Alone this thanksgiving. General feels thread

Alone this thanksgiving. General feels thread.

Lucky asshole I had 3 feasts to attend to. Fucking tired as fuck

I finally got over her after so long, then she just had to message me to tell me happy thanksgiving and now it's all coming back. If she's gonna stay out of my life why the fuck can't she just completely forget about me?

Do you love her?

She's doing the hook game like in Spaced. Ignore the bitch, she's just trying to use you as her backup. Forget about her man, you'll be better off.

I did. Then I convinced myself I didn't anymore.

I know, and I'm trying to forget about her. I almost did until today. But when the only other girls you've talked to have been your coworkers it's hard.

I know, I've been there. You'll get through it dude.

Sgt.feels reporting for duty.

I keep alternating between two exes whom I can't stop thinking about

Back in highschool I almost fell down this route but luckily I forced myself into a group of people who used to hate me until I became good friends with them. I changed so much for the better in order to fit in. I was determined not to go through high school with no friends. However it still scares me that I was so close to this existence.

In the hospital with my wife who just got a transplant. We spent our day in preop and surgery. Now in recovery in our room. It was a LONG day!

I just kind of realized that the people I feel the deepest resentment towards were once my closest friends.

It's sad to see how something that at the moment seemed like it was going to last for very long, just get forgotten in very little time, specially when compared to how long it took to form a bond like that.

I don't think those things are holding me back, life goes on and I meet new people, my well-being never depended on someone other than myself. Probably the lesson to be learned, if any, is that I should be more cautious choosing who I want around me.

My wife went south with the in-laws for a few days. I ate Chinese food and watched Netflix all day. Before I go to bed, I'm going to fap to some filthy shit while the cats watch.

I love my wife to the utmost, but this is the best day I've had in months.