brilliant...

>browses Sup Forums

Pick one Mr. Broflafski

Lame

Take her on another date

eat my dick cum slut

This

str8 up bait her, pretend you're interested and stand her up to be even steven

This time for sure!

So close

Why not both?
No. This is what a guy with no self respect does.
This is amazingly petty but emotionally satisfying.

No I'm saying go one step further ghost her after you bang

You clearly do give a shit OP, and you most definitely are an insecure child. If you want to contact her and ignore the fact that she's toying with you, because you are a broken little cuck, then fucking do it already. But for the love of god, don't fill my precious Sup Forums with your inane teenage angst bullshit.

Sorry I am busy masterbaiting to your high school senior picture

Wouldn't you rather have this over another cuck, pedo, trap, or "you mad white boi?" thread?

I figure this is just as good a time as any to be petty. I'm fucking someone different right now.
That is about as vicious as I could get. Holy shit. That's actually too far. I'm not trying to go there. Honestly, at first I thought nothing of it. Then I got messaged the other day and I'm like "are you fucking kidding me?" Now I'm gonna be petty but not fuck and ghost petty. Shit.

t. roastie

Women need to be treated like shit when they pull this crap.

Unless ofc someone gets trips to make it happen.

Trips decides a random dick pic is in order. Whether yours or a random one is up to you

pussy... she was/is fucking with you emotionally and you're too much of a bitch to pay her back in kind

It would be justice, I re-roll for this one.

Cuck detected

Haha this would be gold!

I vote for sending her a taint picture

>this
right in the crundle

Donald Trump came in my ass and that's why I voted for him.

Ur worse than hitler

To me this sort of max beta cringe extravaganza that OP is subjecting us to is all the pedo, trap, and, god forbid, fucking banana skin threads combined. I can literally feel OP sliming up and down his keyboard like a shrivelled little slug.

OP, seriously, grow some fucking balls and either shit or get off the pot. You want to bang her? Just tell her and get it over with. You don't? Just tell her and get it over with.

How the rest of you queers can sit here and watch OP gear up to humiliate himself and be OK with it I do not know. It's pathetic

There is this wonderful thing called being a piece of shit. Do you know what that is?

The right thing to do: Ignore her.
The wrong thing to do: Accept it.

The worst thing to do: Pretend like I still like her, will look the other way and fuck her and then ghost on her.

I'm having Sup Forums pick what goes down. Enjoy the fuckery or go to another thread faggit.

this is the gayest shit i've ever read. thanks for waasting my time.

if you have to say this then you're a huge douchebag that nobody likes, and I'd ghost you too

I'm a pretty cool guy who's successful and pretty brilliant so I'm always doing something that catches attention on there.

shit on the floor, send it

I'm doing a very highly salaried doctorate program, and on my story on weekends it shows me doing cool shit all over the place.

It's pertinent to the story because she sees my story and goes "shit, he's doing all these cool things on the weekend and doing labs in X on the weekdays." It adds dimensions to my profile and is why I suspect I got messaged again. Because that shows success and made her go "I fucked up/missed out on X."

So, it ties back into why things transpired the way they did.

I like how you think.

Oooh so you're a tough boy now are you? Being all tough and shit with your tough, tiny little hands and acne ridden face. Seriously, you need to grow up. Its not about delivering some form of divine justice just because this girl's behaviour was not up to scratch. You're just an oversensitive, overprotected man child who can't take something negative on the chin. But what's worse is that you also don't have the balls to inflict some truly God awful vengeance. If you did, I'd be backing you all the way like a good btard. So rather than sit there wringing your grubby Jewish paws, fantasizing about getting your revenge by saying something to her like "you stink lol!", grow a pair, go over to her house, fuck her till she sees the error of her ways and then delete her from all social media.

And please, please, please OP, stop sucking every other cock that comes your way like it was the last on earth

For your sake, I really hope you're a troll, because otherwise you sound like a fucking cunt. She might just have been going through a rough time ala depression or a family member dying or out of the country for fucking Greenpeace for all you know. She might need a friend but has a life so shitty a douchbag like you might be the only human contact she has. Get your head out of your ass and just talk to the girl like a man, and tell her honestly if you're not into her, and be a decent human being if she isn't.

Jesus fucking christ.

Except that isn't the case.
Moving along. So far the in was just replying "u gay"

Rolling for

"I'm sorry I was such a disappointment m'lady, it won't happen again. Please be my girlfriend"

So you either talked to her and got rejected and this is your ego's warped version of events, or you haven't tried to talk to her and have no idea, because nobody stops talking to someone for over a month accidentally, or your "dating" was what normal people call one night stands.

Dude you have issues. I don't mean this harshly, but the way you describe yourself is as an egomaniac sees himself. See a therapist.

Smash and dash

But,but guys, I do like, cool stuff at the weekends, and like people say to me "hey you do cool stuff at weekends dude!", and so like, I'm really cool. Right? RIGHT?!

OP, kill yourself. Its the only way of saving your soul